Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Mouse and KB support coming to Xbox One  (Read 5138 times)

MasterChief63

• fire your guns, it's time to run, BLOW ME AWAY
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
Mouse and KB support coming to Xbox One
« on: September 02, 2015, 03:15:34 am »
popular theory: PC Games to Xbox One streaming will come
my theory: MS will unlock the Windows 10 Kernel to run  a Non-Desktop(Metro Tile style) full version of Windows 10 that can get x86 Apps/Programs and games installed and run on it or allow Virtualization of full Windows 10

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSJ7jkHXIp8[/youtube]

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
Re: Mouse and KB support coming to Xbox One
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 04:20:09 am »
 ::lmao they are really trying hard

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 04:21:55 am »
long overdue

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 04:23:58 am »
::lmao they are really trying hard

everyone should try hard shouldnt they? look at SONY releasing a Media Player, Youtube Streaming and Bigger Online storage

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 04:56:04 am »
everyone should try hard shouldnt they? look at SONY releasing a Media Player, Youtube Streaming and Bigger Online storage

during the 360 era  which there is a small keyboard where you can attach under the xbox controller but a full working KB and mouse?

so they are trying to be a compact PC as well?

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 05:33:55 am »
during the 360 era  which there is a small keyboard where you can attach under the xbox controller but a full working KB and mouse?

so they are trying to be a compact PC as well?

the Xbox Controller chatpad still exists with the One version which is pretty much voided by the Smartglass App on Android, iOS and Windows Mobile which turns any tablet or smartphone as a keyboard and more

becoming a HTPC would be great(im personally wishing it does happen) because it will open up the doors for Xbox One gamers who dont own a dedicated gaming PC

imagine an 8 Core PC with a Radeon HD7770 class PC that consumes a total of 125w runnning 8gb DDR3 powered by Windows 10 and DX 12, sure its not your killer $1000+ Gaming rig but it should get the job done at acceptable framerates

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 11:22:20 am »
the Xbox Controller chatpad still exists with the One version which is pretty much voided by the Smartglass App on Android, iOS and Windows Mobile which turns any tablet or smartphone as a keyboard and more

becoming a HTPC would be great(im personally wishing it does happen) because it will open up the doors for Xbox One gamers who dont own a dedicated gaming PC

imagine an 8 Core PC with a Radeon HD7770 class PC that consumes a total of 125w runnning 8gb DDR3 powered by Windows 10 and DX 12, sure its not your killer $1000+ Gaming rig but it should get the job done at acceptable framerates

not enough even if you have an 8 core jaguar apu pair with a 7770

there are new small factor gpu greater than the 7770 series that can fit in a HTPC

which can run your games at any settings you desire , the only down side is exclusive games for certain platforms

MasterChief63

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 254
  • FINISH THE FIGHT...
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2015, 05:36:58 am »
not enough even if you have an 8 core jaguar apu pair with a 7770

there are new small factor gpu greater than the 7770 series that can fit in a HTPC

which can run your games at any settings you desire , the only down side is exclusive games for certain platforms

@ $349?

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 06:22:00 am »
@ $349?

it's true it's much cheaper than a PC build

but building an HTPC has more benefits than having a $350 console

which is you cannot upgrade , the storage you have is fixed , where you can spend 50-60 bucks per games not unless you do a special modification to run illegal copies which i doubt on xbox one , Xbox Live internet isn't free so if you wanna go play with a friend and you dont have a live access then your doom , plus consoles are only good for 2 years

I didnt hate it , I probably get one either an xbox one or a PS4 once the new FF 7 remake came out , but! i will only get it for exclusive games

the only thing i didnt like about it is the said reasons i type above

I get the marketing idea of showing console peasants i mean users that for a much cheaper price you can do this like the PC can but not all of it

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2015, 09:35:33 am »
the storage you have is fixed

As far as I know, you can upgrade HDD's in both the PS4 and XBox One (plus you can use an external HDD for the Xbox One if I remember correctly).

you can spend 50-60 bucks per games not unless you do a special modification to run illegal copies which i doubt on xbox one , Xbox Live internet isn't free so if you wanna go play with a friend and you dont have a live access then your doom

Never underestimate the will and skill of crackers, if there is a way they will find it. Some people don't care for online multiplayer games and some are okay with an alternative to Xbox Live like XLink Kai. To be clear though, I am not promoting piracy.

plus consoles are only good for 2 years

What? 2 years? Then the PS4 and Xbox One will be at the end of their life cycle by the time that FF7 remake comes out. Seriously, where did you get that 2 year life cycle for consoles?

I get the marketing idea of showing console peasants i mean users that for a much cheaper price you can do this like the PC can but not all of it

So you are one of those PC Elitists huh, console peasants... Ironic how you say that when you just mentioned how expensive console games are and how  there is a fee required to access online multiplayer, compared to PC's which has cheaper games and no pay wall to access online multiplayer.

Is it possible that there are just some people who prefer consoles than a gaming PC?

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2015, 11:37:43 am »
As far as I know, you can upgrade HDD's in both the PS4 and XBox One (plus you can use an external HDD for the Xbox One if I remember correctly).

Never underestimate the will and skill of crackers, if there is a way they will find it. Some people don't care for online multiplayer games and some are okay with an alternative to Xbox Live like XLink Kai. To be clear though, I am not promoting piracy.

What? 2 years? Then the PS4 and Xbox One will be at the end of their life cycle by the time that FF7 remake comes out. Seriously, where did you get that 2 year life cycle for consoles?

So you are one of those PC Elitists huh, console peasants... Ironic how you say that when you just mentioned how expensive console games are and how  there is a fee required to access online multiplayer, compared to PC's which has cheaper games and no pay wall to access online multiplayer.

Is it possible that there are just some people who prefer consoles than a gaming PC?
ok let me clear it up its 2 more years I was using mobile when I reply on the previous comment

for now the consoles can support  dx11.2 on its current Gpu...not sure if they will keep up on upcoming games that will support dx12 since mantle is dead and the consoles are running on AMDs

some game engines are too good that they have to down grade its game just to make it run on consoles which cause an issue on some games

I have a feeling that the new ff7 will come out with the same game play as the ff13 or the latest ff15 which are console tested

some people might not want to play online yes its true bust majority of the players today wanted to play online whats the use of your twitch account on xbox if you will not use it?

gamers.today shares gameplay most likely their gameplay with friends

you wont enjoy spending $50-60 forna game if you will just play the single player mode by youryourself

games today focuses on multiplayer online gaming

plus not everyone can carck or jailbreak an xbox

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2015, 04:16:25 pm »
some game engines are too good that they have to down grade its game just to make it run on consoles which cause an issue on some games

In my opinion most  of those issues are often the result of rushed games. Even games exclusively developed for PC suffers from this. This generations console life cycle will most likely be shorter than the previous one, one factor that might determine how short would be on how much the consoles can leverage cloud computing to enhance gaming experience.

some people might not want to play online yes its true bust majority of the players today wanted to play online whats the use of your twitch account on xbox if you will not use it?

gamers.today shares gameplay most likely their gameplay with friends

Like I said some would trade that if it means significantly reduced cost of games.

you wont enjoy spending $50-60 forna game if you will just play the single player mode by youryourself

games today focuses on multiplayer online gaming

Single player mode by definition is made to be played by yourself. If you really believe that you can't enjoy a $50-60 game if it has no online multiplayer component then except from MMORPG's you won't enjoy most RPG's.

plus not everyone can carck or jailbreak an xbox

If/when it is possible to modify the consoles to play pirated copies of games you can be sure that there would be someone who will offer their services to modify your console, for a fee of course. So it wouldn't matter if you can't do it yourself because eventually those kind of services will pop up, just like how it was with the previous generation of consoles.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2015, 11:37:48 pm »
In my opinion most  of those issues are often the result of rushed games. Even games exclusively developed for PC suffers from this. This generations console life cycle will most likely be shorter than the previous one, one factor that might determine how short would be on how much the consoles can leverage cloud computing to enhance gaming experience.

Like I said some would trade that if it means significantly reduced cost of games.

Single player mode by definition is made to be played by yourself. If you really believe that you can't enjoy a $50-60 game if it has no online multiplayer component then except from MMORPG's you won't enjoy most RPG's.

If/when it is possible to modify the consoles to play pirated copies of games you can be sure that there would be someone who will offer their services to modify your console, for a fee of course. So it wouldn't matter if you can't do it yourself because eventually those kind of services will pop up, just like how it was with the previous generation of consoles.

game trades isn't that cheap they will remove just a tiny bit of the price namely gamestop do that all the time , and once the game is registered to a certain ID some goodies are automatically be save on the 1st user of that copy , unless the 2nd user download or purchase a DLC from the play store

What i mean in single player is you can buy and play it by yourself of course but games this days can be finished not more than 20 hrs of game play some can be finish within 10 hrs so you wont enjoy your $60 game , not unless the game devs gives a DLC which you need to spend more or you have a Premium Copy like Battlefield always do but can cost you extra few bucks

and we should remember not all Console gamers are Adults most of the time they are High school or College students which most of them didnt have a job yet

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2015, 04:32:59 am »
game trades isn't that cheap they will remove just a tiny bit of the price namely gamestop do that all the time , and once the game is registered to a certain ID some goodies are automatically be save on the 1st user of that copy , unless the 2nd user download or purchase a DLC from the play store

I wasn't talking about game trading, I was talking about how games will be significantly cheaper (even free if you have the means) if/when a console can play pirated copies and how some people will trade the option of playing online for it. It happened already with the last generation of consoles.

What i mean in single player is you can buy and play it by yourself of course but games this days can be finished not more than 20 hrs of game play some can be finish within 10 hrs so you wont enjoy your $60 game , not unless the game devs gives a DLC which you need to spend more or you have a Premium Copy like Battlefield always do but can cost you extra few bucks

Enjoyment is subjective. If a game is crappy it won't matter even if it offers 100+ hours of gameplay.

and we should remember not all Console gamers are Adults most of the time they are High school or College students which most of them didnt have a job yet

Same can be said about PC gamers or any gamer for that matter.