Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Voice of a Cheater  (Read 2291 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
The Voice of a Cheater
« on: October 08, 2013, 03:28:02 pm »

When it comes to sussing out whether your partner is cheating, there are all sorts of methods. Breaking into emails. GPS devices. Private investigators. But, hey, did you know that there's apparently something a LOT more simple that could unequivocally let you know if your honey is stepping out on you?

A study has concluded that people's voices change depending on who they're talking to. So your voice is totally different when you're talking to your spouse versus your children or your boss.

The Albright College study concluded that people's tones are more "sexy," "pleasant," and "reflecting greater romantic interest" when chatting with a luvah than when they're speaking to their friends or family.

And men speak in a higher pitch when talking to women. Women apparently lower their pitch when talking to men. Said head study researcher Susan Hughes:

It’s not just that we change the sound of our voice, but that others can easily perceive those changes.

Researchers also concluded that people spoke differently to those with whom they were romantically involved, and that those modulations in the voice could be used to detect when someone was talking to a person they were cheating with.

Additionally, those who were involved with new lovers had tones that reflected "stress, nervousness, and lack of confidence" -- possibly for fear of being rejected.

So there you have it. If your partner is on the phone with someone and 
sounds sexy, pleasant, stressed, and nervous -- he's cheating!  ;D

Or, nah, make sure you get some concrete evidence before accusing
your partner of anything.  :D

Q: have you caught anyone cheating by the sound of their voice?

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 03:43:50 pm by FerminaDaza »

Ms. X

• Chocoholic
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
  • Don't make a woman cry. >:P
Re: The Voice of a Cheater
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 05:27:54 am »
Ohh.. that made sense big sissy. hahaha!

For the question, I'm not sure? haha! I guess the sound of someone who's lying? Valid answer ba yun? hehe!!
It's Just A Matter of Common Sense.

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 05:40:18 am »

For the question, I'm not sure? haha! I guess the sound of someone who's lying? Valid answer ba yun? hehe!!

pwede lil sis, tamang paulit ulit at nervous ba. HAHA

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 11:41:16 am »
people's tones are more "sexy," "pleasant," and "reflecting greater romantic interest"
pwede rin gawin ng mga single 'yan ah.  laffman::
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 12:13:29 pm »
pwede rin gawin ng mga single 'yan ah.  laffman::

huh? what do you mean?

if you're not  in a relationship Or not committed ,if you wanna play & explore well, go ahead enchong! that' so so ohkay  ;D

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 06:55:06 am »

huh? what do you mean?

if you're not  in a relationship Or not committed ,if you wanna play & explore well, go ahead enchong! that' so so ohkay  ;D

exactly  laffman::
no strings attached.
kaya pag committed ang gumawa ng "sexy," "pleasant," and "reflecting greater romantic interest" ... *ehem*  ;D
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.