Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: 4ID condemns NPA’s attack on ambulance in Agusan del Sur  (Read 8706 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
4ID condemns NPA’s attack on ambulance in Agusan del Sur
« on: December 03, 2014, 10:51:24 am »

Camp Evangelista, Cagayan de Oro City (DWDD) – The 4th Infantry Division, Philippine Army condemns the New People’s Army’s attack on ambulance that killed four (4) civilians and wounding of seven (7) others on board at Sitio Latay, Barangay Marfil, Rosario, Agusan del Sur at around 5:30pm on November 30, 2014.

The victims who just came from a thanks giving mass in Wayside Baptist Church and were on their way back to their residences on board an ambulance from the municipality of Rosario were ambushed by more or less twenty (20) NPAs believed to be members of Guerilla Front 14 of North Eastern Mindanao Regional Committee (NEMRC).
Among the fourteen (14) on board the ambulance (6 civilian adults and 8 children), four (4) civilians were killed and seven (7) were wounded (6 adults and 1 child).
Ltc Noman L Alcovindas, Commanding Officer of 75th Infantry Battalion immediately coordinated with the PNP in the area and ordered his troop to rescue the victims while other troop conducted pursuit operation on the said NPAs.
MGen Oscar T Lactao, Commander of 4th Infantry Division said, “This is clear evidence that NPAs are more than just criminals but a terrorist group. I strongly condemn this terroristic attack of the NPAs that killed civilians and wounding others on board an ambulance. These people came from a thanks giving mass and were probably praying for peace in their community but these Godless NPAs attacked them.”
“I urge the PNP, the Commission on Human Rights, and the Church to investigate on this terroristic attack. These NPAs must be put behind bars. We cannot just let them roam around and threaten the peace-loving people of Mindanao.” MGen Lactao added. LMC

SpyDrew

• i run, i row, i climb...
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Re: 4ID condemns NPA’s attack on ambulance in Agusan del Sur
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 10:56:29 am »
posted in current events..
There isnt a day that goes by where I dont at some point think of you.. 😙💋💚 #missingyou