Fitness and Health / Malusog na Espiya ==> Happy! > The Gym

My right collar bone sticks out.

<< < (2/3) > >>

jesstaticX:

--- Quote from: ☺☻JDC™ on September 19, 2013, 01:04:57 am ---baka mali routine mo..check it out....

--- End quote ---
Been doing my routine for 2 months, ngayon ko lang to nangyari.

AndrewSturm:
To put it simply. Have an X Ray and MRI done..

But I think I know what you are saying. I have rotator cuff tendinitis. There are plenty of reasons why I had this.

Bad posture and habits (sleeping on my shoulders since I was a small child)
Muscular imbalances (too much pressing and less of pulling exercises)
Excessive training (or probably overtraining)
Bad technique when performing your athletic thingies..

Not saying that you might have rotator cuff issues. But if you say its painful when doing presses then you probably have it. You might also have pain doing rotational movements with the shoulders.

So again, best bet mo sir is to have it checked by a doctor. He will ask you to perform certain movements and afterwards have you Xrayed and MRI.

jesstaticX:

--- Quote from: AndrewSturm on September 19, 2013, 01:53:56 am ---To put it simply. Have an X Ray and MRI done..

But I think I know what you are saying. I have rotator cuff tendinitis. There are plenty of reasons why I had this.

Bad posture and habits (sleeping on my shoulders since I was a small child)
Muscular imbalances (too much pressing and less of pulling exercises)
Excessive training (or probably overtraining)
Bad technique when performing your athletic thingies..

Not saying that you might have rotator cuff issues. But if you say its painful when doing presses then you probably have it. You might also have pain doing rotational movements with the shoulders.

So again, best bet mo sir is to have it checked by a doctor. He will ask you to perform certain movements and afterwards have you Xrayed and MRI.

--- End quote ---
Thanks bro.

I used to sleep on my shoulders too pero ngayon masakit na everytime I do that pero nawawala ang sakit when I do rotational shoulder movements.

I'd better have it check para sigurado...

AndrewSturm:
Medyo wag ka muna ma convince pag sinabi ng doktor na pahinga mo lang. Make sure you have it checked via Xray and MRI para ma assess. Go to a legit doctor like people from Phil Orthopedic Center. Kasi they usually want to get laboratory results before making any judgement.

I was initially advised to rest totally for 2 weeks. Pero dahil matigas ulo ko pasundot sundot pa rin ako ng mga workout that I would think will not irritate my shoulder. Pero ayun d pa rin gumaling. Kaya ngayon totally avoid ko na yung shoulder and chest pressing (I am giving it a month dahil sobrang tigas ng ulo ko  ;D ). Focus na lang ako sa legs and back workouts.

jesstaticX:

--- Quote from: AndrewSturm on September 19, 2013, 02:12:49 am ---Medyo wag ka muna ma convince pag sinabi ng doktor na pahinga mo lang. Make sure you have it checked via Xray and MRI para ma assess. Go to a legit doctor like people from Phil Orthopedic Center. Kasi they usually want to get laboratory results before making any judgement.

I was initially advised to rest totally for 2 weeks. Pero dahil matigas ulo ko pasundot sundot pa rin ako ng mga workout that I would think will not irritate my shoulder. Pero ayun d pa rin gumaling. Kaya ngayon totally avoid ko na yung shoulder and chest pressing (I am giving it a month dahil sobrang tigas ng ulo ko  ;D ). Focus na lang ako sa legs and back workouts.

--- End quote ---

Eto nalang siguro ang ifocus ko sa ngayon legs, back and abs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version