Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Has anybody here tried the "Ganoderma Lucidum" a healing mushroom for most compl  (Read 947 times)

popeye1981

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
I have made research on this on the net ( not promoting any brands) and found positive thoughts regarding this herbal mushroom that is claimed to cure numbers of disease and health issues like chronic issues.  Studies were made from different Scientific Institute around the world including Australia, New Zealand, USA, Japan, China and etc.

Finding and learning about it made me to avail the product and am taking now for several weeks.  I found the result good in my body specially reducing stress in my body after work since I work in a call center.  I'm looking forward to take the herb for longer period of time to see what else it can offer me as a health concerned individual.   I would like to know if one of you guys here have tried it and wants to know what result came with you.

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
Ive tried before, dami naman product from DXN in which lahat ng product nila eh may Ganoderma Mushroom.
Pero di naman longterm used yung sa akin kaya di ko feel ang result.

Im not promoting DXN Philippines here ha??  ;D ;D

neckromancer

• Senator Sayote
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 17
  • Dungeon Master
    • Ang Aking Munting Blog
@popeye1981: Mabuti naman at maganda ang effects sa iyo, and it's also good you're looking for more knowledge regarding its use. Wait lang baka may magreply.