Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: how the PS4 will be better than the Xbox One  (Read 2636 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
how the PS4 will be better than the Xbox One
« on: March 21, 2014, 12:00:10 am »
GDC 2014 is on right now and 2 things from SONY has caught the eye of the Gaming World

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uraLFXh5cHE&feature=share&list=UUddiUEpeqJcYeBxX1IVBKvQ&index=2[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKYr9MaZw3I&list=UUddiUEpeqJcYeBxX1IVBKvQ&index=3[/youtube]

and were just starting the new Console Cycle and SONY is already future proofing the PS4

can you say SAO?

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: how the PS4 will be better than the Xbox One
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 02:22:23 am »
still not that original , and trying hard to be a PC and xbox

oculus rift and Kinect parin yan in a different form and unit

Master Dave

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 153
  • Master of none
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 03:05:23 am »

And oculus + kinect also got theirs from nintendo..

This one was released almost 20 years ago..

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 05:39:34 am »

sure its not the original concepts but its safe to say its SONY's take on those technologies  since Microsoft and PC makers dont own the patent to those concepts

the true issue here is PLATFORM meaning SONY and its PS4 is aiming itself to a unified Gaming Platform with technologies it develops mainly for the PS4 gaming Environment

the problem with PC Hardware like Oculus rift and other peripherals that are SO FRAGMENTED and these seems to be no unifying concept

SONY has from the start said that the PS4 is a GAMING CONSOLE and its not trying to be a PC or an XBOX One/Multimedia Hub

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 08:31:19 am »
sure its not the original concepts but its safe to say its SONY's take on those technologies  since Microsoft and PC makers dont own the patent to those concepts

the true issue here is PLATFORM meaning SONY and its PS4 is aiming itself to a unified Gaming Platform with technologies it develops mainly for the PS4 gaming Environment

the problem with PC Hardware like Oculus rift and other peripherals that are SO FRAGMENTED and these seems to be no unifying concept

SONY has from the start said that the PS4 is a GAMING CONSOLE and its not trying to be a PC or an XBOX One/Multimedia Hub

it true they didn't own the patent on kinect and oculus rift , i have to DL 3rd party programs to run Oculus rift in ARMA 3 because it didn't support the game

in my own point of view and experience , not being a hater of console i have consoles too but i only play exclusive games like Halo , Forza and Gran Turismo

If pwede naman laruin sa PC , I rather buy games on PC it's not that worth it to buy a game in console because they have limited range of graphic and details

and NO i didn't buy the newest consoles because they are too PC-ish so I rather save money rather than buying a  newest console

which is obviously trying to be a PC , in that means yes you can play NetFlix , Pandora , youtube even broadcast your game in Twitch using PS4 or XBOX One pero wala kang keyboard and Mouse

every marketing says that " we are different than the other brand , we are not trying to be like them " but if you have the 2 brands and you try them up it's almost the same , the only difference is packaging and appearance