Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 12236 times)

Exdeath

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 15
Cryptocurrency
« on: January 12, 2019, 05:21:39 am »
Hi guys I just want to share my knowledge and information about crypto currencies. As a disclaimer, I am not a financial advisor and I self-studied these and I want you to be be aware of whats happening today. I'm a crypto enthusiast by the way. What I am sharing to you might change your lives in the future (I'd say 5-10 years from now).

As you might be aware, patok na patok ang crypto currency sa panahon ngayon lalo na labas ng bansa. Think crypto currency as stocks. You buy a virtual currency with your physical money. Now imagine a virtual currency's value right now is more or less 20 Pesos. and let us say you have 100 Currencies in your virtual wallet because you invested. What if the value of that currency increases 5 years from now let us say about 500 USD (25,000 Pesos) and you have 100 of those crypto currency, that would mean 5 years from now if you did not sell your assets, you would have 2.5 Million Pesos in the next 5 years. You would be a millionaire.

I keep trying to tell people how great crypto currencies are such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Ethereum (ETH), and the like. But from what I observe, they won't give it a chance. Now compare a monggo seed and a mango seed. Monggo seeds grow faster than mango seeds which I call it short term and long term investment. People nowadays want short term or else they are not interested.

Guys, crypto is the money of the future. Don't waste this chance, my advice is invest in crypto if you have extra money. It might change your life. People keep saying cryptos will just burst of another bubble like Bitcoin but it's not always like that. Just think of it. XRP value right now is more or less 20 Pesos right now, VERY CHEAP. and according to my research the company of XRP, Ripple, are solving the problem of cross-border payments and want transactions all over the world instant and very cheap, and that would somehow increase the value of XRP.

You can buy XRP in Coins.ph, the latter is an app that would let you buy crypto currencies such as BTC, ETH, XRP, and BCH. Among the four, XRP is really cheap. It is like Globe's G-Cash except that Coins.ph has the Crypto feature.

To conclude, make your choice people, it's either you invest and get tremendous gains in the future or don't buy crypto and you might end up regretting it. The first generation of millionaires of cryptos have passed, we're coming in for the next generation(2nd) of millionaires.

Thank you and more power to Espiya.
 psrulez::

hardpacker

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 32
Re: Cryptocurrency
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 02:39:40 am »
I'm actually quite interested, but I'm afraid to lose money in case it failed. I know it's part of the risks of investing, but still. PHP 25,000 kase eh big deal pa din para saken, di kase ako mayaman.

Exdeath

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 15
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 05:46:49 am »
I'm actually quite interested, but I'm afraid to lose money in case it failed. I know it's part of the risks of investing, but still. PHP 25,000 kase eh big deal pa din para saken, di kase ako mayaman.

Sir, let me tell you one thing, everyone I know who's into crypto are also afraid and excited at the same time. Having a Bull Run or a Bearish event in the world of crypto are perfectly normal. My advice is do not cash out EVER. We have a term for that, it's call "Holding." Hold your money, never let it go, don't sell it.

I'm also not that rich. I'm just a 20 year old and still relying from my parents' money. Do you know that I invest my extra savings for crypto? It's not like I have to invest all my assets for crypto that would be absurd. Just buy crypto (preferably XRP since it's cheap) if you have extra money. My parents will thank me in the future for paying their debts and they can retire early.

smallville323

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 13
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 05:47:45 am »
here is the graphical history of bitcoin prices for our reference:

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/price/

in 2010 ay 0.06 dollar
in januar 2017 ay 900 dollar per bitcoin
in december 2017 ay 17,000 dollars na
in june 2018 ay 7,000 dollars
in jan 2019 ay 3,800 dollars

now, you decide if this is for you.  Very risky kaya kung limited ang knowledge mo ay buti pang wag na lang.  Pag aralang mabuti bago sumugal . . .

Exdeath

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 15
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 05:52:01 am »
here is the graphical history of bitcoin prices for our reference:

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/price/

in 2010 ay 0.06 dollar
in januar 2017 ay 900 dollar per bitcoin
in december 2017 ay 17,000 dollars na
in june 2018 ay 7,000 dollars
in jan 2019 ay 3,800 dollars

now, you decide if this is for you.  Very risky kaya kung limited ang knowledge mo ay buti pang wag na lang.  Pag aralang mabuti bago sumugal . . .

Yes, I agree with you but it's not really risky if you got someone who knows about this stuff. Well, I don't have someone who knows about this and I just self-studied. Just don't invest all your money, save something for yourself, the money you're investing in should be extra or the money you don't really need.

In terms of investing, medyo malabo na mag invest sa BTC dahil 3,800 USD na eh. Start from small like XRP which is 0.32-0.38 USD value.

smallville323

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 13
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 06:08:48 am »
Don't get me wrong guys, im not against investing.  Ang payo ko lang ay pag aralang mabuti.  Wag tayong umasa sa kaalaman ng iba at tiwala lang ang gagamitin.
Alamin natin ang lahat.  We can learn a lot sa history ng prices.

By the way, ako ay may investment sa stock market and i was able to buy my first car in 2001 by selling some of my stocks.  With regards to crytocurrency, mukhang
di pa ako handa hanggat di ko pa napag aaralan ng husto.  grabe kase ang risk e, although malaki rin ang possible gain (or loss).

Ingatan ang ating pinaghirapan . . .

Pag may nagsabing siguradong walang talo at malaki ang kikitain, abay mag isip ka munang mabuti.

Exdeath

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 15
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2021, 09:34:55 am »
Just an update, I have 1.2k XRP since 2019, my initial investment was 15k Pesos. I'm still holding my Crypto assets. 50k+ na yung worth ng 1.2k XRP tokens ko. Might cash out before Christmas kasi dun na matatapos yung bull run. XRP right now is currently at 1.02 USD (52 Pesos) compare to my first post when it was still hovering around 20 Pesos. #DiamondHands