Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Global Warming... a scam  (Read 10683 times)

Turon

• The witness & the arbitrator of the scion.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • My doctor told me not to dance again.
Re: Global Warming... a scam
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2009, 05:42:13 am »
...try mo mag research... i did mine... cguro isa akong itim na tupa... evidence ba? research mo na din... and brad nde nko nanonood ng t.v. eh...

Wow.. You have guts to call us names and accuse other people and yet you can't even give even a little information about your so-called "research". Why can't you just spill the beans about it? Why don't you want to save other people frittered away by some "HOAX"?  :applause

manyakihiro

• I Am a Night Creature ......... I crawl at night.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Not Intrested w/ d Status Quo, I'll Overthrow it..
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2009, 09:41:20 pm »
I'm not trying to be a smart ass, I'm just stating the obvious that Wikipedia has lost its credibility on sharing ACCURATE data that SHOULD be precise. Most of the articles could be edited so by that virtue alone, you don't need to notice those things intellectually just to comprehend them.. just plainly common sense.

Because you speak with Absolute Authority in saying that wiki is utterly useless  and you  indirectly say that any critical person couldn't and shouldn't pick up anything from it (wiki)---- May i request you to show us any historical or geologic data that contradict the general trends in the graphs i showed you earlier?

... You may opt to use Wiki for help, by the way. ;)

Forgive me for being a little sarcastic, somebody just failed to give me the benefit of the doubt (or the courtesy) that i might as well have an iota of critical thinking or common sense in me.  ;) ;D

Ang bago kong Global Warming Post, alay ko sa yo kapatid kong Turon. Peace. toast::

Magsaya tayo sa ating Bahay. Bawal ang Awayan!!!

Turon

• The witness & the arbitrator of the scion.
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 1
  • My doctor told me not to dance again.
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2009, 12:33:39 am »
Because you speak with Absolute Authority in saying that wiki is utterly useless  and you  indirectly say that any critical person couldn't and shouldn't pick up anything from it (wiki)---- May i request you to show us any historical or geologic data that contradict the general trends in the graphs i showed you earlier?

... You may opt to use Wiki for help, by the way. ;)

Forgive me for being a little sarcastic, somebody just failed to give me the benefit of the doubt (or the courtesy) that i might as well have an iota of critical thinking or common sense in me.  ;) ;D

Ang bago kong Global Warming Post, alay ko sa yo kapatid kong Turon. Peace. toast::

Magsaya tayo sa ating Bahay. Bawal ang Awayan!!!

Its just my two cents worth. It's my own observation and opinion and you also have yours. Anyway let's just toast to that.

toast::

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2009, 02:00:43 pm »
didn't you read the article? too lazy i see...

read the emails... alamin niyo kung ano ung "trick" na ginagamit ng scientists para ma manipulate ung data, and they were laughing... they were amazed based on the outcome applying the "trick".

Also, if I started this thread it doesn't mean I'm imposing it to you. I just want to know what your views are about this. I posted a link to the article for a reason.

READ.

Im workin in a country that lives on hydro-carbon exports folks. The e-mails just fell right into their laps and watta coincidence, the Climate Change Talks at Denmark.

Whoever hacked the e-mails of the climatologists gave one intention, DISCREDIT them. True or false, whether the manipulations or "tricks" are true is of no consequence considering the grevious effects of changing weather patterns the world is experiencing lately.

Who would believe that the City of Jeddah will drown in a massive flood in just four hours of rain? even the Saudi's themselves couldnt believe it but it happened. global Warming is straing you in the face but peole couldnt bring themselves to believe it. Sad but true!

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2009, 03:40:12 am »
binaha ang Jeddah sa Saudi pag umulan dun ambon lang at madalang na madalang pero binaha ngayon may evidence ka ba bro baka yung mga mayayaman natin hoax experts  e hindi maniniwala

spikespeigel

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 3
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2009, 11:12:11 am »
binaha ang Jeddah sa Saudi pag umulan dun ambon lang at madalang na madalang pero binaha ngayon may evidence ka ba bro baka yung mga mayayaman natin hoax experts  e hindi maniniwala

Here you go bro: http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&section=0&article=128861&d=27&m=11&y=2009

That is a link for the jeddah floods from the website of an english daily here in saudi arabia.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2009, 04:31:28 am »
wow

ngayon ko lang nalaman na binabaha ang Jeddah

sabi ng mga prof noon  na galing Saudi e swerte ka na raw kapag umulan sa Saudi kase madalang na madalang lang kung umulan

ngayon binabaha so ating mga hoax experts anong masasabi nyo? this event is very abnormal na nagyayari sa Jeddah

CoitusMaster

• with great looks comes great responsibilities
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
  • ohhh yeah!
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2009, 07:33:07 pm »
pumasok lang poh sa utak ko...
kung mainit dito sa earth......ano na kaya sa impyerno?    ::pampam ::pampam ::pampam
when life is like a bitch, you just have to stay sturdy and come with all of your might!

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2009, 05:32:41 am »
AFAIK

kumukulong asupre

prinzshady223

• ill give you an offer you can't refuse
  • Regional: Central Luzon
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2010, 07:16:25 pm »
its not global warming per se... its global climate disruption wherein kaya umiinit ang earth its because of the solar maximum of the sun. this is not hollywood movie scene.. haven't you guys see the signs...

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2006/10mar_stormwarning/

global warming is a "dangerous misnomer" for a problem far more complicated than a rise in temperature.

page up

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2010, 09:09:57 pm »
hoax nga ang global warming. ang mga pangyayaring sakuna ngayun ay nagyayari na noon. hindi bago ang mga sakuna.
ginawa lang nila yan para matakot at madisiplina ang mga tao. para hindi na magtapon ng basura kung saan saan, magputol ng kahoy, magsunog ng mga plastic at iba pa!

ang dapat lang natin paghandaan ay ang ating kamatayan. kaya ang nalalabi nating araw at oras sa mundo ay dapat nating ibibigay o i-aalay natin sa DIYOS!

jarod_tracer

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2010, 09:55:55 pm »
mga sir naisip ko lang.

what if the people who released the so called hoax info are making it up as well. for some screwed up reason or they just because they can.

normal human reaction to reality. make up a lie to cover up what we did wrong. you normally notice that amongst the population that when faced with the truth or cornered to explain something they did. people tend to make an elaborate explenation of something to cover up a faulty situation. and sometimes to the point that they themselves believe the lie because they themselves are convinced of the story they made. im not a shrink but i think they have a name for that.

im not pointing fingers or discrediting the TS. im just saying that if we believe in everything we read on the net then i guess santa clause is real, the tooth fairy is jack rich, dogs dont bite, hitler is still alive and gwapo si willie revillame.

;)