Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Question about video conversion  (Read 1405 times)

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
Question about video conversion
« on: April 25, 2006, 03:22:18 am »
mga bro ask ko lang what format ng video ang pwede para sa mga dvd players na good parin ang quality and sound? i tried converting avi files to a svcd na format kaso ang pangit ng knalabasan. vcd quality talaga ang knalabasan.  btw, if divx naman, ung dvd player ko kasi hindi nagsusupport ng divx format. is there anything else na good compression  format with good video quality and sound? gusto ko pa kasi sana maplay sa dvd player ko para big screen. ;D ty po.

Diskumpiyado

• Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • Murder is Masturbation!!!!
Re: Question about video conversion
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 03:40:27 am »
if you are converting normal .avi to DVD format you can use WINAVI... mas maganda kung i-coconvert mu muna nang Mpeg1 yung file mo bago mo i-burn ng DVD... mejo matagal nga lang but the sound will be great...

============================

regarding sa player mo.. u have to know if our player is a minus(-) or plus(+) player its the same with your burner most of the dvd players na lumalabas ngayon lalu na yung binebenta nang muslim ay mga (-) players kaya its much better if you buy (-) blank DVD'S okie! ;)

john

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma -4
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 01:28:24 pm »
by the way you did not mension if you have a dvd burner. because ussually, dvd burners come with video editing softwares that you can use to convert mpeg, avi wmv files to dvd format without compromising the quality. but if you will just convert it to vcd or svcd, you realy canot have a good quality picture no matter what you play it with.

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 08:44:44 pm »
mostly likely he doesnt have a dvd writer. plain cd writer lang meron sya, thats why he converts it to vcd

as compared to avi (divx encoding) format, vcd format (mpeg1) is really not that good. wala ka magawa about that since ganun talaga ang mpeg1. if you have a dvd writer, i suggest you convert avi divx to dvd format (vob) so that it will retain the quality when you watch it on your dvd player

madcarabao

• Chief Carabao
  • Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 76
  • Pinoyspy is the reason why i surf the net!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 02:07:52 am »
tama ka sir bod. wala po akong dvd writer. ty po sa mga replies niyo. now i understand.. ty po uli!