Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Misinterpreted Post  (Read 4243 times)

smiLe~aLways

• unknown creature
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 28
  • pwede sa chick, pwede sa boy LOLzzz
Misinterpreted Post
« on: September 03, 2013, 09:36:34 am »
MODS Note:  The following post of smiLe~aLways, which was a result of a misinterpretation to a previous post of another member, resulted with TS thinking that the member in question is in the process of bereaving.  As requested by member, with such request being PMed to TS and agreed upon by him, changes will be made.  strikeout din yung mga may condolence messages dahil sabi nga ni dragonking eh hindi raw maganda yun

Original Topic Title -
our condolences to praeto_RYAN and to his family

not feeling well.  flu pestering me for a day now.  been back from a self-made service-mission (sort of paying respect).  someone i know and respect is really sick and i need to be with him to show my gratitude and all.  who says paying respect is only applicable for the dead?  oh well, it was almost 2 weeks of being everything from driver to account balancer!  it was worth it since deep inside, you can feel the appreciation of the efforts made.  my actions ain't enough to convey my gratitude for all the help extended then. 

but despite the bad news, there will always be a good news hovering around.  really been lucky to be communicating with someone i can consider to be on the level of "someone-you-bring-home-to-meet-the-parents".   every aspect that i get to discover about her, makes me all the more appreciate the opportunity to have known her.  such is also relevant since lately i was able to talk to a relative of mine who just now relayed an incident involving her and my mom.  she told me my mom, in her deathbed, said that her only purpose of wanting to live longer is that for her to see me settle down.  she said "if i only get a glimpse of who will be with my son for the rest of his life, and i see a good partner in her fiance, then i can go in peace." 

i know there were periods in my life that i am sure my mom will be up in protests for my choices but such experiences shaped me, but i sure am certain she is in agreement with me that what i have now is really someone for keeps.  "oh, and yes mom, she knows how to cook - hard-boiled eggs!"

He shared this to other thread I posted. Though, I don't know you personally, nakikiramay kami sa inyo. But I know for sure, she is now in heaven and watching over you. Saka panatag na ang loob n'ya na nasa maayos ang buhay mo kasi kasama mo na ang taong pakakasalan mo.

On behalf of Espiya, our condolences to you and to your family. We will pray for you.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:45:01 pm by SpyDrew »

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

☺☻JDC™

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 179
  • "pag ako gahhh!!!!" ika nga ng nawala kong mamay.
Re: Misinterpreted Post
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 09:40:10 am »
Condolence kapatid ::flowers ::flowers
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:51:52 pm by SpyDrew »

gr4ntur1smo

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 24
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 10:52:02 am »
Sincere Condolences to Praeto_ryan... sending my prayers...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:52:29 pm by SpyDrew »

Carnal

• Seek and Search
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 39
  • Espiya Agent
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 11:03:30 am »
Condolence praeto_RYAN and to your family ..
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:53:13 pm by SpyDrew »

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 09:08:50 pm »
I almost cried.
Condolence, Sir.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:54:26 pm by SpyDrew »
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 09:33:38 pm »
Sir Condolence po..
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:55:40 pm by SpyDrew »

namster

• Living under the ESPIYA blood in my veins....
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 365
  • Espiya Loyalista Forevah!!
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 10:12:03 pm »
my deepest condolences bro praeto_Ryan... From namster and family...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:49:51 pm by SpyDrew »
Let the real blood of an espiya live once again in my veins...

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 10:34:31 pm »
thanks TS for creating this thread, although I need to clear some things here -

in the first paragraph, i was referring to a personal friend (somewhat of a father-figure if you may) who is really sick.  hence i took some time off to be with him and to show him of my appreciation for everything he has done for me.  majority of who i have become i can attribute to him and his efforts for us (me and the gang). 

the second part, i was actually talking about this girl that i am getting to know.  there is a line there that describes her as being "someone-you-bring-home-to-meet the-parents".  such is also an apt description since, if my mom would have been around, I'd have no second thoughts about making her meet this girl ("my girl").  it was also such a very timely feeling since a relative of mine got to relay the story about my mom, in her deathbed, still wanting to go on living, if only to see me settle down.  imagine the love since even in the face of death, she was still thinking about me.  if you can only see the astonishment in the faces of the doctors who had seen her then.  they even opined that in her condition, she should have been dead for at least two years, or so the doctor said.  the doctor even said that at the very least, she should have been paralyzed and in bed for more than a year, at the very least.  the doctor wouldn't believe that she was still walking and living normally barely a week prior.  the doctors just said that her sheer will to live made her go the last stretch.  back to the real subject of the second paragraph, i was actually pointing out that if and when my mom was around, she sure would have approved of her.  who wouldn't?  such a great find really.  truly a gem if you may allow me to say.  my mom actually met a gf of mine then and she did say she doesn't approve of her since she knows of the girl's family.  such a picky mom really.

the man i said that was sick is actually still alive and doing ok.  hopefully everything goes on smoothly, however, as what the doctors said, weakness will come quick in his condition.  likewise, my mom, bless her soul, passed away years ago when I was barely in my College years.  such tragic incident in my life is the cause as to why i chose to become a working student then.  i have since graduated and all.       

having posted that under "ano kuwento ng buhay mo", i was paying homage to the one that is sick (first paragraph - father-figure) and the one who i treasure dearly (second paragraph).  the mention of my mom in the second paragraph is merely showing how important it was for her to see who i eventually ended up with, and that i believe if she (my mom) would have "met" her (THE GIRL) now, she would definitely like her.  so basically second paragraph is all about how strongly i feel for this wonderful woman (THE GIRL).  which reminds me, where is my phone ? ! ? ! ? 

« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:51:01 pm by SpyDrew »
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

dragonking57

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 220
  • "I imagined a dragon inside myself."
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 10:46:28 pm »
Belated condolences daw ang mga yan praeto_RYAN para sa mom mo..at Advance yata para sa friend mo (jok!sorry.)

PEACE pipz!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:57:11 pm by SpyDrew »

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 11:10:19 pm »
Minsan lang ako nakakaunawa ng inglis pero tama ang hinala ko kaya di ako ngcocondole.

Belated condolences daw ang mga yan praeto_RYAN para sa mom mo..at Advance yata para sa friend mo (jok!sorry.)

PEACE pipz!

thanks dragonking57.  oo nga, belated nga siya for my mom, and hopefully, it should be really really advance (really advance like say years pa) for my friend.  no worries, i get the point of you making a joke out of it with regards the advance thing.  no harm done everyone, maybe i could have made my points clearer on the above-mentioned reply.  all is well naman po.  got a text message saying how my friend is.  likewise i got to talk to THE GIRL (THE GIRL mentioned in the second paragraph) a few minutes ago and it was all joy and all, even though it is evident in her voice that she will be going done with the flu too.  NAHAWA AGAD!  :-p
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:58:11 pm by SpyDrew »
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)

Kurimasu

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 111
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 11:25:32 pm »
Belated condolence Kapatid...
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:59:06 pm by SpyDrew »
Dark for fear of failure an inner gloom as wide as an eye and fermenting roiling hate death grip in my veins unveiling rancid petals flowering forth foul nectar the space between a blink and a tear ...death blooms...

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 11:35:07 pm »
Belated condolence Kapatid...

gaya ng sinabi ko po sa taas, medyo nahuli po kayo ng pakikidalamhati.  like nahuli kayo ng mga maraming, maraming, maraming taon. 

toast::
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:00:42 am by SpyDrew »

dragonking57

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 220
  • "I imagined a dragon inside myself."
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 11:43:58 pm »
Matagal ng makapag move on si praeto_RYAN..yan tuloy naalala uli, ng EEMO. Malabo at masama kayang mg condolence sa isang tao na matagal ng namatayan parang may namatay na bago.TIGILAN nyo na yang condolences na yan baka mgkatotoo..wg naman sana.

likewise i got to talk to THE GIRL (THE GIRL mentioned in the second paragraph) a few minutes ago and it was all joy and all, even though it is evident in her voice that she will be going done with the flu too.  NAHAWA AGAD!  :-p

Mukhang bagong thread to..dun sa thread ng  ::uhaw .
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:01:51 am by SpyDrew »

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2013, 12:10:41 am »
Matagal ng makapag move on si praeto_RYAN..yan tuloy naalala uli, ng EEMO. Malabo at masama kayang mg condolence sa isang tao na matagal ng namatayan parang may namatay na bago.TIGILAN nyo na yang condolences na yan baka mgkatotoo..wg naman sana.

Mukhang bagong thread to..dun sa thread ng  ::uhaw .

oo nga, pilit ko na nga ini-emphasize yung sa girl, and yet people are always focusing on the death part.  eh tagal-tagal na po yun, happy na po ako.  and alam ko happy na rin ang lahat.  so, let us all be happy.  dragonking57, are you pushing me to create a new thread just for her?  oh well, marami ako masasabi tungkol sa kanya, however, i'd be more happy just dropping hints of how happy i really am.  other than that, id like to keep it private, as much as i can.  sana mapigilian ko sarili ko, ha ha ha.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:03:12 am by SpyDrew »

smiLe~aLways

• unknown creature
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 28
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2013, 09:16:05 am »
Ay ganun ba? Sorry, namisunderstood ko yung post mo. I tried to send you a pm, kaso full na inbox mo, kaya pinost ko na lang eto.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:05:49 am by SpyDrew »

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

Makaldz

• Anubis Warrior
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 49
  • Pax et Bonum
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2013, 09:27:29 am »
Aw, na-misunderstood pala brp praeto_ryan, hihingi na sana ako sa name ng mom mo para isama ko sa daily intercessions ko, hehhe. Anyway, belated condolence pala. Sana maka-recover rin yung friend mo.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:08:33 am by SpyDrew »

Pierro7

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 59
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2013, 10:13:48 am »
na-misunderstood pala.
binabawi ko na po yung "condolence ko".
but not the "I almost cried part."
nakakatouch din ang story.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:08:12 am by SpyDrew »
A person becomes strong by accepting their fears.

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 10:14:15 pm »
na-misunderstood pala.
binabawi ko na po yung "condolence ko".
but not the "I almost cried part."
nakakatouch din ang story.  ;)

PAUNAWA - ang kuwento na ito ay tungkol sa mga pangyayari na nangyari matagal na panahon na ang nakalipas.  huwag na po kayo magsasabi ng condolence sa post na ito, sa text, sa pm, o sa kung anumang paraan.

natouch ka na agad dun sa kuwento ko, eh tip of the iceberg pa lang yun - when it comes to my Mom's devotion for her family, wala talaga ako masasabi.  doctors won't believe all our stories, that she was doing ok less than a week prior to being confined and yet as they said matagal na dapat namaalam sa ganung kondisyon.  we, her family members weren't even aware of her condition since she chose to keep it to herself.  when asked why she did such, she, with not any sign of emotion, simply said "baka maapektuhan mga buhay ng mga anak ko, eh ayaw ko maging pabigat sa kanila".  she knows that confinement and medication will be costly and she chose to not undergo it, if only not to burden the family financially.  she lived giving us the best that we can have.  she toiled for us to have a better future.  even in her sickness, and eventual death, she was still prioritizing her kids.   

whenever i embark into something important, i make it a point to give them both (mom and dad) a visit first.  they both served and died as a public servant, in very different capacities.  they both lived putting the lives and interests of other people first.  and yet that never became a hindrance for them to be the best mom and dad for all of us.  even my dad, is not void of his own share of "heroism".  given the long, long, long, long, long time that he has passed, it is still such a joy that i get to meet people who are relatives or friends of people who have known my dad then.  and they pass stories and words of praises and admiration for his dedication to his work and his untainted character.  he is such a strong person really.  like a story about how he went and gave four (or is it six?) men who were drunk and who were being rowdy a dose of their own antics.  one allegedly hit a small kid and another grabbed a woman in an inappropriate manner.  my dad, on his way home for a vacation from a long duty down south, talked to a store nearby, stripped off all his gear, rifle, sidearms, etc, and left it in the store and went to face the rowdy group.  allegedly they got a very nice beating before being hauled to the nearest station.  there the men were trying to turn the tables and point the blame on my dad, for being arrogant and all because of his position and nature of work, which were all refuted by witnesses who followed.  the police in charge then, when hearing that the group manhandled a kid, said "just make sure na hindi ko anak yung sinaktan ninyo at kung hindi itutumba ko kayo mismo diyan sa kinatatayuan ninyo."  my dad added, "sibilyan ako na humarap sa kanila kaya huwag silang umaasta na ginamit ko ang posisyon ko."  OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT.  as a kid, i have fond memories of people, random ones, visiting my dad's tomb on all soul's day, giving candles and flowers, all because they were touched by my dad's kindness, in one way or the other.  and they have so many stories to tell about him.  he is not a politiko and yet, many are fond of him.  what makes me smile really is this particular lady, who religiously gives flowers on Nov. 1, just because she was a kid back then, around 6 or 7 as she recalls, and her first crush is my DAD!  ha ha ha.  she even sheds a tear when she recalls how devastated she was when he learned that my dad died then. 

that, ladies and gentlemen are my mom and dad.  makes me very proud to be who i am. and makes me double-take on everything that i have to do, to make sure it is at par with what my parents have established.       

request din sa kung sino mang makababasang mods dito - baka pwedeng palitan yung title ng topic - like say "wrong interpretation about a post", tapos singitan na lang sa pinakauna ng post a simple explanation as to who is the thread startetr, what the original title was and why it was replaced.  thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:09:51 am by SpyDrew »

smiLe~aLways

• unknown creature
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 28
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 10:39:14 pm »
napasama pa pala ang pagpost ko nito, pasensya na brad, di na mauulit
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:11:17 am by SpyDrew »

SpyDrew

• i run, i row, i climb...
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
Misinterpreted Post
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 10:45:41 pm »

No worries TS, its fine lang naman daw...we just need to modify the thread.. ;)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:10:57 am by SpyDrew »
There isnt a day that goes by where I dont at some point think of you.. 😙💋💚 #missingyou

smiLe~aLways

• unknown creature
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 28
Misinterpreted Post
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 10:50:09 pm »
please delete or lock this thread instead to avoid further confusions. thanks po!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:09:56 am by SpyDrew »

praeto_RYAN

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
Misinterpreted Post
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2013, 11:41:16 pm »

it started with good intentions in mind, so no harm done.  walang problema talaga TS. 

likewise, agree with your suggestion for a lock thread po.  MODS, request po ulit kung hindi po kalabisan. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 12:10:25 am by SpyDrew »

SpyDrew

• i run, i row, i climb...
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2013, 12:12:54 am »
locking . . .
There isnt a day that goes by where I dont at some point think of you.. 😙💋💚 #missingyou