Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Which outfit attracts Male attention?  (Read 9934 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Which outfit attracts Male attention?
« on: October 21, 2014, 05:12:44 am »
Do men like women who dress provocatively or do they prefer a more casually dressed woman? This was the question dating expert Hayley Quinn was attempting to answer when she took to the London streets dressed in three outfits -- in sweats, a red nightclub-style dress, and a low-cut T-shirt, leather jacket, and "stripper" heels.

What she found was telling -- and surprising.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp1YphkUMF4[/youtube]

As it turns out, women just don't get approached that much by men at all. And while she DID get attention in all three outfits, there was not a very noticeable difference in the amount of attention she got based on what she wore.

In fact, the only MAJOR difference was that while she was dressed in the sexy, low-cut and leather get-up, one of the men who did stop to help stopped quickly (nearly killing himself to do so)  ;D AND spent more time chatting with her than the guys who approached her in the other clothes. She also got checked out a lot more in the revealing outfit.

Bottom line is: It makes no difference! You could be in a sweatshirt and jeans or in hot boots and a tight shirt and STILL get the same number of approving looks from guys.

So wear what you want, ladies. If you are dressing to impress the men, you are wasting your time. Confidence and personality speak much louder than fashion, at least when it comes to the opposite sex.  :D

« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 05:21:38 am by FerminaDaza »

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
Re: Which outfit attracts Male attention?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 09:33:20 am »
for me, Schandelah is a real fashionista. It actually depends on the girl, like how she's built, and how her aura looks like. Foxy girls should be wearing the short and revealing stuff, the conservative ones will be wearing the fitted and skinny kinds of stuff.
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Which outfit attracts Male attention?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 02:04:49 pm »
If a woman comes across as a snoot or if she has the angry, intimidating glare on her face that I'm certain Grande-Duchesse Schandelah wears while reading how Seigneur Kenji Kulet and I are enamored of certain female models, then I personally wouldn't go anywhere near her even if she was incredibly attractive, stark naked, and holding up a sign that reads "I Will Pay You To Have Sex With Me".   laffman:: 

(I mean no offense to Seigneur Type_One, of course. I'm sure he agrees that the Grande-Duchesse sometimes wishes she could literally beat some sense--with a golf club or an anti-personnel baton, perhaps--into Seigneur Kenji's brain and my own after reading some of our comments. ;D )
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.