Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 🤩 THE KNACK | Get The Knack | 12-Track Full Debut Album 🤩🤩🤩  (Read 4299 times)

The Archangel

• Pioneer VIP
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4762
Get the Knack is the debut album by American rock band The Knack, released in June 1979.
At the time, the album was one of the most successful debuts in history, selling over one million copies in less than two months and spending five weeks at number one on the Billboard 200 album chart.
The lead single from the album, "My Sharona", was number one on the Billboard Hot 100 for six weeks and number one on Billboard's Top Pop Singles of 1979 year end chart.
The follow-up single, "Good Girls Don't," reached number 11 on the Hot 100 and followed "My Sharona" to number one on the Canadian Singles Chart. 

File Download through Mediafire:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/00w92bpi460ildh/THE_KNACK_Get_The_Knack_12_Track_Full_Debut_Album.zip/file 

ApengDaldal@69

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
Re: 🤩 THE KNACK | Get The Knack | 12-Track Full Debut Album 🤩🤩🤩
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2021, 08:26:16 pm »
I remember this very well since all of us wannabe rockstars in High School try to mimic how to play the long lead guitar at the end. Their sound was fresh at that time and not a day goes by without hearing it on the radio.