Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!!!--MANNY PACQUIAO  (Read 1061 times)

docastro69

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!!!--MANNY PACQUIAO
« on: June 29, 2008, 03:44:49 am »
"WALA KA TALAGANG KATULAD MONEY!!!!""...WOW TLGANG PINATUNAYAN NI MANNY THAT HE IS THE WORLD'S BEST POUND FOR POUND IN THE WORLD!!! HE DIDN'T EVEN BREAK A SWEAT HEHEHE..WELL HE'S ALREADY IN THE RECORD BOOKS FOR BECOMING THE 1ST ASIAN TO HOLD 4 BELTS IN 4 WEIGHT DIVISIONS BUT APPARENTLY ACCORDING SA ESPN 5 WEIGHT CLASSES BECAUSE HE DEFEATED BARRERA.ANYWAY PARA WALA NG MAGDUDA SA SOURCE E2 UNG NKUHA KO..

All hail the new king
By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com

The victory put Pacquiao into the historic elite as he claimed a title in his fifth weight division. Pacquiao, who began his professional career at 106 pounds, has won titles at flyweight (112), junior featherweight (122), featherweight (126, by virtue of his knockout of lineal champion but sanctioning belt-free Marco Antonio Barrera) and, in March, he outpointed Juan Manuel Marquez for the junior lightweight title (130).

"I feel much stronger and more powerful at 135," Pacquiao said. "This is where I plan to stay."

Pacquiao likely will defend his new belt in the fall. But beyond that there is talk of his moving up yet again to the 140-pound junior welterweight division, where Ricky Hatton reigns as king.
Hatton, of course, faces titleholder Paulie Malignaggi in November. But after that, a fight with Pacquiao could happen in the first part of 2009.
So how will Pacquiao fare?
"I would think that Manny can fight at 140," Arum said. "But I think going past 140 would be a mistake. Every time I think of Manny in a ring with [welterweights] Miguel Cotto or Antonio Margarito it begins to look a little ludicrous. Hatton would be OK. He could probably fight a Hatton or [Ricardo] Torres or [Kendall] Holt. He'd be all right there. I wouldn't make him a favorite, but he'd be OK. But going past 140 would be a big problem. Hatton would be a legitimate fight."
Trainer Freddie Roach, Pacquiao's longtime trainer, agrees with Arum.
"I would say the right 140-pounder would be OK," Roach said. "I wouldn't take all of them. Ricky Hatton is not a big guy. He's about the same height as Pacquiao, maybe an inch taller. And he's one guy I would let Manny fight at 140. But not the giants."

ANYWAY..CONGRATULATIONS MANNY..SANA UNG IAALLOT MO N PART NG PREMYO MO SA LABAN AY MADAMI MATULUNGAN NA KABABAYAN NATIN LALO NA UNG NAAPEKTUHAN NG BAGYO AT PAGLUBOG NG SULPICIO..SANA BULUNGAN MO DIN UNG LAHAT NG MGA POLITIKO NA KAPIT TUKO SYO AT SA SUCCESS MO(PARTICULARLY KAY CHAVIT, LITO ATIENZA, C FG AT UNG IBA P)NA MAGDONATE NG KANILANG PANALO SA PUSTAHAN NILA NG LUMAKI ANG PERA NA PANGTULONG...HEHEHE
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 03:46:33 am by docastro69 »

HeLL_Vhoy

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • PaG WalaNg SuMbUnGeRo WaLaNg PakiAlamero
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/0603/anime/?action=view&current=narutogang1.gif
Re: ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!!!--MANNY PACQUIAO
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 07:10:37 am »
Sana nga magpaambon siya ng grasya pati din si manong chavit
Born to fight, Trained to kill, Ready to die, But never will I