Gaming Talk > Online Multiplayer Games

OVERWATCH is the best multiplayer game to play in 2016 on PC, PS4 or Xbox One

(1/2) > >>

MasterChief63:
i played the Open Beta Weekend on my Xbox one from May 7 to 9 then extended to the 10 and it was the most fun i have ever had playing any multiplayer game since League of Legends, sure its a $59 but thats the only thing you buy, all Heroes are unlocked and NO MICROTRANSACTION, its the game Blizzard want to use to go up against the FPS genre like TF2 and CSGO

here is a review of the BETA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLbsJaycFLo[/youtube]

frost entangle:
I've been watching guides of the heroes on youtube and I must say its fun and im already tempted to buy. Does it have some premium membership or any payment upgrades for the heroes to get beefier or do more damage? or paying more is just for cosmetic purposes?

bodieph:
its buy to play. one time transaction (like most of blizzards other games - starcraft, diablo, etc). paying more gives some benefits to OTHER blizzard games (just like what they did when they came up with deluxe versions of starcraft, diablo, etc). while they might introduce microtransactions later, it seems there are none at this time

Ryuji-san:
I played beta on PC!  Definitely worth the buy!  :D Trip ko si Reaper, Soldier at Tracer. :D

MasterChief63:

--- Quote from: Ryuji-san on May 23, 2016, 10:47:38 am ---I played beta on PC!  Definitely worth the buy!  :D Trip ko si Reaper, Soldier at Tracer. :D

--- End quote ---

bought the Xbox One Preorder Bundle with NIOR Widowmaker skin, preinstalling on my XB1 ready for tomorrows 7:01am launcb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version