Fitness and Health / Malusog na Espiya ==> Happy! > The Gym

My right collar bone sticks out.

<< < (3/3)

AndrewSturm:
Ingat ka rin mag biceps and arms.. since part pa rin ng rotator cuff yung bicep tendon. Bro pa check mo na agad para ma diagnose. Kasi kung palilipasin mo pa hindi mo ma coconfirm yung defficiencies mo sa balikat mo. At lis pag sinabi na ng doktor yung diagnosis nya, ma papayuhan ka na kung pano mo i rerehab yung troubled part mo to prevent future injuries.

Turon:
I also had the same dilemma 4 years ago about my collar bone when I was still a beginner.I did some chest dips and it didn't take the heavy pressure on my chest.I heard a "snapping" sound on my way down.I felt pain every time I inhale due to suspected condochondritis on my rib cage near my collar bone.But I didn't  go to the doctor.I just rested it out and stopped working out for 3  months.And the pain went away after 5 months.Best thing to do is to consult a orthopedic surgeon doctor or a sports doctor to assess.The doctor will also assess the scale of the pain and will most likely to recommend you to get a specific x-ray which you can't find in normal regular hospitals or diagnostic clinics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version