Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Men's good health & upbeat personality lead to relship bliss!  (Read 8910 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.

When it comes to a happy relationship, women are off the hook in one surprising way: Apparently a man's health and disposition matter more than his partner.That's the finding of one study, anyway. Researchers found that men's good health and upbeat personality lead to relationship bliss.

Researchers surveyed 953 long-term, older couples. They asked each individual how they felt about their relationship. Women in a LTR/long-term relationship with a healthy, upbeat guy reported fewer conflicts. But the men? The health or personality of their lady friend didn't have the same effect on the quality of their relationships.

Hmmm sounds good ,because women always being the caretaker in a relationship, yada yada yada ...And what this study says ? Go on and be your bad self, ladies! HAHAHA

I don't mean this is permission for us to go forth and be b*tches. But it kind of sounds like guys can handle a few of our quirks-

we love you guys!   ::laffman