Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Reasons to Date a Bald Man 😍👶  (Read 2475 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Reasons to Date a Bald Man 😍👶
« on: December 05, 2013, 05:23:05 am »

No Hair? No Problem: 7 Reasons To Date A Bald Guy ( by: Amanda Chatel )

1. They Save Big Bucks On Hair Products
Hair products are expensive! And depending on what look you're going for, the event, the season, and the length, the amount of products someone uses at one time can be a lot. So, if that's the case, a guy with no hair will have more cash for hot, fancy dates. Top shelf martinis for all!

2. Their Sex Drive Is Like "Whoa"
So this theory has yet to be totally proven nor totally debunked, but allegedly, the more testosterone a man has, the thinner his hair, but also, the higher his sex drive. I guess this is where we weigh what’s more important: hair or sexy times?

3. Other Physical Assets Are More Noticeable
Pearly whites? Long eye lashes? Dimples? Baby blues? While all these lovely assets probably can’t be missed on a guy with a full head of hair, when it comes to bald guys, these things "pop" even more. Stripping head hair from the situation does to a guy’s facial features, what mascara does to our eyes: emphasizes them.

4. Their Chance Of Prostate Cancer Is Lower
Studies have found that guys who go bald earlier in the game are 45 percent less likely to get prostate cancer than those who rock a full head of hair for the majority of their lives. If that isn't a major plus, I don't know what is.

5. They're Better At Sports
Whether or not this is an important asset in a dude is probably up for debate depending on the lady. But, as my male friends have pointed out to me time and time again, all the greatest athletes are bald: Kevin Youkilis of the Red Sox, tennis champ Andre Agassi, Celtics' Kevin Garnett, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, and of course, Michael Jordan, just to name a few. Why is this? Maybe the lack of hair makes them speedier? Either way, we can add this to the list.

6. They're Low Maintenance
If your guy gets up late, you don't have to worry about that 30-minute hair ritual that some dudes need every morning to just get out the door. In addition to that, you'll never have to answer the annoying question of "How's my hair?" again.

7. They Master How To Wear A Hat
No one can wear a hat like a bald guy. It's as if once that hair is gone, they suddenly can pull off wearing a hat and not look like an idiot. If you're lucky enough to date a baldy, then you're about to get a lesson in how to perfectly rock a hat — finally! You know you've been waiting your whole life to learn the secrets behind it.

Yes, gentlemen, your bald heads are sexy; and yes, ladies,
especially those of you who never considered it, dating a bald guy
has some perks of which you probably never even thought.  ;)

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
Re: Reasons to Date a Bald Man 😍👶
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 06:47:59 am »
My future looks bright! :X

abupaji

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 02:17:45 pm »
 finger4u

Jann Frost

• Pronmeister
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 143
  • Rough over Mellow
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 02:52:42 pm »
Proud to be bald since high school days. LOL. Lahat ng nakasulat dyan parang may katotohanan sa mga nangyayari sakin :D At mas lalo ako nasanay magsuot ng hat. Mapa casual o hip, walang pinipili ang pagiging kalbo.  laffman::

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 04:55:15 am »
when they say bald...does that mean that it's the "top gone missing" type? Coz anyone can just shave their heads bald
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

Jann Frost

• Pronmeister
  • Knights of PS
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 143
  • Rough over Mellow
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 05:03:00 am »
when they say bald...does that mean that it's the "top gone missing" type? Coz anyone can just shave their heads bald

I think yung topic dito is yung mga nakakalbo na lalo na yung 2nd reason is about thinner hair. Madidistinguish mo naman yung nakakalbo sa nagpakalbo lang lalo na yung lumalapad bigla yung noo tapos pa-V or U yung hairline.

DevilsAngel

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 01:20:43 am »
i think my katotohanan yan... my partner is exactly like that... inaarawaraw ako haha