Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Philippine Airforce aircraft crashed in ORC Village , Cotabato City  (Read 1465 times)

alexchio9

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0

Exactly 11:30am the Airforce plane crashed in ORC village Cotabato City ??? ??? ??? ???
AN OFFER CAN'T REFUSE....

SpyDrew

• i run, i row, i climb...
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Re: Philippine Airforce aircraft crashed in ORC Village , Cotabato City
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 01:35:09 am »
9 daw patay including the Officials...
There isnt a day that goes by where I dont at some point think of you.. 😙💋💚 #missingyou

alexchio9

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 01:37:01 am »
yes 9 sila
AN OFFER CAN'T REFUSE....

TrueAllacman

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 02:29:29 am »
Eto ang full story..

(Update 2 - 2:37 p.m.) Nine people were killed and one was injured after a Philippine Air Force plane crashed in a residential area in Cotabato City before noon Thursday.

Of the nine fatalities, eight were passengers of a Nomad plane that crashed into three homes at Virgo Subdivision, Purok 7, Rosary Heights 9, Cotabato City, officials told GMANews.TV.

The other fatality – Inday Mondrano, who was in her sixties – died after a wall of one of the houses collapsed, Philippine National Police (PNP) Region 12 Senior Superintendent Felicisimo Khu told GMANews.TV.

Mondrano, whose remains were retrieved at 2:40 in the afternoon, was visiting Sheila Gumicon in the latter’s residence, Khu said.

Gumacon, who is in her forties, was rushed to the Cotabato City hospital after she was slightly injured, the PNP official added.

Residents of the other two damaged houses –owned by Gapor Camlian and Rogelio Daet – were unharmed.

The crash took place at 11:37 in the morning, Air Force spokesman Lt. Col. Gerry Zamudio said. He refused to identify the passengers until their families have been notified.

Cotabato city police chief Sr. Supt. Willie Dangane said Maj. Gen. Mario Butch Lacson, commander of the Air Force's 3rd Air Division, was among the passengers of the plane.

He identified the other passengers as a certain Maj. Tacuboy; Capt. Ordoneo; 1st Lt. Valdez, the female pilot; 1st Lt. Lepae; Sgt. Lemara; Sgt. Mejia; and Sgt. Gosum.

Eastern Mindanao command chief Lt. Gen. Raymundo Ferrer said the aircraft came from Davao and had made a stopover in Cotabato City before proceeding to Zamboanga City.

Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines deputy director Ed Kapunan said the pilot informed authorities of engine trouble shortly after taking off.

"Pag take off, about eight kilometers away nag-declare siya ng emergency at nalaglag siya (About eight kilometers away after it took off, the pilot declared an emergency, then it crashed)," Kapunan said in a separate interview over radio dzBB.

Kapunan said the pilot requested to go back to Cotabato City. But when aviation authorities gave her the landing clearance, the pilot replied that communication was fading and subsequently lost contact.

Edgar Tampos, a Cotabato City resident, said he saw the plane crash a couple of houses away from his.

"Akala ko nga diyan babagsak sa bahay namin, tapos biglang nag-tilt ng kaunti yung eroplano saka biglang tumagilid siya at sumabit yung pakpak ng eroplano doon sa isang bahay, mga dalawang bahay siguro from bahay namin, tapos biglang bumulusok na siya (I thought it would crash on our house, but then it tilted a little, and its wing hit a house that was about two houses away from ours. Then it started to plunge)," Tampos said in an interview over QTV's Balitanghali.

"Pag bulusok niya, sumunod, sumabog na (After that, it exploded)," he said.

According to the Aviation Safety Network, production of Nomads ended way back in 1984. There are 28 recorded hull loss accidents of Nomads as of December 2007, with 87 fatalities.

Last September, an Indonesian Navy Nomad crashed in East Kalimantan, killing four people and injuring five others, the Jakarta Globe said.

Source: http://www.gmanews.tv/story/182680/air-force-general-8-others-killed-in-cotabato-plane-crash

wynbourne

• * Amnesiac Spy *
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • i don't care who i am or what i did.
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 04:59:12 am »
some pix

mechanical failure na naman daw.... 

tsk, tsk, tsk...