Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Man buy hundreds of 'Transformers' tickets to win back ex gf  (Read 13217 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.

The young man, surnamed Wang, said on his Weibo microblog that he was dtiched by his girlfriend, who then moved from their home city of Nanjing to Beijing, after he was not able to afford to take her to the cinema.Now, after seven years of resentment, Wang has spent a quarter of a million yuan (HK$314,000) on hundreds of the cinema tickets, which he is giving away for free on the internet in order to show off his newfound wealth.

He said on his Weibo blog that after “striving hard for seven years”, running his own company in Shanghai, he was finally able to afford to book all of the seats in four of the six IMAX theatres in Beijing for this Friday’s showing of Transformers: Age of Extinction, to show his ex-partner what she was missing.

OK, well that's kind of sweet, I guess. But wasn't Think Like A Man Too playing or something?

Copies of receipts Wang posted online confirmed the tickets cost 250,000 yuan – about half his claimed monthly income.

“I only want to say that you might have been wrong when you made that decision,” he wrote on his Weibo last week.

He said he would give away tickets to anyone who shared his online post, in an effort to get the news to his ex-girlfriend.

Wang’s post garnered over 110,000 shares with over 30,000 comments, but only around 1,500 have been awarded their ticket to Michael Bay’s newest classic. Not everyone was pleased of course and they let their feelings heard online, the way God intended:

“Thanks to you, now I can’t possibly get an IMAX ticket for tomorrow’s movie,” one blogger complained.

Others were disappointed that the tickets were only for screenings in Beijing.

“How can you be so certain that she is in Beijing? You should buy and donate all the IMAX tickets in Chongqing as well in case she is here,” urged another local internet user.

OK...sometimes romance makes you do some stuup like spending half of your salary to a lazy Michael Bay's movie (it's just me, sowii transformers'age of extinction fans)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Man buy hundreds of 'Transformers' tickets to win back ex gf
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 03:36:46 pm »
i watch the movie last night on 3D and it was so cool , tho the movie's story is too way off how Galvatron appear

and when the Dinobots appear ooooh men! so freakin' cool!  ::laffman

::lmao if He posted a picture of her ex-GF then i will help him so he can gave me a ticket coz i want to watch that movie again

gotenks

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 04:04:46 pm »
Its a nice one to re start the franchise,I cant believe Katara of the Last Airbender is all grown up and cute  ;D

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 04:07:28 pm »
OK...sometimes romance makes you do some stuup like spending half of your salary to a lazy Michael Bay's movie (it's just me, sowii transformers'age of extinction fans)[/color]

Of all the movies he had to pick with which to make a grand romantic gesture almost worthy of an opera, it had to be a detonation-demolition-and-decibel-driven piece of....seriously, I passed by a theater showing it and I could hear the explosions from outside. I can only wonder how many of the people who saw Transformers: Age Of Extinction have their ears ringing until now.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 04:21:05 pm »
 ::laffman

well, it was entertaining to many many (it made a total of $121.6 million worldwide--just for One day)

TobleRONe

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 123
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 09:23:47 pm »

well, it was entertaining to many many (it made a total of $121.6 million worldwide--just for One day)
or maybe disappointing to many many who watched it  ::laffman

gaya na lang ng review na ito:
http://www.interaksyon.com/article/89944/jessica-zafra--transformers-4-if-youre-looking-for-logic-youve-come-to-the-wrong-place-

=====
on-topic
na-hurt ang ego ni mokong kaya pinagyayabang na kaya na nyang bumili ng movie tickets kaya gusto pang ipakalat para makarating sa ex.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 12:50:32 am »
or maybe disappointing to many many who watched it  ::laffman

gaya na lang ng review na ito:
http://www.interaksyon.com/article/89944/jessica-zafra--transformers-4-if-youre-looking-for-logic-youve-come-to-the-wrong-place-

::lmao Grimlock is a fire breathing Dragon? WTF!?!?!

she needs to google her transformers , probably magugulat pa sya na may kapatid si Optimus Prime

or magulat sya how did the Dinobots became Dinobots by accident because of Ironhide  ::lmao

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 01:23:15 am »
::lmao Grimlock is a fire breathing Dragon? WTF!?!?!

she needs to google her transformers , probably magugulat pa sya na may kapatid si Optimus Prime

or magulat sya how did the Dinobots became Dinobots by accident because of Ironhide  ::lmao

Like she actually gave a damn about which Transformer becomes what. Frankly, I don't know whose opinion regarding movies is the least worthy of any attention: Jessica Zafra's, Lourd de Veyra's, or Ruel de Vera's. Then again, they all eat from the same trough so one's pretty much the same as the other.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 04:28:29 am »
meanwhile...watch this 60 confused seconds of Mark Wahlberg  :D

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 08:52:05 pm »
wrong move...
he should have shown his wealth not to get his ex back ...
but to slap her in the face ... figuratively.
well ... literally with cash or tickets.

that's more sweeter revenge.  laffman::
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 04:42:01 pm »
If the girl got wind of this, my guess is that she's thinking: "Already wealthy and still a nebbish."

monosapien

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 116
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2014, 04:59:57 am »
Buying a classic CF martin rosewood and playing "Back to You" by john mayer+ on her favorite diner. effective, efficient.

less gastos. :) ::laffman

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2014, 02:32:12 pm »
Buying a classic CF martin rosewood and playing "Back to You" by john mayer+ on her favorite diner. effective, efficient.

less gastos. :) ::laffman

agree  laffman::

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2014, 04:23:02 pm »
Judging from the news, it doesn't seem like it was to get her back. More like an in your face guess-who's-poor-now-bitch!

monosapien

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 116
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2014, 04:31:59 am »
Judging from the news, it doesn't seem like it was to get her back. More like an in your face guess-who's-poor-now-bitch!

yun nga yung dating para sa akin eh hahaha rich show off

pero naalala ko
medyo may love prob ako dati i was talking baout it sa officemate ko..sumingit tong rich guy na nerdy officemate ko.
"para pera lang yan! basta mapera ka makukuha mo na mga babae!"

nabadtrip ako sagot ko: "pare ang pera naiipon.. nauubos.. naoobtain..pero pag pogi ka..di naiipon.. di naoobtain.. napapamana mo pa sa mga apo mo. ang pera baka di na umabot sa apo mo."

tapos tumahimik na ako. toast::

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2014, 05:21:11 am »

nabadtrip ako sagot ko: "pare ang pera naiipon.. nauubos.. naoobtain..pero pag pogi ka..di naiipon.. di naoobtain.. napapamana mo pa sa mga apo mo. ang pera baka di na umabot sa apo mo."

tapos tumahimik na ako. toast::

heh heh natawa naman ako  :D

but teka lang,KASI kahit si Dorian Gray nakaka experience ng rejection naman -

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2014, 02:19:00 pm »

heh heh natawa naman ako  :D

but teka lang,KASI kahit si Dorian Gray nakaka experience ng rejection naman

Admittedly, Dorian Gray has always been considered a prince of a jerk among jerks in English literature.

ambotkinsako

• Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2015, 08:28:46 am »
gugma pa more..hahaha...binigay na lang sana sakin yon