Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: oh great!Texting may cause us wrinkles 💆  (Read 9720 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
oh great!Texting may cause us wrinkles 💆
« on: February 27, 2014, 02:30:49 am »

According to Daily Maily, women spend so much time looking down at their smartphones that we’re causing our necks to age faster and look even more unacceptable:

Labeled the ‘Techneck,’ the wrinkle around the neck and chin is caused by the modern day compulsion to always be checking handheld devices and computers. Joining the likes of ‘laughter lines,’ ‘crows’ feet,’ and ‘worry wrinkles,’ the Techneck is the latest face furrow and was identified following a surge of neck-related enquiries for treatment.

I believe that our technology-related bad posture is slowly causing some kind of damage to our necks and backs– so pay  attention gals & guys (iis this really a gender- specific problem,Daily Mail?) technology makes us uglier--  ;D

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: oh great!Texting may cause us wrinkles
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 12:42:42 pm »
Why not just raise the device a little higher so that you don't have to look down so much? Assuming you're not doing anything that requires you to keep your eyes forward, that is...but then if that were the case, you shouldn't even be looking at your device and you should keep your attention focused on what's ahead of you instead, right?  ???
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: oh great!Texting may cause us wrinkles
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 01:17:02 pm »
Why not just raise the device a little higher so that you don't have to look down so much?  right?  ???

right. capisco seigneur- that's exactly my position when i texted you " illegitimi non carborundum"  ;D

anyhu,i personally don't give a damn if i have lines on my neck (some sms is worthy of noting down- ty seigneur!)

icecoldchiq

• The Girl with The Wooden Chopsticks
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 61
  • Be The Better Person
Re: oh great!Texting may cause us wrinkles 💆
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 01:21:39 pm »
If only men would have the decency to call more instead of texting, this wrinkle problem should not be so much of a worry to girls.  ::lmao
Loved the Beard :)