Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS! RIP PS NesVITA ehem VITA i mean..  (Read 8176 times)

pimpsqueak

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS! RIP PS NesVITA ehem VITA i mean..
« on: September 12, 2011, 10:56:09 pm »
The only AAA game Sony's portables ( PSP, PS Vita ) has and now it's with 3DS. The final nail in the coffin for PS NesVITA.

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS! RIP PS NesVITA ehem VITA i mean..
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 11:08:01 pm »
RIP??? hahahaha Cool Story Bro

bakit sa palagay mo from $269 binaba nila sa $159 ang price ng 3DS?

icer

• Everyone worse than me is a noob, everyone better than me has no life.
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • Non nobis solum nati sumus
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 12:06:45 am »
May Uncharted naman ang vita.
"Do, or do not... There is no try."

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 12:23:38 am »
Butthurt pa rin ako dito. Pero laking tawa ko na lang sa sucky peripheral addon na kailangan para malaro to. Fugly as hell. Watch the trailer din, walang nakalagay na Nintendo exclusive. Hindi papatok na ad hoc yan at ipoport din sa Vita. FU Crapcom.
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.

smojamoja

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
  • rawr!!! meow!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 12:54:54 am »
Butthurt pa rin ako dito. Pero laking tawa ko na lang sa sucky peripheral addon na kailangan para malaro to. Fugly as hell. Watch the trailer din, walang nakalagay na Nintendo exclusive. Hindi papatok na ad hoc yan at ipoport din sa Vita. FU Crapcom.

nalungkot tuloy yung ts haha  toast::

carlocarr

• "Impossible is Nothing but You Cant Do Everything"
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 26
  • The Underwater Heartbreaker
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 01:08:32 am »
The only AAA game Sony's portables ( PSP, PS Vita ) has and now it's with 3DS. The final nail in the coffin for PS NesVITA.
WTF!!!? only AAA? so anu ang mga Final Fantasy games? Metal GEar games? tsaka sure ka ba na exclusive ang MH sa 3DS? mas malake nga chance maluge ng 3DS e.. sucky lineup of games.. so far KH 3D palang gusto ko malaro sa 3DS, i could care less sa MH na to(sorry not a fan hehe)
For more post visit here:http://finetimey2c.blogspot.com

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 02:10:37 am »
hahahaha this is the FINAL NAIL on the PSV coffin

You knew it could snap 3D photos, but did you know it'll capture 3D video as well? Nintendo formally announced 3D video capture for its 3DS at a pre-Tokyo Game Show event dedicated to its newest gaming handheld, saying the feature would arrive courtesy a free downloadable system update sometime this November.

The upside? You can record 3D video! The downside? You can record 3D video! Alright, in seriousness: There's no way to upload, export, or otherwise transfer the video somewhere other than the 3DS—at least not yet. We're waiting on Nintendo for further details.

That November update also throws a bone to StreetPass fans. StreetPass is Nintendo's "silent" communication mechanic, whereby two ships (or 3DS's) passing in the night (or morning, or mid-afternoon) can exchange data on-the-fly, automatically. Nintendo won't say what the bone is, specifically, but claims it involves "new experiences" aimed at those who've run through the handheld's existing ones.

And that rather unsightly righthand joystick snap-on tray you've probably heard about (see the image up top)? It's real, for better or worse, it comes direct from Nintendo (not some oddball third-party), requires a single removable AAA battery, ships in Japan on December 10, and—perhaps the one spot of bright news here—will cost just ¥1,500, or about $20. Okay, here's a potential second: It'll be compatible with Monster Hunter 3DS, as previously rumored, but also Ace Combat 3D, Dynasty Warriors, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater, and Resident Evil: Revelations.

We've also got general timeframes for Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 3D. Expect the former on November 13 and the latter on December 4. Some rather glum news: Kid Icarus for the 3DS has been officially bumped to 2012, citing the development team's determination "that more time is needed to complete the game."

Any freebies? Yep, just one: Nintendo's giving away The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition between September 28, 2011 and February 20, 2012 (and as a bonus, you'll be able to solo through it controlling two Links). It'll be downloadable to DSi's and 3DS's through each system's respective e-shops.

Oh, and they're rolling out a "Misty Pink"-colored version of the 3DS, reportedly to appeal to females (you know, because we really need the games industry to perpetuate gender-based color stereotypes).

Last thing, I promise: "Nintendo faces end of era after 3DS flop," writes Reuters this morning with embarrassing earnestness. Yes, Nintendo shares fell 5 percent, but no, that only illustrates how investors are every bit as fickle as you've heard. If every 5 percent drop signaled the beginning of the end, every listed company would be "facing the end of an era" weekly, monthly, and annually.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 02:21:12 am »
The upside? You can record 3D video! The downside? You can record 3D video!

bwahaha

pimpsqueak

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 01:34:13 am »
PS NesVITA PORTs and REMAKES! Get a Load of them! FFX HD, MGS HD Collection and Zone of The Enders HD! ALL REMAKES! Drown yourselves w/ PS NesVITA " HD " gaming!

The real story for 3DS to be at $250 was a marketing strategy for Sony to fall and match 3DS price at $250 w/ their PS NesVITA, and once 3DS was at 5 months into the launch they lower it down to it's real price point. Brilliant marketing again for Ninty.

Good Riddance PS NesVITA, it's going to be DS and PSP all over again.

Ever wonder why they put FFX HD on PS NesVITA? Cus Squeenix  is going to release FF V and VI Remakes on the 3DS. Wanna bet PS NesVITA boys?

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 05:24:59 am »
Troll harder brah.

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 07:12:05 am »
@pimpsqueak
Brilliant marketing strategy? I don't know about that but if it was indeed a marketing strategy, which I don't think anyone believes except delusional fanboys, it was a bad one. Do you know why? Because you just don't burn early adopters of a system/console like that, that is how you lose customers (Specially loyal ones). Sure they had the Ambassador program, but what about those who were not interested with the crappy line up of games they offered?

Now what would happen if those early Nintendo system adopters, in hopes of another massive price cut (Since you said it was a brilliant marketing strategy by Nintendo then why not do it again?), decide to wait for about 5 months before purchasing the Wii U?

It will be SEGA all over again.

Bosleyawa

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2011, 08:16:43 am »
Hehe wag patulan pero keri kaya ng pinagmamalaki mong 3Ds ang Uncharted? Asa kpa..

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 08:29:44 am »
PS NesVITA PORTs and REMAKES! Get a Load of them! FFX HD, MGS HD Collection and Zone of The Enders HD! ALL REMAKES! Drown yourselves w/ PS NesVITA " HD " gaming!

The real story for 3DS to be at $250 was a marketing strategy for Sony to fall and match 3DS price at $250 w/ their PS NesVITA, and once 3DS was at 5 months into the launch they lower it down to it's real price point. Brilliant marketing again for Ninty.

Good Riddance PS NesVITA, it's going to be DS and PSP all over again.

Ever wonder why they put FFX HD on PS NesVITA? Cus Squeenix  is going to release FF V and VI Remakes on the 3DS. Wanna bet PS NesVITA boys?
you're sure a fanboy ...
and so we do ...
so ... why troll hard?  ;D
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

pimpsqueak

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 10:30:13 pm »
A Sony Fanboy is like the Special Olympics. Even if you Win you're still Retarded. ^_^

DS= 148.12M units sold
PSP= 69.5M units sold ( PWNED Bigtime!)

Source: www.vgchartz.com

When the PSP launched with the same price tag as the PS NesVITA, Sony Fanboys said: " RIP Nintendo, it doesn't have the Power and the Games which we would have for PSP. It's the end of Nintendo's handheld dominance." Yeah right..

We all Know what happened to it.. Kindly refer to the Units posted above.

The same thing is happening. PS NesVITA = Guns a Blazing w/ all the Games ( Remakes, Ports and New ) oh and the shiny HD graphics. With 3-5 hours battery life ( embedded cannot be replaced ), $250 ( core pack ) and $80 a pop for games. Oh jolly weehaw! Enjoy playing, PS NesVITA fanboys. You'll need every piece of dollar you spend on it to enjoy it.

RIP Nintendo again?

Everyone says: DS vs PSP again. History just repeating itself.

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 11:19:45 pm »
facts about 3D

1) gimmick, always was, always will
2) not everyone can see 3D, take Johnny Depp for example, poor guy can't watch anything in 3d let alone his own movies in 3D
3) everyone has a different 3D sweetspot(position and distance) that has to be figured out to find the optimum 3D experience, once determined one has to stay in said sweetspot position for hours on end in order to fully enjoy 3d
4) Prolonged use of 3D has health hazards
5) the 3DS now records 3d video, but can only save it and view it on the device, cant be uploaded or viewed on other 3d devices or websites like youtube 3d... now thats retarded
6) did i  mention it was a gimmick?

Price drop =  ACT OF DESPERATION

so what happens when your 3DS cant connect to WiFi?

the DS and the PSP are 2 DIFFERENT devices from the 3DS and the PSV, well the 3DS is basically a DS with 3D, while the PSV is much more than the PSP

pimpsqueak

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 01:19:08 am »
Sowee MasterChief ek ek you don't know the facts really do you?

What's the Biggest Box-office film of all time? AVATAR. And what form of medium did it use aside from film? 3D.
That's gimmick for you alright, gimmick that works.

Well the Wii was a gimmick yep? Sony and Microsoft said that it's going to be a fad that will go away.
Again, the facts:

Wii: 87.9M sold
Xbox360: 55.7M sold
PS3: 52.6M sold

Source: www.vgchartz.com

Need we say more?

Always the haters would say that Nintendo's innovation is a gimmick. However, they always copy what Nintendo started.
DS= Touchscreen ( it's the first ever gaming dedicated handheld that utilized the touch screen ) now it's one of the Main attractions of your PS NesVITA. Albeit, they put it in the front and back *wink* *wink* that's innovation for you right? since it's from Sony. Wiimote= ( the first ever dedicated video game console to utilize motion controls ) again a gimmick? Yeah right, after 4 years Sony released PS MOVE, a direct copy cat of Wiimote. Poor ninty, they always bank on the wrong horse. Tsk. tsk.

Again: " A Sony Fanboy is like the Special Olympics. Even if you Win, you're still Retarded. "

Masterchief ek ek, you " Win " hands down. May you have the " Honor ". You don't speak with facts, just opinions.

DS vs PSP all over again. History repeating itself.

pimpsqueak

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2011, 03:57:48 am »
@Bosleyawa

Well you have a point there my friend. Your Uncharted Franchise " Wow! HD Rich Graphics " cannot be played on 3DS cuz it doesn't have the power of your PS NesVITA. True, true.

But, can your Uncharted Franchise ever match the Sales and Fandom of one wimpy " outdated graphics " game called PokeMon? Can you do that on PS NesVita?

Food for your thought dude.

VeilSpy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 28
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2011, 04:24:45 am »
why compare when you can afford to have both. Dont despise be nice. Lol

pimpsqueak

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 04:42:45 am »
@Paprika

Might as well reserve your butt for another hurting. Have you watched the 2011 TGS Sony Conference? I bet you didn't. FYI, there's no mention of Monster Hunter 4 in there, but there was a clip of MH somewhere thrown in there. And that clip was for Monster Hunter Portable 3.  

Source: www.ign.com

Maybe Ninty is smiling at Sony and Microsoft. Ever wonder how much would it be to develop a game called, let's say.. Uncharted? Hmm.. maybe around $30- 50 Million tops. Only selling less than 10 Million Units in it's life time ( Uncharted 1 and 2). Then how much would it be then to develop Mario Kart Wii? around $10 Million. Then it would sell 28 Million units in lifetime to date. ( source: www.Wikipedia.org ) Ninty must be good in math or are they just clever?

Then Sony and Microsoft fanboys will wonder, How come so many 3rd Party Game Studios close their doors and gone bankrupt? So many high profile games with sky's the limit budget for development and so little sales to break even or make profit.

Gameplay and not Graphics. Nintendo's Innovation, Sony and Microsoft's Imitation.

Nuff said: See you again PS NesVITA fanboys in December this year cuz I'm gonna start a thread on how your PS NesVITA fared well against the poor 3DS.

Eat all the PS NesVITA cereals you could, cuz you would definitely need it.

No trolling just facts.

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2011, 12:33:41 am »
Ang corny mo, flop naman ang handheld

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/wire-news/nintendo-faces-endera-after-3ds-flop_585693.html

Nakakatamad mag-elaborate at magdefend lalo na sa mga teenager  ::lmao

Jacob_Black

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma -2
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2011, 12:47:35 am »
OK pimpsqueak, go tell your mommy to buy you a 3DS.

pimpsqueak

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2011, 01:37:41 am »
@ Paprika

A teenager? Well who could be the teeny weeny between us? You can barely even argue maturely and with factual basis.

Or so I say construct a paragraph with some sense? Cat got your tongue?

I bet you, you still leave with your folks? And eat PS NesVITA cereals w/ kool aide.

Don't keep the hatin' you teeny weeny on me. Only shows on what you say.. rather not say.

Trolls just keep hatin, no facts all bleh..

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2011, 01:59:39 am »
and for winning this internet argument, the award goes to pimpsqueak!!!!

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2011, 02:05:28 am »
The lucky internet retard also gets to take home this one hell of a coupon..

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2011, 07:31:16 am »
Sorry pre di kita papatulan maghanap ka ng ibang kausap  ::lmao