Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Final Fantasy XIII HELP!  (Read 3155 times)

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Final Fantasy XIII HELP!
« on: March 16, 2010, 06:37:39 am »
 music:: baka may alam kayo na list dyan to Upgrade weapons in Final Fantasy....

Weapon Upgrade saka Item Upgrade... music::

Thanks In Advance

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Re: Final Fantasy XIII HELP!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 06:46:19 am »
kaka chapter 12 ko pa lang and the only upgrades ive done are tier 1, nde pa ako nakagamit ng transformation item, merong pattern sa upgrading, some items will give binuses while smoe remove them like 1.25x/1.50x/2x bonus kaya wag pabara bara, also gawin mo use the animal loot to boost the upgrade exp bonus then use the electronic loot para sa kanila magamit yung bonus, also using electronic loot minsan nawawala yung upgrade exp bonus

Kulangotnipatrick

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma -2
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 08:05:56 am »
waaah im so left behind... ff9 lang ako wee... T_T

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 08:28:06 am »
kaka chapter 12 ko pa lang and the only upgrades ive done are tier 1, nde pa ako nakagamit ng transformation item, merong pattern sa upgrading, some items will give binuses while smoe remove them like 1.25x/1.50x/2x bonus kaya wag pabara bara, also gawin mo use the animal loot to boost the upgrade exp bonus then use the electronic loot para sa kanila magamit yung bonus, also using electronic loot minsan nawawala yung upgrade exp bonus

how about the Crystogenesis? pano mo na-upgrade yung sa iyo? nag assign ka lang ba o lahat na upgrade mo?

slyph12

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 35
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2010, 08:57:46 am »
animal parts acts as multipliers. max is like 3x so keep shelling out animal components to reach the maximum 3x multiplier then thats the only time you should use electronic components to really take advantage of the max XP of each parts. you can only max it depending on the tier count. Tier 1 max level is 26, Tier 2 max level is 61 then Tier 3 is 100. You can only upgrade it to the rank or form when you use minerals or crystal which most of it can be bought through the shop.  check this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxgZ6f1-J8k where you can farm easy cp and animal parts to sell or use for upgrading. it doesnt give you rare drops but it's easy to farm and max out the drops they give you. check my computation in one of the comments below sa youtube link na to.

tres11

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 11:32:18 am »
...sa upgrade ng crystarium yung main role ng characters mo uprgade mo muna... tulad kay lightning main role niya is Ravager, then Commando, then Medic...Kay Fang is Commando,Sentinel,Saboteur,... pero depende sa style ng play mo... sa Weapon upgrade naman antayin mo muna mag chapter 11 ka tapos mag farm ka muna...

pero eto ang efficient way ng upgrading:

1.Choose a pieice of equipment you want to upgrade.
2.Check it's rank and maximum level, then calculate the exp amount required.
3.Use 36 sturdy bones,barbed tails or vibrant oozes (or 24 otherwordly bones,diabolic tails or transparent oozes)to get an instant x3 bonus.
4.Follow it with the right quantity of ultra compact reactors,particle accelerators or onr of the other recommended components to bring the piece of equipment to maximum level.
5.Where applicable, use the transformational catalyst required to transform the item into its superior version, then return to step 2.

...pero ganito... need talagang tapusin muna ang main story para makuha lahat ng items... kasi sobrang damin ng mga side quest... sana makatulong ang info na ito...

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 03:18:21 pm »
my Cystogenesis pattern

1) when you are given 3 skill tress make sure to prioritize you characters MAIN skill tree, this will be signified by one of the skill tress having an ATB expansion slotpero para malinaw na ail tell you what are the skill trees of each character

Lightning = Commando
Snow = Sentinel
Fang = Commando
Sazh = Synergyst
Vanille = Medic
Hope = Synergist

2) then upgrade the skill tree most used by you character, these are mine base on the paradigm switch and setups i have

Lightning = Ravager
Snow = Ravager
Fang = Saboteur
Sazh = Ravager
Vanille = Ravager
Hope = Ravager

halos lahat ravager kasi para mabilis ang chain bonuses for quick stagger

3) then the last skill tree

Lightning = Medic
Snow = Commando
Fang  = Saboteur
Sazh = Commando
Vanille = Saboteur
Hope = Medic

4) make sure you max out all 3 primary skill trees kasi when you progress thorugh the game lalo magiging mahal ang CP req ng skills

5) wag mo muna intindihin ang skill trees 4, 5 and 6 when they are unlocked, finish the game muna then go for that trophy

6) DO NO GET Dispelga and Stopga napaka useless sa game dahil affected ang team mo and ang enemies at the same time

haha i prefer not to play the game using any walktrhough or guide sa pag 1st finish, mas enjoy ang challenge

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 03:22:14 pm »
^

Dispelga works wonders against Cid Raines.
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 05:47:08 pm »
my Cystogenesis pattern

1) when you are given 3 skill tress make sure to prioritize you characters MAIN skill tree, this will be signified by one of the skill tress having an ATB expansion slotpero para malinaw na ail tell you what are the skill trees of each character

Lightning = Commando
Snow = Sentinel
Fang = Commando
Sazh = Synergyst
Vanille = Medic
Hope = Synergist

2) then upgrade the skill tree most used by you character, these are mine base on the paradigm switch and setups i have

Lightning = Ravager
Snow = Ravager
Fang = Saboteur
Sazh = Ravager
Vanille = Ravager
Hope = Ravager

halos lahat ravager kasi para mabilis ang chain bonuses for quick stagger

3) then the last skill tree

Lightning = Medic
Snow = Commando
Fang  = Saboteur
Sazh = Commando
Vanille = Saboteur
Hope = Medic

4) make sure you max out all 3 primary skill trees kasi when you progress thorugh the game lalo magiging mahal ang CP req ng skills

5) wag mo muna intindihin ang skill trees 4, 5 and 6 when they are unlocked, finish the game muna then go for that trophy

6) DO NO GET Dispelga and Stopga napaka useless sa game dahil affected ang team mo and ang enemies at the same time

haha i prefer not to play the game using any walktrhough or guide sa pag 1st finish, mas enjoy ang challenge

naguluhan kasi ako sa sword upgrade and crystogenesis....Gamestop offered me a walkthrough pero mahal nung book and alam ko walang ng challenge ang game...

the ordinary walkthrough cost $24.99 tapos yung isa na hard cover naman $34.99 tapos yung game $59.99

pero pag bumili ka ng game and hard cover walkthrough may 15 or 20 percent kang discount...

pero wala kang discount kahit may edge card ka...na tax pa nga ako 8 bucks na charge sa akin....for the game alone.... smoking::

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2010, 05:58:41 pm »
hehe i traded in Ratchet and Clank and some other PS3 stuff and got FF13 for free, yeah nakita ko yung harbound guide pero for collector purposes siguro nanghinayang ako baka maubos and hindi na ako makabili pero when i played the game its a bit too easy and no need for a guide other than trophy hunting sa PSN after i finish the game with no guide muna, maybe il buy the hardbound version when i can still find one in the futire pero for now $34 can buy a game so sayang naman

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2010, 06:46:06 pm »
uu nga $34 can buy a game may mga pre-owned na game na magaganda din.... smoking::

alam mo naman mga americano minsan tinatamad sila mag isip.... smoking::