Espiya Newstand (Current Events, Classifieds, Events) > Current Discussions

ISIL

(1/1)

khaliwally:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=topdjG8WWGk&list=PLBQzTb5PhQGIMpzUAQkq81U-Jj7awXkoi

kenji_kulet:
a friend of mine who happen to be a MARSOC ( USMC Special Operations Command ) is pissed of when we saw this video , he lost his best friend during the Iraq Campaign

He said " We put our lives on the line for Terrorist freedom , then this sh*t will happen , we know Iraqi Soldiers aren't capable to handle things but orders are orders "  smoking:: i feel his frustration about this

BlueAlphaZero:

--- Quote from: kenji_kulet on August 24, 2014, 04:35:06 pm ---a friend of mine who happen to be a MARSOC ( USMC Special Operations Command ) is pissed of when we saw this video , he lost his best friend during the Iraq Campaign

He said " We put our lives on the line for Terrorist freedom , then this sh*t will happen , we know Iraqi Soldiers aren't capable to handle things but orders are orders "  smoking:: i feel his frustration about this

--- End quote ---

The Kurds are putting up a better fight. Those guys would rather die than be occupied by "The Organization Formerly Known As ISIS/ISIL And Now Calling Themselves The Islamic State".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version