Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Jody Steel's leg doodles  (Read 10193 times)

pspyrock

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 47
Jody Steel's leg doodles
« on: September 24, 2013, 12:44:38 am »
(kindly lock if this is a re-post)

Brilliant artist.  :applause

She has also been approached by major companies who want her to work for them.

She said: 'People from all around the world are asking me to either do company designs or logos.

Even Jody's teachers didn't mind her doodling in class, a professor at her college was so impressed with the student's art that she has invited her to illustrate one of her books.

She said a career in film production is still her main ambition, but admitted she will never really let go of her doodling habit.

She said: 'I know I can do better with every piece that I draw I look at it and I'm critical of the line work and shading proportions, but they are what they are.'

As for permanent doodles on her skin, Jody revealed that she already has one tattoo of her own design but said she might think twice about getting another.

She said: 'I had a yin and yang koi fish tattooed on my side. It was from one of my drawings. so there was a lot of detail — and also a lot of pain.'

True artist: Jodie, pictured, looks set to become a big name in illustration after she had offers of work from companies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2430056/Artist-Jody-Steels-leg-drawings-impressive-pictures-class.html