Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Do you fall for bad boys?  (Read 4842 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Do you fall for bad boys?
« on: September 18, 2013, 03:21:34 am »

huwahey!!

This your mother bitch (Babe In Total Control of Herself ) FD reporting from Kabul, Afghanistan  :D
Teka lang, will take this opportunity to mention sis lovelhei for everything you said--that kind of oiled my lamp.It's just inspiring to know that a girl your age are open & willing to learn more...what you said made me kick my butt & carry on to encourage & encourage women...There's reallly some stuff that I wish I've known during my younger crazy years-siguro mga 999K mistake lang nagawa ko  ;D

Anyhu, for the younger women- keep an open mind & try to learn from other ppl mistake  KASI, You cannot make all the mistakes in the world though.

So @Topic- in time of what we're going to discuss today: Why do Women love Bad Boys? (Girls Nite on pinoy Podcast-Wednesday-7:30pm Manila time) will give you a head up here and you can try to answer this in the mean time-

Quiz: Do you fall for bad boys? Answer True OR False

----1. Infatuation is the best part of a relationship.
__ 2. Challenge excites me.
__ 3. I long for excitement in my life.
__ 4. There’s nothing more exciting than sexual tension.
__ 5. I eat when I know I shouldn't.
__ 6. I am addicted to diet drinks.
__ 7. I fall in love quickly.
__ 8. There is a bad girl side of me.
__ 9. I have a history of drinking, shopping, or working too much.
__ 10. I crave chocolate.

__ 11. Even in short-term relationships, breakups can devastate me.
__ 12. When a guy really loves me I tend to take it for granted.
__ 13. I tend to get bored in relationships.
__ 14. I have a negative history with more than one male in my life.
__ 15. I can easily get restless in a relationship.
__ 16. When I meet a nice guy I tend to think of him more as a friend than lover.
__ 17. I am happier when I am falling in love than at any other time.
__ 18. I have been attracted to two or more unavailable men in my life.
__ 19. I have had an affair.
__ 20. I have had more than one affair.

__ 21. I have had many disappointments with men.
__ 22. Over time, I doubt a man's love for me.
__ 23. It seems like certain guys cast a spell over me.
__ 24. Bad boys are sexually exciting.
__ 25. I have continued to date a guy my friends have warned me about.
__ 26. Good guys are rare.
__ 27. Even when I know a guy isn't good for me, I can't always resist his charm.
__ 28. My friends would say I'm attracted to bad boys.
__ 29. I’ve gone back to a relationship against my better judgment.
__ 30. I have continued to date a guy after he has been abusive to me.

Scoring Key

These questions are weighted in terms of severity. The more true answers you have going down the list, the more susceptible you are to bad boys.

Questions 1-10 True answers in this category are no big deal unless you make a habit of it.

Questions 11-20 These questions are much more indicative of susceptibility. If you answered true to items 11, 12, or 13, you may be able to get away with it—but any true answers from 14 to 20 mean you are on the Bad Boy Hit List.

Questions 21-30 If you answered true to any of these, you cannot date without parental permission  ;D or at least with your closest friends' permission. You run the risk of overlooking the nice guy right in front of your face.

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
  • SPOON's Next Door Neighbor...DRIFT it FURTHER!
Re: Do you fall for bad boys?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 03:32:52 am »
F that, good guys ain't rare, those b*tches are just too demanding, as if they're as pretty as Cyen or KimChi. Wake up girls, those good guys HAD already come your way. You just put them some place.....called.....THE FRIENDZONE
Be a Star but NEVER act friendly...
(Wipe Me Down)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 03:49:56 am »
May the ladies never forget that the operative word in "bad boys" is "boys".

But then I suppose there are those who actually enjoy being in a relationship with someone who has the mentality of a juvenile, delinquent or otherwise.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 06:50:10 am »
Hi Bitch! See you later! ;)
https://www.facebook.com/DJ.Schandelah.
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

lovelhei13

• A million miles of journey begins with a first step. :)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 10
  • ♥ LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE ♥ :)
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 07:00:22 am »
    yun oh..   :applause :applause   hhehehe.

hmmmm...   no comment nalang ako..hahaahaaha

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2013, 07:08:51 am »
Hi Guys! We would like to invite you to join us tonight 8pm Manila time and 8am New York time. Go to http://pinoypodcast.com/live or please visit my page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schandelah/509003365850983 thanks!
Before, I have three weaknesses. Boys. Men. Males. Now there's only one. Type_One.

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
  • "pag ako gahhh!!!!" ika nga ng nawala kong mamay.
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2013, 09:35:50 am »
masarap magmahal ang mga "Bad" boysz....

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2013, 11:21:29 am »
teka,magpapaliwanag ako kay kapitan, saglit  ;D

@ dude JDC thanks for being there & thank you sa feedback- pasensya ka na, nakahawak  nga ako maige sa desk ko during podcast kasi, andun pa din yun sobrang ten ko na feeling ko magkokolap ba ako (thanks na lang sa 2 hawt dj's around saving my arse)  ;D

yun na mention ko 50% attraction sa podcast kanina, what i reallly mean is 'how do the guy makes me feel - whether i can be intimate with him and can look straight into his eyes while making love'  :P yun ganuun attraction,not necessarily na 'he must be gwapo'- just that kind of attraction , a guy turning me on po,animalistic kind if attraction!rooooaaaarrr HAHA.

Kalbs_0

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2013, 11:40:21 am »
May the ladies never forget that the operative word in "bad boys" is "boys".

But then I suppose there are those who actually enjoy being in a relationship with someone who has the mentality of a juvenile, delinquent or otherwise.

Indeed.. The word "BOYS" says it all... They tend to keep the good GUYS in the friendzone and they will keep on complaining why all the BOYS they date are the same... When all the while it's been their fault for choosing JERKS over the GOOD ONES... Peace...
He who knows not that he knows that is a fool.... Avoid him....

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2013, 12:01:23 pm »
Indeed.. The word "BOYS" says it all... They tend to keep the good GUYS in the friendzone and they will keep on complaining why all the BOYS they date are the same... When all the while it's been their fault for choosing JERKS over the GOOD ONES... Peace...

honga,kaya nga po- we are trying to increase women awareness and learn to know some indications of those bad "boys" .Boys shack Men build homes.

Kalbs_0

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2013, 12:55:28 pm »

honga,kaya nga po- we are trying to increase women awareness and learn to know some indications of those bad "boys" .Boys shack Men build homes.

Peace po... Nagshare lang experience... hehehehe
He who knows not that he knows that is a fool.... Avoid him....

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2013, 01:04:26 pm »

Peace po... Nagshare lang experience... hehehehe

yep, no worries bro! ikaw pa, di ba knowing ko naman yan experienced na yan hehehe pero di naman lahat ng babae ganun , basta stay open to more love potentials. don't ruin everything with a new prospect just because one stuuuuupid gurl from the past walks out on you, choose the bad boy or Fzoned you.  ;) there's enough of everything to everyone.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 01:07:01 pm by FerminaDaza »

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
  • "pag ako gahhh!!!!" ika nga ng nawala kong mamay.
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2013, 02:33:00 pm »
Why Women Fantasize About "Bad Boys" - 8 Things Your Can Do To Increase Your "Bad Boy" Sex Appeal

What millions of women are attracted to is NOT the "bad" in the "bad boy" but the abundance of masculine energy that the "bad boy" oozes. So instead of complaining and insulting women for doing what is "natural" rave up your own masculine energy, it is possible to have the best of both worlds!!

1. Develop self-assured confidence   - where you feel secure enough to just be yourself. Bad boys have that deep-seated confidence that comes from "I know who I am, and I like who I am". And many woman find a man who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to express it very attractive.

2. Have a backbone – Bad boys are not easily manipulated. This may surprise many men, but women actually find a man who can say "no", "that’s enough", "later", "stop it" or "I want you now" really attractive. It’s not just the fact that he can say these things that makes him attractive it’s how he says them – with sensitivity, affection and with a backbone!

3. Get into the emotions – A bad boy can cry and not feel bad about it. After all he is already "bad" (translated: society doesn’t tell him how to be a man). Most men are afraid to show emotions because emotions are a whole other different world for them. If you do not have a deeper understanding of emotions, you’ll find yourself confusing logic with emotions. For example when she says "I FEEL you are being unfair, you’ll hear "I THINK you are being unfair" because you are so accustomed to "thinking" than feeling. The result is total confusion.

Emotions are real. They happen. You’ll’ never get far with women if you do not know how to touch their primal emotions – never!

4. Offer something that's different – There you have it, bad boys give women that extra something that most men can’t. if you want to keep her hooked, then give her something different - in the way you treat her, the way you look at her, the way you talk to her, the way you touch her, the way you smell, the you kiss, they way you make love, the way you do everything. That’s so sexy!

5. Be unpredictably engaging – Predictable and structured is a cardinal sin when it comes to attracting the opposite gender. Women want someone who injects passion, excitement, pleasure and meaning into their otherwise structured lifestyles.

6. Cultivate some degree of mystery – I’ve said it a zillion times before, mystery is an aphrodisiac. The only people who do not enjoy a certain degree of mystery are people who wake up in the morning, call up the psychic network, and call it a day. The very nature of the universe is that of mystery! And bad boys bring it with attitude!

7. Allow some level of vulnerability – This is where most bad boys beat other men, hands down. Rejection is part of their daily lives and they take it in stride. When they see a woman they are attracted to, they just go for it – and this can be a real turn on for a woman. So don’t be too afraid to approach women because you’ll be rejected or too afraid to love because you’ll be hurt. If she’s worthy it, she is worthy to be pursued!

8. Pursue your own personal growth - There was a time when women thought they’d find any man and change him but many of them are realizing that just doesn’t happen. So now they want a man who has done his own emotional work and self-growth. Be ahead of the game by doing your inner work rather than her telling you "you need to see a professional about that ..."

"Bad boys".....labas na kayo dyan!!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 02:41:54 pm by ☺☻JDCâ„¢ »

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2013, 02:49:30 pm »
"I know who I am, and I like who I am".

Ah, yes - the catch-all excuse for a wide range of inexcusable behavior from both genders.

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2013, 03:16:32 pm »
Why Women Fantasize About "Bad Boys" - 8 Things Your Can Do To Increase Your "Bad Boy" Sex Appeal

What millions of women are attracted to is NOT the "bad" in the "bad boy" but the abundance of masculine energy that the "bad boy" oozes. So instead of complaining and insulting women for doing what is "natural" rave up your own masculine energy, it is possible to have the best of both worlds!!

nice! EXACTLY. thanks for sharing dude. that's the kind of 'bad boy' smart women looks for. He knows how to tap on his own power of masculinity and his feminine side as well when needed.

KASI, when we talk about a loving-lasting relationship be reminded of a " lovers dance or dance of intimacy" where one partners lead and the other one follows but they are doing the dance together! and to be more specific, the best 'salsa dance' is the *man leading and he lets his woman shine...so if iaapply natin the same principles sa dating & attraction- imagine if hindi alam kumikos ng tama ng guy- eh di "push me- pull you" semplang ang labas ?

So guys, own your truth.You can't be peter pan forever and keep wandering. Be a man with a plan and let your words and action be true & consistent.

Ah, yes - the catch-all excuse for a wide range of inexcusable behavior from both genders.

good point seigneur, we either grow or die in this life. Men & Women have to evolve or open to change...most of the time we tend to ask for more and expect a lot from our partner but then we ourselves refuse to do the same or not willing to.

Some men na "bad" boy talaga won't compromise ,'his way or the hi- way' . Ladies if you find yourself in that kind of situation, get real & get out- if they wont participate and compromise their way to both of your happiness,its just better to leave.

Remember, bad boys don't get attach.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 03:28:32 pm by FerminaDaza »

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2013, 07:56:10 pm »
ooohhhhhhh bad boys....... :) where? where?

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 08:37:34 pm »

which is freakin lame, for me. People who hide behind that saying, are "self sell-outs".

Anyway, @FD, sis that podcast, the freakin website didn't wanna load, that's the reason why i missed it, sorry.
(Wipe Me Down)

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 10:01:15 pm »
which is freakin lame, for me. People who hide behind that saying, are "self sell-outs".

Anyway, @FD, sis that podcast, the freakin website didn't wanna load, that's the reason why i missed it, sorry.

The "I know who I am, and I like who I am" card is as overplayed as the "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" card when it comes to relationships.  Frankly, it sickens me whenever I see the kind of tomfoolery and chicanery that's committed under the guise of being "real" or "true to myself". And the gall of people who actually expect others--especially those whom they supposedly hold dear and whom they supposedly love--to accept their appalling behavior just beggars belief.

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2013, 06:17:48 am »

Hi Typeone! Why? You using your phone? :) http://www.spreaker.com/user/pinoypodcast you can go here instead... :)

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2013, 01:05:16 pm »
id do it over the weekend, when im infront of a real unrestricted machine, not my work computer, not my iphone, hehe
(Wipe Me Down)

Schandelah

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 104
  • Type_One's Girlfriend
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2013, 07:48:22 pm »
id do it over the weekend, when im infront of a real unrestricted machine, not my work computer, not my iphone, hehe

Thank you Typeone! Listen on Saturday 'Tonight with Tonzi' topic would be "Top 10 Male Fantasies"

:)

Type_One

• Power-UP!
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 282
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2013, 08:10:08 pm »
i was able to listen to it late last night for 15mins...There's not really a problem doing it over my phone, coz i was able to watch a 2hr video podcast of Mo Twister and Ellen Adarna last week without problems and lag/buffer. I think it has to do with the cell network over at my condo around late afternoon till early evenings. But when im at home during the weekends, no problems there. Good job anyway ladies. Hope i can contribute to the show sometime.....(y)
(Wipe Me Down)

Eena

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013, 12:52:38 pm »
Im guiltybout this..hahaha