Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Horrifying:Little boy learns how to fire RPG  (Read 9364 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Horrifying:Little boy learns how to fire RPG
« on: July 28, 2014, 05:45:42 pm »
There is a video going around of a man teaching a very small child how to use a grenade launcher on a beach. The little boy doesn't look older than 6 or 7. The footage is completely disturbing and signifies the deadly dangers awaiting us all. Take a look.

Recorded in Libya, both the man and child seemed overjoyed at the lesson. It's a miracle the back blast didn't kill the kid.

The video

The weapon is actually taller than the boy. But that doesn't seem to bother them. Nor does the smoke and noise. After he shoots, he is cheered on and given a kiss.

le sigh...so much to fear for the future of this world but (believe/choose to imagine )::flowers

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Horrifying:Little boy learns how to fire RPG
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 06:53:24 pm »
that's how they train them start at early age  smoking:: while Americans train in COD at early days  laffman::

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Horrifying:Little boy learns how to fire RPG
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 01:56:38 pm »
As pessimistic as this might seem, it's just par for the course if it's Libya.

I'm reminded of two things:

1) That old Pearl Jam t-shirt that says "More Kids Prefer Crayons To Guns". Sorry, Eddie Vedder -- the world's changing and the kids aren't all right (as The Offspring once sang).

2) What a writer once said about a child from Bosnia who told her that he still saw his father even though he'd been killed in the fighting that took place in that part of the world: "The world should be very concerned over children who still see their dead fathers."

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.