Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Angelo Reyes Dead  (Read 34757 times)

Kcatral

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 11
Re: Angelo Reyes Dead
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2011, 08:25:53 am »
share mo naman sa amin sir kung paano nabago ni gloria ang buhay mo.. baka maliwanagan o mabulagan din kami..  smoking::

wow red alert.. ;D

update:

Reyes' body to be transferred to Camp Aguinaldo

Marc Reyes, one of the former military man's sons, said they will leave the Ascension Columbary on Araneta Avenue, Quezon City around 10 a.m.

In a press briefing, the younger Reyes said the body of his father will be brought to St. Ignatius Chapel inside the military camp for the soldiers and other AFP personnel to view and pay their last respect.

"The wake will be open to the public as long as they go there with sincerity," Reyes' son said.

The Reyes family also allowed the burial of their patriarch at the Libingan ng mga Bayani in Taguig City on Sunday.

- By Dennis Carcamo
(Philstar News Service, www.philstar.com)

Nung panahon ni Dating Corazon Aquinio - hindi niya na-solve yung Electricity Problem ng Country mula ng pinsara niya yung Bataan Nuclear power plant anong nangyari tulad namin sa province from 8:00 am to 6:00pm or even 8:00 pm brown-out tiniis namin 2 nang 1 1/2 years nung panahon niya. Na solve ito ni FVR ang problem na 2 kaso kailangan umails nang mom ko to work abroad kasi walang employment d2 nung panahon niya, nung umupo si Estrada anong ginawa niya gyera sa mindanao at mga babae niya inatupag niya.

Pero si Gloria because of proper distribution of funds to rightful Goverment Institution nagkaroon ako ng employment.
after graduation dati akong nagtuturo ng Taekwondo d2 sa bayan namin 4 schools sa isang linggo ang tinuturuan ko ang income ko lang sa 1 week na yun neto ko lang mg brothers is 500 lang so lumipat ako ng ibang trabaho nagtrabaho ako sa internet cafe kaso ang sweldo ko is 3,000.00 1 month may bawas pa ito kung walng internet connection or brownout sa isang araw, nung nag-offer sa akin nung classmate ko na mag work sa call center, nag-aaply ako kaso bigo ako alam kung bakit wala akong skills sa work na yon, nung naupo sa Full Pledge President si Gloria nag bigay siya ng 5 Billion Scholarship fund for TESDA training na in demand in the job market rather then Nursing kaya masakit ang loob ng CHED sa TESDA nung Panahon niya kasi sila ay nabawasan ng fund because CHED cannot fill the scantiness of needed workers in the market you know what they answered "madam president we are sorry we cannot meet your demands" TESDA can meet this demands. And you know brother Spies sa Training ko sa Isang Private School na may TESDA Courses at awardee din ako ng scholarship na 2 twice sa FCCA at ECLP and guest what nag-aaply ako sa call center uli at nabigyan ako ng opportunity for Job interview but kinuha ako ng TESDA to become a Trainer of one of their TESDA schools no baker, no money, but pure knowledge, skills and attitude ang naging basis nila to hire me, for two years na nag work ako with TESDA maganda yung Sweldo ko sorry ayaw kong i-share kung magkano, pero sa sweldo ko, na-ayos ang buhay ko at ng family ko naka-bili ako ng REf ko, Shellane and Stove, TV, Maayos na Stand-fan, yung sirang Kitchen namin at bubong ng bahay at may saving akong natatbi higit sa lahat maayos na pagkain sa mesa mula almusal until dinner. kahit na natapos na yung term ni gloria at nawala na yung PGMA SCHOLARSHIP, yung natutunan ko sa training academy nagagamit ko sa pagg-aaply ko ng ibang trabaho tulad sa call center mg brothers, Pero ngayon Balik TESDA uli ako para magturo uli kaya yung mga students ko from 2007 until now nag-sesend ng thank you message kung-di dahil sa training nila hindi sila makakalis papuntang ibang bansa oh kaya sa isang mas-magandang work na with opportunity, kaya wag kayong mag-sasalita ng masama sa former Pres. Gloria Arroyo alalahanin niyo yung asawa niya ang tirahin niyo hindi siya, kung hindi sasamain kayo ng salita sa akin tanggap ko ang mga batikos niyo sa mga ibang Gov't official pero wag lang Kay Gloria

edpoli

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2011, 09:18:33 am »
I like your opinion..  :applause

I like his opinion too.

I also think that being visible on most of the hearings, Reyes easily became the sacrificial pawn. But it does not appear to be sacrificial because he has many "enemies" amongst the senators that may appear as trying to get back at him. Then suddenly it appeared that they are all ganging up on him, but on the side, his co-conspirators are letting him take all the heat.

As most of you said, these are theories that may be true or not, but, it probably made some sense. ;D

mikester

• Rockheads
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2011, 02:22:15 pm »
everybody has the right to express our opinions and views sir Kcatral . If ms. arroyo has been a big help for you then good for you. For Me, her accomplishments has been overshadowed by corruptions, and until now still being discussed by people.  Like you Sir we are a hard a working citizens as well and we pay our tax but hearing such news about corruptions makes you really really disappointed over the people governing the country and that starts with the president.

Meron cyang program before about corruptions and yet she allowed this thing to happen under her nose..  Billions ang pinag uusapan na pera na nawala.. If she didnt know about. That still make her accountable sa mga nangyari sa AFP. Kasi d nya nagawang mabuti ang trabaho nya bilang AFP Chief of staff.. You don't let your soldier sent in war na alam mong kulang cla sa gamit. and yet you see you generals owns millions of worth of properties sa US..

Just my opinion sir.. toast:: toast::

franxter

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #128 on: February 12, 2011, 02:20:39 am »
everybody has the right to express our opinions and views sir Kcatral . If ms. arroyo has been a big help for you then good for you. For Me, her accomplishments has been overshadowed by corruptions, and until now still being discussed by people.  Like you Sir we are a hard a working citizens as well and we pay our tax but hearing such news about corruptions makes you really really disappointed over the people governing the country and that starts with the president.

Meron cyang program before about corruptions and yet she allowed this thing to happen under her nose..  Billions ang pinag uusapan na pera na nawala.. If she didnt know about. That still make her accountable sa mga nangyari sa AFP. Kasi d nya nagawang mabuti ang trabaho nya bilang AFP Chief of staff.. You don't let your soldier sent in war na alam mong kulang cla sa gamit. and yet you see you generals owns millions of worth of properties sa US..

Just my opinion sir.. toast:: toast::

mga co-espiya sa dami po ng nabasa ko dito sa site I can sense na maraming anti-GMA dito... as if GMA has been the worst President we ever had and most corrupt. but come to think of it, President Marcos has been proven to have so many ill-gotten wealth and he has held on to office for 20 years. GMA has always been the subject of tirade of this and that corruption... the question is has there been anything that has been proven against her? the dictum states "innocent unless proven otherwise"... Erap has been sentenced for plunder and it has proof... i am still giving GMA the benefit of the doubt unless these so called whistleblower shows concrete proof of their accusations...

fr02hero

• "from zero to hero"
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
  • same shit.. different day..
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2011, 03:35:19 am »
mga co-espiya sa dami po ng nabasa ko dito sa site I can sense na maraming anti-GMA dito... as if GMA has been the worst President we ever had and most corrupt. but come to think of it, President Marcos has been proven to have so many ill-gotten wealth and he has held on to office for 20 years. GMA has always been the subject of tirade of this and that corruption... the question is has there been anything that has been proven against her? the dictum states "innocent unless proven otherwise"... Erap has been sentenced for plunder and it has proof... i am still giving GMA the benefit of the doubt unless these so called whistleblower shows concrete proof of their accusations...

hindi kailangang maging worst at most corrupt para batikusin.. tama na yung bad president at corrupt.. for me hindi na kailangan ng concrete proof.. ok na yung im sorry speech ni GMA at yung pagiging ganid nya sa kapangyarihan.. akalain mong 9 years na sya naging presidente at puro batikos na ang inabot e may lakas pa ng loob na tumakbo sa kongreso.. IMHO lang sir..

i did not fail 10,000 times.. i found 10,000 ways that didnt work..

mikester

• Rockheads
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #130 on: February 14, 2011, 07:42:53 pm »

the dictum states "innocent unless proven otherwise".. SO TRUE... well lets just hope GMA will be prosecuted at para malaman na ng mga tao ang truth behind sa lahat ng allegations at controversies during her regime.  smoking:: smoking::

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2011, 06:06:45 pm »
Kcatral, i can see that you have something to be thankful for kay Gloria.  i am not out to take that away from you, i trully understand that you will forever be indebted to Gloria nd her cronies.  :)

however, think of it this way - you wouldn't be waiting for TESDA if the educational system of the country is ok.  and think of the poor kids who should have benefitted from all the funds that went to swine, fertilizer, comelec folder.  isipin mo rin ang at least 20% whole personal services (pasuweldo sa lahat ng mga sundalo) that gets converted and eventually pocketed by crooks!  yan sana ang pagbili ng mga gamit ng mga sundalo para mas may fighting chance sila.  kung may maayos kayang mga gamit sundalo natin, ilan kaya sa kanila ang hindi namatay at mag-iiwan ng mga mauulilang mahal sa buhay.

to put it bluntly, Kcatral, isa ka sa mga nakinabang sa isang rehimeng walang ginawa kung hindi pahirapan ang kaban ng bayan.  kumbaga natakpan ng natanggap mong benepisyo ang mapait na katotohanan na walang pakialam ang nakaraang presidente kung hindi ang magpayaman.  sad to say, mukhang doon din papunta si PNoy, albeit on a lesser extent.
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

bugtook

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2011, 01:43:42 pm »
in short Kcatral nabusalan ka! Kaya be proud kasi typical pinoy ka  :applause peace bro!
"DO LESS COMPLAINING, and pay more attention to giving."

Asiong Salonga

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
« Reply #133 on: February 21, 2011, 07:43:24 pm »
Nung panahon ni Dating Corazon Aquinio - hindi niya na-solve yung Electricity Problem ng Country mula ng pinsara niya yung Bataan Nuclear power plant anong nangyari tulad namin sa province from 8:00 am to 6:00pm or even 8:00 pm brown-out tiniis namin 2 nang 1 1/2 years nung panahon niya. Na solve ito ni FVR ang problem na 2 kaso kailangan umails nang mom ko to work abroad kasi walang employment d2 nung panahon niya, nung umupo si Estrada anong ginawa niya gyera sa mindanao at mga babae niya inatupag niya.

Pero si Gloria because of proper distribution of funds to rightful Goverment Institution nagkaroon ako ng employment.
after graduation dati akong nagtuturo ng Taekwondo d2 sa bayan namin 4 schools sa isang linggo ang tinuturuan ko ang income ko lang sa 1 week na yun neto ko lang mg brothers is 500 lang so lumipat ako ng ibang trabaho nagtrabaho ako sa internet cafe kaso ang sweldo ko is 3,000.00 1 month may bawas pa ito kung walng internet connection or brownout sa isang araw, nung nag-offer sa akin nung classmate ko na mag work sa call center, nag-aaply ako kaso bigo ako alam kung bakit wala akong skills sa work na yon, nung naupo sa Full Pledge President si Gloria nag bigay siya ng 5 Billion Scholarship fund for TESDA training na in demand in the job market rather then Nursing kaya masakit ang loob ng CHED sa TESDA nung Panahon niya kasi sila ay nabawasan ng fund because CHED cannot fill the scantiness of needed workers in the market you know what they answered "madam president we are sorry we cannot meet your demands" TESDA can meet this demands. And you know brother Spies sa Training ko sa Isang Private School na may TESDA Courses at awardee din ako ng scholarship na 2 twice sa FCCA at ECLP and guest what nag-aaply ako sa call center uli at nabigyan ako ng opportunity for Job interview but kinuha ako ng TESDA to become a Trainer of one of their TESDA schools no baker, no money, but pure knowledge, skills and attitude ang naging basis nila to hire me, for two years na nag work ako with TESDA maganda yung Sweldo ko sorry ayaw kong i-share kung magkano, pero sa sweldo ko, na-ayos ang buhay ko at ng family ko naka-bili ako ng REf ko, Shellane and Stove, TV, Maayos na Stand-fan, yung sirang Kitchen namin at bubong ng bahay at may saving akong natatbi higit sa lahat maayos na pagkain sa mesa mula almusal until dinner. kahit na natapos na yung term ni gloria at nawala na yung PGMA SCHOLARSHIP, yung natutunan ko sa training academy nagagamit ko sa pagg-aaply ko ng ibang trabaho tulad sa call center mg brothers, Pero ngayon Balik TESDA uli ako para magturo uli kaya yung mga students ko from 2007 until now nag-sesend ng thank you message kung-di dahil sa training nila hindi sila makakalis papuntang ibang bansa oh kaya sa isang mas-magandang work na with opportunity, kaya wag kayong mag-sasalita ng masama sa former Pres. Gloria Arroyo alalahanin niyo yung asawa niya ang tirahin niyo hindi siya, kung hindi sasamain kayo ng salita sa akin tanggap ko ang mga batikos niyo sa mga ibang Gov't official pero wag lang Kay Gloria

may sayad hahahhaha

radj23

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #134 on: February 21, 2011, 11:03:06 pm »
on the scenario nman tayo....what if me semi-martial law and me rights ung accused (what if....)

General: MR. SENATOR is it true that instead of a 10% SOP from your PDAF you are now charging as high as 30%??????

diba...parang ung kasabihan na ang magnanakaw galit sa kapwa magnanakaw  ::pampam ::pampam ::pampam

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2011, 01:08:47 am »
Nung panahon ni Dating Corazon Aquinio - hindi niya na-solve yung Electricity Problem ng Country mula ng pinsara niya yung Bataan Nuclear power plant anong nangyari tulad namin sa province from 8:00 am to 6:00pm or even 8:00 pm brown-out tiniis namin 2 nang 1 1/2 years nung panahon niya

nag-aral kaba ng time frame iho

the problem of Corazon Aquino was walang alternative na solusyon noon ayaw nyan pabuksan yung BNPP therefore
2 0r 11/2 years ang kailangan for feasibility at budget planning  the fastest SM can build was 8 months for a Savemore Mall sa current technology natin yung pa kayang planta

it's like kapag nasalanta ng bagyo ang pananim farmers need to wait another 3 months for the harvest therefore taas ang mga bilihin

Na solve ito ni FVR ang problem na 2 kaso kailangan umails nang mom ko to work abroad kasi walang employment d2 nung panahon niya,
di ko nabasa ang history research ko kung bakit

nung umupo si Estrada anong ginawa niya gyera sa mindanao at mga babae niya inatupag niya.
until now gyera sa Mindanao ay problema pa den

Edi good for you nakibang ka e yung mga nagrereklamo di naabunan ng Grasya ni GMA therefore against sila normal lang yun

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #136 on: March 09, 2011, 08:59:58 pm »
Here is a related news:  Corruption killed Reyes, say former gov’t execs

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view/20110211-319683/Corruption-killed-Reyes-say-former-govt-execs

This FSGO does not believe in Constitutional provision on the rights of every individual including an accused person. There is provision on the Constitution on Bill of Rights and three branches of government where judicial function to determine the guilt of a person is vested only in the Judiciary. Congress is not the Judiciary empowered by the Constitution to perform judicial functions.

FSGO obviously supports the Kangaroo court in Congress but such Kangaroo court violates the Basic Constitutional Provision on the separation of powers among the Executive, Legislative, and Judiciary. There’s karma and FSGO should be careful what type of justice system it speaks about because karma can happen anytime now or in the future.  â€œWhat is thrown goes around and then comes around” and I humbly suggest FSGO and their ilk better be careful on what type of justice it promotes.

Here are some excerpts from this related news:

Thus said members of the Former Senior Government Officials (FSGO), a group of ex-Cabinet members, who sought to put into perspective retired Defense Secretary Angelo Reyes’ decision to end his life amid allegations of corruption during his stint as a military chief of staff.

The group said legislators “could not and should not be blamed” for the suicide “no matter how hurtful their statements may have been.” It instead commended senators and members of the House of Representatives for “putting names, faces, numbers and dates to the corruption that every citizen knows infects our officialdom.”
“General Reyes may have died by his own hand, but in truth, corruption killed him,” it said in a statement…

The FSGO added, “Sometimes, corruption kills those that partake of its evil fruit…”

Reyes shot himself in the chest on his mother’s grave more than a week after he was accused of taking P50 million in send-off gift (“pabaon”) and a monthly allowance of P5 million during his stint as chief of staff.
At the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee hearing, Reyes denied the allegations made by former military budget officer George Rabusa. He begged to be allowed to question his accuser, but was repeatedly rebuffed by Senators Jinggoy Estrada, Antonio Trillanes IV, and Teofisto Guingona III.

Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago later spoke during a plenary session and called him “one of the biggest morons in history” if he knew nothing about military corruption during his watch…

The FSGO also took the opportunity to call on Ombudsman Merceditas Gutierrez to step down, describing her as a “boulder along our path towards a righteous and just Philippines.”
Gutierrez and special government prosecutors are under fire for striking a plea bargain agreement with former Armed Forces comptroller Carlos Garcia, which would enable him to skirt the plunder charge. Garcia is accused of pocketing P303 million in military funds and was asked to return less than half of the amount under the plea bargain agreement…

“The whole nation wants its government to move along the tuwid na daan (straight path) and this incumbent Ombudsman is one of the biggest boulders on their way,” the FSGO said. “Everybody wants this boulder out. She no longer has any excuse for trying to stay.”

The FSGO also urged retired Commodore Rex Robles and others who might be knowledgeable about corruption in the military to “pay their respects to General Reyes by coming out with the truth, rather than expecting others to do their work for them.”

“Truth telling is the responsibility of everyone who knows the truth,” it said…

I heartily agree with this article. I do wonder why he chose that way out when he was saying that he wasn't afraid of any charges that might be brought against him.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.