Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Study:Men walk slower when they're in love 😍  (Read 2028 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Study:Men walk slower when they're in love 😍
« on: October 24, 2013, 04:30:38 am »

Men, in general, walk faster than women. However, when romantic couples (oooOOOh) are walking together they usually walk at the same speed. BUT WHO SETS THE SPEED? Can we get a high step for all the ladies in the house? :)

Yes, actual scientists studied :

To study this, the researchers from Seattle Pacific University in Washington studied the walking speed choices of eleven men and eleven women as they walked around a track alone, with friends of the same and opposite sex, and with a significant other holding hands or hands-free.

In their study, released Wednesday, they found that when walking with women, men significantly slow their pace to their companions’, but only if the woman is their romantic partner. Walking with friends, whether it be friends of the same or opposite sex, did not significantly change pace for anyone, and women only slightly changed their pace when walking with their partner. The authors say this suggests that adjusting stride only happens for romantic partners.

TIME

So, if your man is consistently leaving you in the dust, 
then may be F*CK YOU and GOODBYE na ! toinksss

« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 04:33:29 am by FerminaDaza »

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
Re: Study:Men walk slower when they're in love 😍
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 04:36:17 am »
I'm not inlove. oh yeah!  laffman::
or maybe?
may naalala ako recently, same pace ang lakad naming dalawa. or dahil nag-uusap lang kami while walking.  ;D
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 04:43:39 am »
I'm not inlove. oh yeah!  laffman::
or maybe?
may naalala ako recently, same pace ang lakad naming dalawa. or dahil nag-uusap lang kami while walking.  ;D

ayeey, shizzle ,you like her?  :D pag dehins type di ba parang gusto mo magmadali heh heh

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 05:02:52 am »

ayeey, shizzle ,you like her?  :D pag dehins type di ba parang gusto mo magmadali heh heh
depende talaga po yung 'nagmamadali' eh. yung mga opismate ko dito, hidni naman sa dehins type, pero naiiwan ko madalas. ahahaha.

yung isang girl naman na yun, yeah. maybe type ko siya. nagkataon lang din siguro na sabay kami pauwi nung time na yun at nag-uusap kaya same pace ang lakad namin.
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.