Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Question about Xbox 360  (Read 2987 times)

kazekage

• ..........PAlakang may TO0th..........
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
    • [URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/348251975.png[/IMG][/URL]
Question about Xbox 360
« on: September 24, 2014, 12:28:07 am »
Good Day mga ka-espiya, tulong naman kung ano ang mga dapat iconsider on buying an Xbox 360. Wala kasi akong idea kung anu-ano ang dapat tignan bago bumili.. may nababasa ako na may namomodify na units, pero di ka na pwede maglaro online? mas ok ba yung modified nalang ang bilhin then makakadownload na nalang ng games or mas advantage parin sa brandnew unit ang stock and all orig games lang?

help mga ka espiya... salamat
i love my Gf....i love my Daughter....i love my FUBU....i love myself

dong_neo

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 11
Re: Question about Xbox 360
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 01:27:52 am »
Ts ang alam ko pag modified Hindi k mkakapaglaro online. Mura  n naman xbox 360 ngayon at mga games Kung namamahalan k s orig na brand new marami naman nagbebenta ng used games sa market.dapat mo rin check Kung bibili ka ng used na games kung ano region kasi Kung Asian console m dapat Asian din yung game n bibilin m NTSC j. Kung ako syo bro go legit n lang mas sulit syempre nasayo p rin Kung gusto m cracked n unit. Pm m ako bro Kung gusto m legit na used n xbox 360 games Meron ako halo collection and gears of war 2 and 3.

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 02:04:54 am »
Good Day mga ka-espiya, tulong naman kung ano ang mga dapat iconsider on buying an Xbox 360. Wala kasi akong idea kung anu-ano ang dapat tignan bago bumili.. may nababasa ako na may namomodify na units, pero di ka na pwede maglaro online? mas ok ba yung modified nalang ang bilhin then makakadownload na nalang ng games or mas advantage parin sa brandnew unit ang stock and all orig games lang?

help mga ka espiya... salamat

well , if you modify your unit it's almost useless because all games coming out now a days are more on multiplayer and online

modified unit = you can get cheaper games but no online community

original xbox = you can get pre-used original games , but you can still play online plus if  you have deep pocket or a fatty wallet you can download DLCs

such as new weapons , new story mode , new maps etc

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 03:46:08 am »
The biggest thing to consider though is are you willing to pay the subscription fee of Xbox Live since almost all of the advantages of being a non-modified Xbox 360 goes away if you are not a subscriber of Xbox Live.

Don't worry too much about new games because the Xbox 360 has tons of games already that by the time you are done with those games, current gen consoles might be cheaper significantly.

If you are worried though about new games I suggest that you save up for an Xbox One or a PS4 since most new games will be cross gen or current gen only.

DLC's can be also had in a modified Xbox 360. The key thing you will be missing is online multiplayer, which is moot if you don't subscribe to Xbox Live. I also think that there is a way to play online on a modified console, but it will not be through official servers.

I am not condoning the use of modified consoles though, but the fact is a non-modified Xbox 360 console does not offer that much against a modified one unless you subscribe to Xbox Live.

ElTerrible2014

• Mature (18+)
  • Citizen
  • Karma 1
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 06:04:04 am »
at 4 dollars a month...pretty cheap for playing against people from around the world. Also, going legit forces you to actually think about the games you buy and not just buy "junk" games for the sake that they are there.

Each has their pros and cons.

kazekage

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
    • [URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/348251975.png[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 11:05:39 pm »
Thank you for your replies.. Actually it was really helpful for me to decide on what to buy, I'm buying an Xbox as a gift for my daughter.. I read that a modified Xbox is like a more expensive PSP I dunno if it's true but based on what you've said I'll go with bnew Xbox. another reason for me on buying xbox is because of kinect, is it better than Wii? or PS3/PS4?

Forgive me if I have lots of questions I am clueless with regards to xbox/ps3 that's why I'm asking your opinion..

Thanks a lot :)

::thanksforhelp

Adonai

• <3 2 F ur MoM
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 38
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2014, 11:55:24 pm »
Go for XboxOne rather than 360!

xbox = multimedia in one goodluck!
You're not your. This not these. It's not its. We're not were.

Thanks Gat J.P. Rizal for the Arsenal shirt. <3

SnakeCharmer

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 12:50:26 am »
bumili ka kung ano yung gamit ng friends mo! para marami kayong mag laro online! and better go for the xbox one kase mas maganda features! but if d kaya ng budget, you can still go for the 360! it still has a lot of good games coming!

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 01:40:54 am »
i still suggest to build a console-ish PC since you wanted to spend money on games

if you want orig games or legit games  laffman:: i still have the first gen xbox 360 with me and yeah , its all worth it to use if you have those XBOX LIVE GOLD card which cost me $60 a year and after that your 360 is useless you cant watch streaming , you cant play with your friends

to be honest i avail it just to play exclusive games like HALO and Forza I did try to play COD BF3 on 360 but due to the fact that if you extend the use of your 360 you will suffer the crazy Red Ring of Death it is equivalent to BSOD or Blue Screen of Death in PC

I live in the USA and yes! i have those freakin Fan for the back  laffman:: for summer to prevent my 360 to over heat or to suffer Red Ring of Death

the only good thing about having console is , you can avail pre-used games for 360 if you have gamestop near you or i dont know if there is a store in the Philippines where gamers can trade their old games for cash

unlike in PC we have both hard copy and digital copy via Steam and Origin plus Humble bundle which is cool  laffman::

juan pablo

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 03:50:04 am »
Thank you for your replies.. Actually it was really helpful for me to decide on what to buy, I'm buying an Xbox as a gift for my daughter.. I read that a modified Xbox is like a more expensive PSP I dunno if it's true but based on what you've said I'll go with bnew Xbox. another reason for me on buying xbox is because of kinect, is it better than Wii? or PS3/PS4?

Forgive me if I have lots of questions I am clueless with regards to xbox/ps3 that's why I'm asking your opinion..

Thanks a lot :)

::thanksforhelp

I'm not sure what you mean about a modified Xbox 360 being like an expensive PSP, one is a full blown console and the other is a handheld console.

Will the console be exclusively for your daughter or are you also going to play with it? If it is the latter then go with the console that have exclusives that you are interested with and/or as suggested by @SnakeCharmer the console your friends own to enjoy online multiplayer games with them.

All 3 consoles have their pros and cons. The Xbox 360 Kinect in terms of technology is better than both what the Wii and PS Move has but sometimes it has a hard time tracking movement accurately.

If you are considering Kinect I suggest you read this for a primer.

Games that take advantage of Kinect are few though and most of the time not that good. Dance Central is one of the good games for Kinect and your daughter might love it. There are similar games for the Wii and PS3 but the advantage of Kinect is you don't need to hold a peripheral.

You might want to consider the Wii U, it has the best family friendly games in my opinion and of course Mario and Zelda, although 3rd party support for it is as good as dead. It is the weakest, specs wise, of the current gen consoles though.

kazekage

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2014, 05:41:08 am »
Again sir, Thank you very much for your replies.. I'm going to buy a 360 for my daughter's use only.. She want's to play that dance game you said sir Juan Pablo, and that's the only reason why she's asking for an xbox. I have no idea on what other games to play using a 360. Sir kenji, do you have an idea on how much is xbox 360 there in the us? here in the phil it cost 13,500 for a slim e 4gb. that's what the saleslady told me..

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2014, 08:26:48 am »
I think its around $250-260 one controller and it was the kinect version that comes with just dance cd games cost $60 brand new