Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: about surname ng bata  (Read 11567 times)

misteremi

• Mature (18+)
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
about surname ng bata
« on: August 10, 2015, 03:35:01 pm »
ask ko lang po kng ppalitan ng surname ng anak ko magkano kaya maggastos namin???

kasi po andito po ako ngyn sa riyad,, so sabi po sa hospital d marerelease ang b.c. ng bata kng wlang affidavit of paternity un kc req. ng hospitl ngyn gnwa n lang surname ng gf ko ang ggamtn.. then if ever n makauwi n me ng pinas aasikasuhin ko pag cchange ng surname magkano kya ang gatos at gaano katagal?

wala kc me time pmnta ng embassy dito hrap ang sched namin at malayo pa.. tska mhrap then magisa kng ppnta ako

any advise po

thnk you mag rereply

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
Re: about surname ng bata
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 10:19:22 pm »
sa city hall namin may mga "tagalakad" haha
usually 10-15k singil ng fixers samin

misteremi

• Mature (18+)
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 09:44:38 am »
Mahal din pla pa change tsk kala ko mura lng hihihi

KaMushroom

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 24
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 10:22:58 am »
Mahal din pla pa change tsk kala ko mura lng hihihi

diko alam kung magkano pag legal. kasi ung mga alam kong fixer eh talagang pumupunta ng manila for OB then sina sideline lang nila ung palakad sa mga kakilala din nila.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 12:19:45 pm »
for clarification ts since you didn't mentioned a few details..

1.  the surname of the child is under your current gf? is that right?
2.  how old is the child now?
3.  whose surname do you want your child to follow?

i'll be waiting for the answers sir...

gardov

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 12:35:16 pm »
https://psa.gov.ph/civilregistration/republic-act-9255

RULES AND REGULATIONS GOVERNING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF REPUBLIC ACT NO. 9255 (An Act Allowing Illegitimate Children to Use the Surname of their Father, Amending for the Purpose, Article 176 of Executive Order No. 209, Otherwise Known as the "Family Code of the Philippines")

As mandated by Commonwealth Act No. 591, the Office of the Civil Registrar General hereby promulgates the following Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 9255 signed by President Arroyo on February 24, 2004 and took effect on March 19, 2004, 15 days after publication in a newspaper of general circulation.

Rule 1.   Coverage

1.1        These Rules shall apply to all illegitimate children born before or after the effectivity of R.A. 9255. This includes:

1.1.1   Unregistered births;

1.1.2  Registered births where the illegitimate children use the surname of the mother.

7.2        For Births Previously Registered under the Surname of the Mother

7.2.1   If filiation has been expressly recognized by the father, the child shall use the surname
          of the father upon the submission of the accomplished AUSF.

7.2.2   If filiation has not been expressly recognized by the father, the child shall use the
          surname of father upon submission of a public document or a private handwritten
          instrument supported by the documents listed in Rule 7.1.2.

--------

nag skim lang ako ng article pero mukhang madali lang naman pareng  misteremi.

kung ako sayo gawin mo ng tamang proseso. matagal sya pero atleast alam mong registered talaga. naloko na kasi ako dati ng mga fixers e sa kakaasang mapapabilis.

anyway, goodluck!

misteremi

• Mature (18+)
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 07:37:01 pm »
for clarification ts since you didn't mentioned a few details..

1.  the surname of the child is under your current gf? is that right?
2.  how old is the child now?
3.  whose surname do you want your child to follow?

i'll be waiting for the answers sir...

1. hmm nung pina anak n anak namin(dito n ako  sa riyadh wla me sa tabi nya that time) surname ko po ginamit....
 kaso d po mkha ang b.c. ng bata kc kylngan ng affidavit of paternity galing sa akin, dko kc masikaso dito sa riyad malayo embasy,, ngyn kng ppalitan ng surname ng bata at ggmtn ng gf surname nya mkkha agad b.c. ng bata...

2. 11 mnths n cia .. tpos nxt month sasabay sa binyag at bday nya ... ang req. ng simbahan is b.c. ng bata pra mbnyagan

3.hmmm if ever na surname ng ina ang nagamit ... pag nkauwi n ako ng pinas pplitan dn namin ung surname ng bata ung akin n ggamtn

ask ko lng kng magkano mggastos po at katagal

salamat po sa nagreply

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2015, 01:03:39 pm »

1. hmm nung pina anak n anak namin(dito n ako  sa riyadh wla me sa tabi nya that time) surname ko po ginamit....
 kaso d po mkha ang b.c. ng bata kc kylngan ng affidavit of paternity galing sa akin, dko kc masikaso dito sa riyad malayo embasy,, ngyn kng ppalitan ng surname ng bata at ggmtn ng gf surname nya mkkha agad b.c. ng bata...

2. 11 mnths n cia .. tpos nxt month sasabay sa binyag at bday nya ... ang req. ng simbahan is b.c. ng bata pra mbnyagan

3.hmmm if ever na surname ng ina ang nagamit ... pag nkauwi n ako ng pinas pplitan dn namin ung surname ng bata ung akin n ggamtn

salamat po sa nagreply

ok... it's clearer now ts... there are several steps to do to transfer the surname of your child to you...

What you’ll need to prepare:
1. Affidavit to Use the Surname of the Father (AUSF) - an affidavit to be executed by the father of the child, acknowledging paternity and allowing the child to use his surname
2. Affidavit of Admission of Paternity or the Affidavit of Acknowledgment, executed by the father, admitting and acknowledging paternity over the child
3. Certified True Copy of the Certificate of Live Birth of the child
4. Valid identification for both parents

Where to File:
The AUSF, together with the other documents, shall be filed at the Local Civil Registry Office (LCRO) where the child was born, if the birth occurred within the Philippines. If the child was born outside the Philippines, the AUSF shall be filed at the Local Civil Registry Office (LCRO) of Manila.

When to File:
The AUSF shall be registered within twenty (20) days from the date of its execution, otherwise the procedures of late registration shall be applied.

The LCRO will register the documents (the AUSF and the Affidavit of Admission of Paternity), and annotate them on the Certificate of Live Birth. Afterwards, the Birth Certificate will now bear the annotation: “ "The surname of the child is hereby changed from (original surname) to (new surname), pursuant to RA 9255."

Be prepared to pay around P1,000-1,500 in fees at the LCRO. The processing time usually takes about a week or so at the LCRO, but the processing at the NSO after it has been forwarded to them by the LCRO can take up to two months at the most. But not to worry, the LCRO will already issue the certified copies of Certificate of Live Birth with annotations, and this should be enough for the application for your child’s Philippine passport.

hope this helps ts... this had also happened to me... if you're from qc let me know so i may help you personally...

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 03:09:45 am »

salamat po sa nagreply

You should try to schedule a visit to the embassy and file that affidavit of paternity. It may be a hassle now since, as you mentioned, it is quite far but I think it would still be better and less of a hassle than changing the surname of your child to your girlfriend's just to secure a copy of your child's birth certificate, then changing it back again when you get home.

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 11:19:52 am »
You should try to schedule a visit to the embassy and file that affidavit of paternity. It may be a hassle now since, as you mentioned, it is quite far but I think it would still be better and less of a hassle than changing the surname of your child to your girlfriend's just to secure a copy of your child's birth certificate, then changing it back again when you get home.

i think ts just already did named the child under her gr's surname... that is the reason he is asking help on what to do to transfer the surname from her gf to his...

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2015, 01:14:55 am »
i think ts just already did named the child under her gr's surname... that is the reason he is asking help on what to do to transfer the surname from her gf to his...

From what I understand, the sequence of events goes like this:

1. When the gf gave birth to their child the ts was already in Riyadh, the gf used the ts' surname for their child.
2. They are planning to celebrate the birthday and baptism of their child at the same time next month.
3. The problem is they couldn't get a copy of their child's birth certificate without the ts providing an affidavit of paternity.
4. Due to time constraint and the embassy being far from where he is staying, the ts is considering to change their child's surname to his gf's surname to secure a copy of the birth certificate without needing to provide an affidavit of paternity.
5. When the ts gets home he plans to change their child's surname back to his.

It is a little bit confusing because in the first post it seems like the ts said the gf had already used her surname to secure a copy of the birth certificate but then in another post the ts says they are considering using the gf's surname to secure a copy of the birth certificate for their child's baptism without the need of his affidavit of paternity.

Hopefully the ts can help clear this up.