Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Iphone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy s6? what do you prefer  (Read 19214 times)

wildgang_10

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 18
Re: Iphone 6 vs Samsung Galaxy s6? what do you prefer
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2016, 05:41:55 pm »
At sa states halos Lahat naka smartphone Na.. Wala ng gumagamit ng cellphone Na may keypad..

Global naman (well except north korea) kasi nga halos Lahat ng mga cp ngayun na lumalabas smart phones and touch screen  na, even blackberry they jump in the bandwagon na rin, pero may mga mga models pa sila na may physical keypad.

maganda iphone kaya lang masyado kang nakatali sa OS nila sa android you have more freedom easy to customize..

skin27

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 138
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2016, 10:32:50 pm »
Marami pa rin akong nakikita na gumagamit ng Nokia na may keypad pa..oo marami ng gunagamit ng smartphone dito sa pinas pero kadalasan cherry mobile, my phone ,huawei and other china phones..

wildgang_10

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 18
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2016, 01:46:31 am »
Marami pa rin akong nakikita na gumagamit ng Nokia na may keypad pa..oo marami ng gunagamit ng smartphone dito sa pinas pero kadalasan cherry mobile, my phone ,huawei and other china phones..

mas affordable talaga yung mga china made ngayun half the price pero yung specs and functionality hinde na nalalayo sa mga premium brands..

technology na nakuha nila sa mga major brands like apple, sony, samsung kaya nakagawa sila ng mas mura..

skin27

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 138
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2016, 02:08:12 am »
mas affordable talaga yung mga china made ngayun half the price pero yung specs and functionality hinde na nalalayo sa mga premium brands..

technology na nakuha nila sa mga major brands like apple, sony, samsung kaya nakagawa sila ng mas mura..
. Mas Mura iPhone sa states.. Doon ko nga binili yung akin..haha

indemnified

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2016, 09:27:36 am »
   Hindi ginagawang status symbol Ang cellphone...yung mentality Na pag naka iPhone eh social climber Na agad..haha

Of course they do. Why do you think people camp outside an Apple Store for days or sometimes even weeks every time the iPhone's latest iteration is about to be released? And funnily enough, you'll never/rarely see that level of "enthusiasm" for another brand.
New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Bruins

skin27

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 138
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2016, 09:41:55 am »
Of course they do. Why do you think people camp outside an Apple Store for days or sometimes even weeks every time the iPhone's latest iteration is about to be released? And funnily enough, you'll never/rarely see that level of "enthusiasm" for another brand.
Marami Kasi nakakafford ng iPhone dun tsaka affordable iPhone sa states...Kaya nagkakaganin Ang mga Tao Kasi excited sila makita yung bangong iPhone pero Hindi sila nag iisip Na pag bumili Ka social climber Na agad...pero dito sa pinas pag naka iPhone Ka tingin sayo social climber..hahaha..

brianbat

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2016, 11:15:56 am »

How can you equate those other brands that people used to camp also like a clothing brand or any brand or fads? Can you also "brand" them as social climbers?

My opinion is why tag others as such just because they have the means to splurge on expensive things and have a knack on it? Just let them be anyhow they arent messing your effin life!

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2016, 11:16:30 am »
Marami Kasi nakakafford ng iPhone dun tsaka affordable iPhone sa states...Kaya nagkakaganin Ang mga Tao Kasi excited sila makita yung bangong iPhone pero Hindi sila nag iisip Na pag bumili Ka social climber Na agad...pero dito sa pinas pag naka iPhone Ka tingin sayo social climber..hahaha..

sorry but i have to disagree with that sir...

SpyTamers

• The Hitch-Hiker-Hunter 2006
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
  • Tamers Simply Amazing !
    • Tamers Homepage !
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2016, 11:25:05 am »
well wala sa dalawa ang gusto ko, kung gusto mo ng matibay na mura doon kana sa Nokia 3310 kahit ihampas mo pa sobrang tibay at long lasting pa... imagine until now may nokia 3310 is still alive and kicking whahahahahaha :D ringing pala.

Anyways just to stay in the topic mas prefer ko yong S6, mas maganda kasi android kaysa IOS.

skin27

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 138
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2016, 11:26:40 am »
sorry but i have to disagree with that sir...
totoo naman Na mas Mura iPhone sa states..doon nga Ako bumili..haha

lawrencium

• oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh baby♫
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 116
  • oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh♫
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2016, 11:31:23 am »
Ginagawa lang satin kasi ng karamihan na status symbol pamporma lang.. overprice pa!

maganda lang sa iPhone talaga crisp yung touch screen nya and camera

Adroid OS mas user friendly all in all and mas mura pa.

Tinamaan mo!, that's the very exact reason kung bakit gustong gusto ko sa iphone, yung crisp na screen movement nya, despite na sa papel makikita mo na mas mataas yung specs ng samsung sa kanya in terms of ram and memory space.

indemnified

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2016, 03:22:05 pm »
How can you equate those other brands that people used to camp also like a clothing brand or any brand or fads? Can you also "brand" them as social climbers?

My opinion is why tag others as such just because they have the means to splurge on expensive things and have a knack on it? Just let them be anyhow they arent messing your effin life!

Hahaha! Just chill bro. I never meant to offend you. Anyhow, since you seem to have missed the point, I'll expound:

The statement I was referring to was this:
   Hindi ginagawang status symbol Ang cellphone...
To which my reply was:
Of course they do.

Notice that I said "of course they do" (as in "they do use it as a form of status symbol"), not something like "of course they are" (social climbers or whatever).

If people simply want to own the phone, why not pre-order (Apple's site/carrier/Walmart/Target, etc)? Why not live your life the way you normally would, then on the day of the release, go to your preferred store and buy it? No. They do it because they want to brag about it.

Now, whether people buy an iPhone to further their social standing, or because they think it's the best phone out there, or simply because they want to and they could is beside the point. I do however find it incredibly inane that just because it's "more affordable" in the US that Americans can't use it as some sort of social barometer. Remember, even though it is technically "cheaper" compared to prices in the Ph, it is still one of the best and most expensive phones in the US. Apple's still one of the most successful companies in the world. And people still put a premium on that.
New England Patriots Boston Red Sox Boston Bruins

brianbat

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 8
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2016, 04:06:09 pm »
Hahaha! Just chill bro. I never meant to offend you. Anyhow, since you seem to have missed the point, I'll expound:

The statement I was referring to was this:To which my reply was:
Notice that I said "of course they do" (as in "they do use it as a form of status symbol"), not something like "of course they are" (social climbers or whatever).

If people simply want to own the phone, why not pre-order (Apple's site/carrier/Walmart/Target, etc)? Why not live your life the way you normally would, then on the day of the release, go to your preferred store and buy it? No. They do it because they want to brag about it.

Now, whether people buy an iPhone to further their social standing, or because they think it's the best phone out there, or simply because they want to and they could is beside the point. I do however find it incredibly inane that just because it's "more affordable" in the US that Americans can't use it as some sort of social barometer. Remember, even though it is technically "cheaper" compared to prices in the Ph, it is still one of the best and most expensive phones in the US. Apple's still one of the most successful companies in the world. And people still put a premium on that.

Im ok bro and i dont take offense either  ;D. Maybe in general an iphone is still a phone. Extraordinary it maybe to others but in general its still an ordinary phone which people get used to. Kumbaga, kanya-kanya lang yan kung saan ka hiyang ;D. Thats why everybody if not all wants to have an iphone because like waht you have said its one of the most successful companies.