Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Anorexic MotherWeighs LessThan Her 7yr old Daughter,Wears Kids Clothes^^  (Read 1465 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.

Single anorexic mother Rebecca Jones made a startling realization one morning when in her daughter’s room. The 26 year old picked up her 7-year-old daughter Maisy‘s skirt and it fit perfectly. Now the mother and daughter share everything from tops to jeans, and while Rebecca’s illness continues to challenge her own abilities to eat, she encourages her daughter to follow a different path.

Rebecca survihttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2058761/Anorexic-mother-Rebecca-Jones-weighs-daughter-Maisy-7.htmlves on soup, toast, and energy drinks, despite doctor’s warnings that she is currently at risk for a heart attack. Although the young mother has her own barriers with food, she encourages her daughter to enjoy foods like chocolate, cupcakes, and pizza. She told Daily Mail that her daughter is well aware that her mother has an eating disorder and that Maisy is concerned for Rebecca’s health.

When describing how she feels when putting on her daughter’s clothes, Rebecca told the Mail:

“Wearing the same clothes as Maisy gives me a sense of pride. It’s wrong, but it makes me feel good. I don’t think I’m thin – I always see myself as bigger.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2058761/Anorexic-mother-Rebecca-Jones-weighs-daughter-Maisy-7.html

mashedpotato

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • wahaha
Re: Anorexic MotherWeighs LessThan Her 7yr old Daughter,Wears Kids Clothes^^
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 11:01:34 am »
wow if me wife ako i want her to be that thin hehe
just joking. :D