Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: OVERWATCH is the best multiplayer game to play in 2016 on PC, PS4 or Xbox One  (Read 11267 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
i played the Open Beta Weekend on my Xbox one from May 7 to 9 then extended to the 10 and it was the most fun i have ever had playing any multiplayer game since League of Legends, sure its a $59 but thats the only thing you buy, all Heroes are unlocked and NO MICROTRANSACTION, its the game Blizzard want to use to go up against the FPS genre like TF2 and CSGO

here is a review of the BETA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLbsJaycFLo[/youtube]

frost entangle

• Espiya Old-Timer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
I've been watching guides of the heroes on youtube and I must say its fun and im already tempted to buy. Does it have some premium membership or any payment upgrades for the heroes to get beefier or do more damage? or paying more is just for cosmetic purposes?

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
its buy to play. one time transaction (like most of blizzards other games - starcraft, diablo, etc). paying more gives some benefits to OTHER blizzard games (just like what they did when they came up with deluxe versions of starcraft, diablo, etc). while they might introduce microtransactions later, it seems there are none at this time

Ryuji-san

• Film Maker / Video Editor / Sound Producer / Photographer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 2
  • ~LIMITS OF THE DAMNED~
    • Jahkenz Productions
I played beta on PC!  Definitely worth the buy!  :D Trip ko si Reaper, Soldier at Tracer. :D

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
I played beta on PC!  Definitely worth the buy!  :D Trip ko si Reaper, Soldier at Tracer. :D

bought the Xbox One Preorder Bundle with NIOR Widowmaker skin, preinstalling on my XB1 ready for tomorrows 7:01am launcb

gr4ntur1smo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 24
QQ po.. is this only PVP? may campaign and single player online?TIA

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas

its an online multiplayer :)

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...

as of now Purely PVP 6v6 multiplayer FPS

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
as of now Purely PVP 6v6 multiplayer FPS

meron ba? i thought parang Rainbow 6 Seige to?

makikita mo ang story ng character if you purchase them...hold on not like DLC purchase but game currency you need to earn money in game para makuha mo yung mga characters

sa Seige kasi makikita mo by chunks yung story ng characters when you purchase them , pero in Rainbow 6 there are Groups of Characters

Example

LAPD has 3 Characters

2 for Offensive and 1 for Defense type of game

if you purchase 1 character for 300 in game currency , mag tataas ng price yung last 2 remaining characters ( which sucks )  laffman::

parang ganun rin ba tong Overwatch?

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
3 Objective based matches are currently the primary gameplay, more may be added in the future

1) 3 Round Controll = teams contest to capture a point in the map where once captured bust be controlled for 100 secs and enemy team can compete and capture the point and controll for same 100 secs,Hold Timer doesnt reset when opposing teams capture the point and this is in 3 Rounds

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcHxa6GmMgw[/youtube]

2) Deliver the Payload = Payload is a Vehicle that must be delivered from point A to point D but with Delivery Points in Between them as B and C, there is a given amount of time to get from point A to B and Time in Excess when Payload is delivered before the Delivery Time is added to point B to C delivery time

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDmjy94tWok[/youtube]

3) Capture vs Defense = 2 points in the map A and B are designated where 1 team must defend and another must capture, there is a specific time limit to capture point A and any Time Excess is added to the time needed to capture point B

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noCkCz7AcW0[/youtube]

match type 2 and 3 gives 30 seconds for the defending team to set up points of defense in different areas from point A or B or Enemy spawn point or any routes in between

each match can have an OVERTIME period that gives teams a shot capture a point or payload

i have played games where we are down 0 vs 99 secs on the hold timer and thanks to the Overtime bonus we captured the point and successfully held for 100 secs to win the match