Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Study: You have to kiss 15 Frogs to find your Prince ?  (Read 1756 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Study: You have to kiss 15 Frogs to find your Prince ?
« on: January 03, 2014, 05:06:13 am »

If you've made out with 11 men, great news!  ;D

A new survey suggests you're only 4 away from Prince Charming. On average, anyway. Your results may vary; past performance is not a guarantee of future results.

According to numbers via London's Telegraph, Jane Average has two long-term relationships and lives through one heartbreak before she meets the right man. (Guess at least one LTR tends to be a dud.) She'll have racked up four truly terrible dates, which must not account for OK Cupid randos, and she'll have notched four one-night stands into her bedpost. Get it, girl.

Dudes rack up six one-night stands, by comparison. Guys claim an average of ten sexual partners in their lives, while women have something like seven, which suggests a decent conversion rate on kisses.

69 percent of respondents looked back and felt they had a tough time finding true love. Who in the hell are the smug 31 percent who say otherwise?

Grain of salt, though: The findings come from a study commissioned as promo for the paperback edition of The Rosie Project, a book about a dude looking for the perfect woman. So it's a marketing stunt  . Also, the whole thing seems based on the idea that love is practically a matter of fate, as though life were a romance written by Waldo. Pretty sure it doesn't actually work that way.

huwell, i used to be a frog farmer- shocks, they might be 'prince's
but i turned them to frogs  :P

so, mga sissies, be more *aware and don't trip on the same pond
over & over again. have time to reflect, stay in your castle, don't just jump
with every frog you meet. believe that you have the power to *create the
loving relationship you want. if you leave everything to fate alone,you'll
missed a lot in life & in love!

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
Re: Study: You have to kiss 15 Frogs to find your Prince ?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 12:34:08 pm »
Does this count if the frog is the prince?
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: Study: You have to kiss 15 Frogs to find your Prince ?
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 06:00:27 pm »
Does this count if the frog is the prince?

we all hope that frog #1 is!  ;D

@pa segway na din sa isang sissy sa inbox :) No man on this planet is worth half the heart ache you feel. The right ones take care of you and don't fuck with you and you need to gravitate toward those kinds of men with all your heart. If you don't know when to trust yourself or how to trust yourself and love yourself to choose better, ask yourself these 3 things:

1). Do I feel good about myself around this person?

2). Does this person serve my highest good?

3). Does this person treat me with respect and compassion?

If you answer NO to any of these questions: GET THE FUCK OUT!