Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Request for deletion of thread ASAP  (Read 1023 times)

mercy

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Request for deletion of thread ASAP
« on: September 01, 2007, 11:50:17 am »
To the administrators of this site,

I, with all due respect, am requesting for the deletion of the thread QC area: one night stand in the section Nightlife-Philippines. It was posted by the bastard guzh_men who falsely "confessed" that "he" have had ONS sessions with the girl who owns the cellphone number mention by guzh_men. The owner of that cellphone number happens to be my personal friend. And with the hype created by this post, my friend had been bombarded with text messages and calls from so many people who are trying to attempt to have ONS with her. They were not and will never be successful in getting her. She has a clean and a wholesome reputation... she is NOT a bitch. She is now undergoing emotional discomfort, depression and devastation since this has happened. However, we personally don't know who is this this guzh_men who posted her number in this forum and his/her purpose or intention of doing so.

I would also want to request the administrators of this site to keenly and meticulously monitor the topics posted by the members if possible (I personally don't know how since I'm not familiar with the rules and regulations of this site since I'm just new here in lieu of the happening). And hopefully, "disciplinary actions" would be given to guzh_men and  to others who are trying to the same.

PLEASE DELETE THE THREAD: QC area: one night stand in the Nightlife-Philippines Section AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Thank you for your consideration.

phoebemay

• Life is just a pathway that leads to whereever you want to go
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 17
  • Happy Ever After
Re: Request for deletion of thread ASAP
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 12:27:45 pm »
I deeply felt your grievances and your sentiments.  The Admin/Mods here are great and decent persons and so do the "real" members.  As you can see this person who posted was a newbie maybe trying to get back at your said friend.  But you should have also read first the rules and regulations regarding where and how to post.  Anyway, I know your voice would be heard as soon as the Admin/Mods would see this.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 08:24:36 pm by phoebemay »

excon

• Penitentiary Chief
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
  • "hey fish! welcome to Prisneyland!"
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 06:46:36 pm »
Hello Mercy,
I am one of the moderators here in espiya but unlucky I wasn’t the one who handled the board Nightlife –Philippines. I really understand your feelings right now and to your friend as well. A very good friend like you should be valued and appreciated and I really thank you for being such to a friend. I also apologize that the said number was posted here and caused her emotional discomfort and problems. We will do the necessary action to prevent such problems and harms.
As of now, let’s wait for Boss SD and warhog to place the thread on watchlist board.
Thank you, excon.

laitzu

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 06:57:31 pm »
This is unfortunate...Guys, especially the newbies,  maging  much more responsible sana tayo sa mga pinopost natin.   
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 01:21:08 am by laitzu »
Get $50 to start/Earn up to $20/day/Earn $5 per referral

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 11:42:19 pm »
sana madelete n un mga mods.. about dun sa sa nagpost ng thread.. dapat oplan laglag k n tol..

it ain't over. . .till its over