Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: excuse me ladies,  (Read 2029 times)

davemust83

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
excuse me ladies,
« on: June 07, 2006, 02:15:58 pm »
well, this is my first ever post in this website because i dont really have enough time to be active in forums and such, im quite new here actually.
anyway, i dont know how to make a new post here, so i just really thought of the urgency to warn all the ladies about the increasing harassment happening everywhere.
ive had friends who have been groped in public and some even getting their hands or arms grasped. please take care everyone. the best advice i can give is whenever you go out, before being aware of your surroundings, please take time to think, "marami ba kaya tao doon ngayon?" or "masyado ba delikado ngayon doon?" or any such precautions. thank you very much! always be aware! if you notice a guy following you, your best bet is to call any friend*s/boyfriend, anyone who can help protect, to stay with you and enter places you can lose then such as arcades and etc. DO NOT go home right away because sometimes there are more of the stalkers and they WILL track you if they wish. for example, if you are in a mall, and you notice someone, try going many places, like bar hopping all of a sudden or etc. p.s., dont enter public bathrooms when it seems desolate. (like fastfood bathrooms in unholy hours). thank you very much.

Oh, and sorry for posting such a wayward reply. i just really need to warn all the ladies about this. thank you! =) and guys, protect your girlfriends! =) peace!  :)
"Don't Worry, Be Happy."

gracee

• SD's spy_angel
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 6
  • wat u c is wat u get. . . =P
excuse me ladies,
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 01:35:04 am »
well, this is my first ever post in this website because i dont really have enough time to be active in forums and such, im quite new here actually.
anyway, i dont know how to make a new post here, so i just really thought of the urgency to warn all the ladies about the increasing harassment happening everywhere.
ive had friends who have been groped in public and some even getting their hands or arms grasped. please take care everyone. the best advice i can give is whenever you go out, before being aware of your surroundings, please take time to think, "marami ba kaya tao doon ngayon?" or "masyado ba delikado ngayon doon?" or any such precautions. thank you very much! always be aware! if you notice a guy following you, your best bet is to call any friend*s/boyfriend, anyone who can help protect, to stay with you and enter places you can lose then such as arcades and etc. DO NOT go home right away because sometimes there are more of the stalkers and they WILL track you if they wish. for example, if you are in a mall, and you notice someone, try going many places, like bar hopping all of a sudden or etc. p.s., dont enter public bathrooms when it seems desolate. (like fastfood bathrooms in unholy hours). thank you very much.

Oh, and sorry for posting such a wayward reply. i just really need to warn all the ladies about this. thank you! =) and guys, protect your girlfriends! =) peace!  :)

hmmmn..

tnx for your concern..

nwei, may mga rules na implemented d2..
u can read it by clicking this link..
http://espiya.net/forum/index.php?board=102.0

****(wag ka na d2 reply.. PM mo mga mods kung may concern ka..ok? we can't tolerate this one.. though it's reasonable.. we have to follow rules... enjoy your stay in the site!)
-------------------
back to the topic/..

anne&jo

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 92
Re: excuse me ladies,
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 10:35:51 am »
welcome to espiya, davemust83.
thanks for the precautions.

maam gracee, i just had to split this topic for the sake of all the ladies na rin.

"When a man steals your wife there is no better revenge than to let him keep her."

davemust83

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
Re: excuse me ladies,
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 02:06:16 pm »
thx! jut trying to help smehow, tingin ko lng you girls really need to know ksi.. nkakatakot lng eh.. haha kahit guy ako ndi ko maimagine how it is for a girl na binabastos. :/  peace!
"Don't Worry, Be Happy."