Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The Hotchic in the new Axe commercial  (Read 4654 times)

C.R.E.A.M.

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
The Hotchic in the new Axe commercial
« on: August 19, 2009, 01:35:18 pm »
alam kong madami din nagtatanong kung sino ung hot na bebot na nagsulat ng # nya sa tinapay
gamit ang ketchup.

well her name is: Asmirandah Zantman, sya ay taga Indonesia.

::goldfingerplease ::goldfingerplease ::goldfingerplease

iAmhated

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
Re: The Hotchic in the new Axe commercial
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 01:47:55 pm »
salamat pre..trip ko tong chikas na to eh..haha.. finger4u

NakedminD

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • i won't let this build up inside me
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 01:57:38 pm »
parang hawig kay cherry ann kubota?? hhmmmm

baste04

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 02:00:56 pm »
meron din ako nakikita ganyan commercial dito sa saudi..ibang version..parang mas ok yung girl dito

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-LyUNDtCrA[/youtube]

GanabY

• CHIQ HUNTER
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 908
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 05:19:26 pm »
thanks for sharing the info..   finger4u

Credit goes to the original owners of the  images herein posted.
======================================================

PLAY ARCADE GAMES @ http://pulot.net/arcade.php/

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 05:26:34 pm »

damn she is so hot in the youTube...

:applause :applause :applause :applause

Love her sweet and evil look!

toast:: toast:: toast::

Thanks bro
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

baste04

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 20
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 05:34:51 pm »
ito ung isa..pareho ba ung girl o magkaiba?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v_eorFolHQ[/youtube]

Packen

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 08:13:29 pm »
alam kong madami din nagtatanong kung sino ung hot na bebot na nagsulat ng # nya sa tinapay
gamit ang ketchup.

well her name is: Asmirandah Zantman, sya ay taga Indonesia.

::goldfingerplease ::goldfingerplease ::goldfingerplease

na-utugan ako ng nakita ko commercial na ito!!! salamat idol...

hennypenny

• ~Foot Fetish Guy~
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 3
  • ~Mucky Muck Man~
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 08:54:01 pm »
mas magaling sa facial expression yung sa indonesian.. :D
Feed my Addiction...

monkey d luffy

• GearThird
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • eslupmi d rorepme
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 09:46:26 pm »
hawig ni jackie rice pero mas majuice! ! !
A man never needs a reason to wear a suit

kylenicholai

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 11:18:36 pm »
Juicy din si jacky rice pag gawing lugaw...hehehe

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 11:32:39 pm »
Abay Singer din pala siya!! Ganda ng boses din.

music:: music::  ::inlove ::inlove

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PkT9w-T2_w&feature=related[/youtube]

whodoezâ„¢

• insured by mafia
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
  • mafia espiya
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 01:06:13 am »
ganda! salamat bro sa post mo.. hinahanap ko tlaga tong chikaz n 2.. pra sau bro..  finger4u

reignheart

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Citizen
  • Karma 0
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 02:01:22 am »
Mga bro... nababaliw na talaga ako sa chikaz na to.. halos naubos ko ang 1 day sa pag search internet tungkol sa kanya. lahat ng mga post na videos nya sa youtube hindi ko pinapalampas... Di ko na rin nga maintidihan ang nararamdaman ko bat ako ganito naging ka obsessed sa chikaz na yan. Hayyy.. ang ganda nya talaga mga tol, ang galing pa nyang kumanta.  :-* :-* :-* :-* ::investigate

helljesus

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 09:03:01 am »
big thanks boss! matagal ko ng hnahanap tong gurl na toh ty

finger4u

perverted26

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 7
  • Axe Dark Temptation's Biggest Stock Holder
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 09:32:20 am »
aba!
akalain mo...
si Ex!!!
wehehhehe! ::lmao

nmarc2001

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 09:51:06 am »
she look descent contrary to the character she portrays in the com

pd_trash

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 09:57:23 am »
danda nya naman ^^

Buriki

• Inalok ako ng isang ahas pula't matamis na mansanas pilit ko man hindi makaiwas sa mata ng Diyos
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 12:40:06 pm »
Makabili nga ng axe bukas  ;D 

wyld_boy2003

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 41
  • Kung kaya ng iba...ipagawa mo sa kanila
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 02:41:00 am »
Man sues Axe, as unable to get girl

In what could prove to be a major marketing and legal embarrassment for Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), a 26-year-old man has filed a case against the FMCG company, which owns the Axe brand of men grooming products, for ‘cheating’ and causing him ‘mental suffering’. The plaintiff has cited his failure to attract any girl at all even though he’s been using Axe products for over seven years now. Axe advertisements suggest that the products help men in instantly attracting women.

Vaibhav Bedi, the petitioner, also surrendered all his used, unused and half-used deodorant sprays, perfume sticks and roll-ons, anti-perspirants, aftershaves, body washes, shampoos, and hair gels to the court, and demanded a laboratory test of the products and narcotics test of the brand managers of Axe. Vaibhav was pushed to take this step when his bai (maid) beat him with a broom when he tried to impress her by appearing naked in front of her after applying all the Axe products.
Where the fuck is the Axe effect? I’ve been waiting for it for over seven years. Right from my college to now in my office, no girl ever agreed to even go out for a tea or coffee with me, even though I’m sure they could smell my perfumes, deodorants and aftershaves. I always applied them in abundance to make sure the girls get turned on as they show in the television. Finally I thought I’d try to impress my lonely bai who had an ugly fight with her husband and was living alone for over a year. Axe effect my foot!” Vaibhav expressed his unhappiness.
Vaibhav claims that he had been using all the Axe products as per the company’s instructions even since he first bought them. He argued that if he couldn’t experience the Axe effect despite using the products as directed, either the company was making false claims or selling fake products.
“I had always stored them in cool and dry place, and kept them away from direct light or heat. I’d always use a ruler before applying the spray and make sure that the distance between the nozzle and my armpit was at least 15 centimeters. I’d do everything they told. I even beat up my 5-year-old nephew for coming near my closet, as they had instructed it to keep away from children’s reach. And yet, all I get is a broom beating from my ugly bai.” Vaibhav expressed his frustration.
Vaibhav claims that he had to do go a lot of mental suffering and public humiliation due to the lack of Axe effect and wants HUL to compensate him for this agony. An advocate in Karkardooma court, who happened to mistake Vaibhav for some deodorant vendor when he entered the court premises with all the bottles, has now offered to take up his case in the court. HUL has been served a legal notice in this regard.
HUL has officially declined to comment on the case citing the subject to be sub judice, but our sources inform that the company was worried over the possible outcomes of the case. The company might argue that Vaibhav was hopelessly unattractive and unintelligent and didn’t possess the bare minimum requirements for the Axe effect to take place. Officially HUL has not issued any statement, but legal experts believe that HUL could have tough time convincing the court.
“HUL might be tempted to take that line of argument, but it is very risky. There is no data to substantiate the supposition that unattractive and unintelligent men don’t attract women. In fact some of the best looking women have been known to marry and date absolutely ghoulish guys. I’d suggest that the company settles this issue out of court.” noted lawyer Ram Jhoothmalani said.

http://news.indiainfo.com/article/091021113041_man_sues_axe_as_unable_to_get_girl/478394.html

*forwarded message::lmao

ricky_ihitsu

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 6
  • Alright people let's make some fucky fucky
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2009, 11:06:56 pm »

monkey d luffy

• GearThird
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • eslupmi d rorepme
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2009, 09:41:31 pm »
nice ! ! !
mtagal ko narin hinahanap to eh finger4u
A man never needs a reason to wear a suit

C.R.E.A.M.

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 23
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2009, 09:51:03 pm »
Man sues Axe, as unable to get girl

In what could prove to be a major marketing and legal embarrassment for Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL), a 26-year-old man has filed a case against the FMCG company, which owns the Axe brand of men grooming products, for ‘cheating’ and causing him ‘mental suffering’. The plaintiff has cited his failure to attract any girl at all even though he’s been using Axe products for over seven years now. Axe advertisements suggest that the products help men in instantly attracting women.

Vaibhav Bedi, the petitioner, also surrendered all his used, unused and half-used deodorant sprays, perfume sticks and roll-ons, anti-perspirants, aftershaves, body washes, shampoos, and hair gels to the court, and demanded a laboratory test of the products and narcotics test of the brand managers of Axe. Vaibhav was pushed to take this step when his bai (maid) beat him with a broom when he tried to impress her by appearing naked in front of her after applying all the Axe products.
Where the fuck is the Axe effect? I’ve been waiting for it for over seven years. Right from my college to now in my office, no girl ever agreed to even go out for a tea or coffee with me, even though I’m sure they could smell my perfumes, deodorants and aftershaves. I always applied them in abundance to make sure the girls get turned on as they show in the television. Finally I thought I’d try to impress my lonely bai who had an ugly fight with her husband and was living alone for over a year. Axe effect my foot!” Vaibhav expressed his unhappiness.
Vaibhav claims that he had been using all the Axe products as per the company’s instructions even since he first bought them. He argued that if he couldn’t experience the Axe effect despite using the products as directed, either the company was making false claims or selling fake products.
“I had always stored them in cool and dry place, and kept them away from direct light or heat. I’d always use a ruler before applying the spray and make sure that the distance between the nozzle and my armpit was at least 15 centimeters. I’d do everything they told. I even beat up my 5-year-old nephew for coming near my closet, as they had instructed it to keep away from children’s reach. And yet, all I get is a broom beating from my ugly bai.” Vaibhav expressed his frustration.
Vaibhav claims that he had to do go a lot of mental suffering and public humiliation due to the lack of Axe effect and wants HUL to compensate him for this agony. An advocate in Karkardooma court, who happened to mistake Vaibhav for some deodorant vendor when he entered the court premises with all the bottles, has now offered to take up his case in the court. HUL has been served a legal notice in this regard.
HUL has officially declined to comment on the case citing the subject to be sub judice, but our sources inform that the company was worried over the possible outcomes of the case. The company might argue that Vaibhav was hopelessly unattractive and unintelligent and didn’t possess the bare minimum requirements for the Axe effect to take place. Officially HUL has not issued any statement, but legal experts believe that HUL could have tough time convincing the court.
“HUL might be tempted to take that line of argument, but it is very risky. There is no data to substantiate the supposition that unattractive and unintelligent men don’t attract women. In fact some of the best looking women have been known to marry and date absolutely ghoulish guys. I’d suggest that the company settles this issue out of court.” noted lawyer Ram Jhoothmalani said.

http://news.indiainfo.com/article/091021113041_man_sues_axe_as_unable_to_get_girl/478394.html

*forwarded message::lmao

amf yan! hahahaha! pathetic nya bro. dapat nilihim na lang nya yan eh, nagmukha lang sya katawa-tawa.

bugoy88

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2009, 09:51:27 pm »
sana kunin ng abs,  hehehehe finger4u

Asinta-do

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8