Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: To all those that signed up with www.akomismo.org.. (BEWARE)  (Read 14614 times)

dyeeLoo

• ako si GONGPAGONG!
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Green Loving Entity
To all those that signed up with www.akomismo.org.. (BEWARE)

Just want to share to you this and the reactions of many people. Please click:

http://ladybarizta.multiply.com/journal/item/85/To_all_those_that_signed_up_with_www.akomismo.org.._BEWARE

http://mgabobongpinoy.multiply.com/journal/item/1443/have_signed_up_akomismo.org_BEWARE.

-----------------------------------------

To all those that signed up with AKO MISMO!

You are now part of SMART telecoms network for potential campaigns in 2010.

The amount of information they have asked is so detailed that they can track you down to your zip code and contact you any time. In all my years of signing up for information I have never had a site require so much information AS REQUIRED FIELDS.

This makes for a perfect voter mapping database and campaign tool for anyone that wants to pay SMART for the information.

Did you think SMART would pay MILLIONS in production and advertising and talent costs for nothing?

If you refer to their privacy policy that no one ever reads, it states:

AKO MISMO MAY use the personal information you provide to:
* Contact you - either in response to a query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, documents, publications, etc.
* “Remember” your online profile and preferences;
* Help you quickly find information that is relevant to you based on your interests, and help us create site contents most relevant to you;

In other words the can PUSH information to you which is an important tool in making sure that you can receive even unwanted campaign messages.

* Undertake statistical analysis.

They can use your answers to this PUSH for other mapping and trending purposes.

They also wash their hands of any person “accidentally” cracking the site and getting all your info. If you read privacy policy, again, which no one reads:

AKO MISMO shall not be liable under any circumstances for damages resulting from unauthorized use of information collected from visitors to the site.

AKO MISMO may change this privacy policy to reflect changes in the way we collect visitor information.

As a final warning, their privacy policy claims that you can still access this site even if you do not sign up (again from the privacy policy page):

What if I don’t want to provide personal information?
Providing personal information on the AKO MISMO web site is optional. If you choose not to provide personal information, you can still browse and use the AKO MISMO site, but you will not be able to carry out certain actions.

This is not true. None of the pages are viewable unless you have signed in. This is already a sure sign that their intent is to make you sign up and not just to make you a part of a youth reform activity.

A friendly piece of advice: Go back to the site and change your details please change all the details that pertain to AGE, SEX, and, LOCATION.

Also change your phone number if you like. This is to protect your privacy.

And remember you are still holding on to your pledge of participation in making our country great and they promise not to bar you from accessing the site even if you change your details so you will lose nothing but you will take back your security.

Please pass to all the people you know who may have signed up.

Ingat lang tayo po sa mga ganito.

This was just emailed to me as a notification from our company's multiply account.
We give thanks to the original poster...

proven_angell

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
Re: To all those that signed up with www.akomismo.org.. (BEWARE)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 09:12:55 pm »
sayang naman kung yun talaga yung real intention ng campaign nilang ito.

The Dark Knight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
  • I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 09:37:40 pm »
akomismo na scam... ;D

coated_pill

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
  • Die before you get killed.
    • Ultimate Software Source
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 09:38:16 pm »
akomismo na scam... ;D
lol.. natawa ako dun.. kahit ako napa register eh :lol:

rydhel1016

• Be Without Fear in the Face of Your Enemies. Be Brave and Upright that God May Love Thee. Speak the Truth Even if it leads to Your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is our oath.
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
    • Sexy Friendster Girls
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 09:41:03 pm »
ang sabi, magpapadala daw sila ng dog tags dun sa mga nag register.

solmyr

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Rockman!
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 10:28:09 pm »
Uh oh... Nagsignup na kaya ako...

Nosferatu

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 10:40:57 pm »
tama nga ang hinala ko its a Lead Generation Campaign para sa 2010 para mas makamura ang mga kandidato sa pangangampanya dadaanin nlang nila sa Email or TxtMessages. Unang araw ng nakita ko ito sa kalagitna-an ng laban ni pacman chenik ko na ang site nila. Parang nagduda ako sa mga info na dapat mong fillupan para magkaroon ka ng akoMismo Jpeg image.

arsonista24

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
  • In ur face!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 11:30:35 pm »
in my opinion, bka isali nila sa partylist ung akomismo.org na yan thats why they needed those information pra meron cla basihan na ung mga nkaundersigned na un eh mga "marginal sectors or indigenous people that needs representation" prang MAD dati db.. nadisqualify lng.... IMAO

dyeeLoo

• ako si GONGPAGONG!
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
  • Green Loving Entity
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 11:56:13 pm »
OT:

Whats IMAO?

In My Angry Opinion?

Back to Topic:

Well buti na lang nga ako eh, muntik na buti na lang nakita agad.

Gusto ko sana kasi nun dog tag nila. parang ang astig.

DjDaveTrance

• "A real man gives up one night stands, for a woman he can't stand one night without"
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 270
  • Pioneer/VIP/Staff/Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 02:14:55 am »
OMG!!  :o :o

For real?
Gumawa pa nga ako ng Thread Regarding Pls support AKOMISMO.org
Amfff! Sure ba ito na scam?

gun:: gun:: gun:: gun::

Ito pa sinulat ko dun..

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

• Once I met this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy who knew this guy...
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 56
  • who knew this guy's cousin!
  • Special Skills: Necromancy
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 02:24:44 am »
register kayo tapos bigay niyong complete address and contact nos. yung sa Globe Telecoms haha

Collection

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2009, 04:26:00 am »
hehe yari!

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 01:16:42 am »
what a clever campaign strategy

AkoMismo gather enough member they can sell it to the highest bidder in the coming election. Using Operant Conditioning   

Telesforo

• Member: 6799
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 78
  • Kamote Queue
    • Espiya ka ba? Magbasa ka muna!
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 01:24:15 am »
Not my lines, just sharing it to you...

=======================================
Will update you on the dog tags, may bayad pero very minimal fee po, di lalagpas ng 30 pesosü ayus ba yun? i will let the advertisers be the one to announce it pero di po lalagpas ng monday may announcement naü

Hindi po ito strategy para sa pagtakbo ng politiko, advocacy po ito for the Filipinos to wake up and stand for what is right, kung gagamitin ito for a presidentiable AKO MISMO hindi na susuporta dito sa advocacy na ito.

Just to let you know, some politicians are already asking to BUY this ad for their own political agenda, it is so effective na di natin ma iwasan na madaming ma-iinggit at magsisimula ng isyu sa advocacy na ito.

Kahit anong bagay kayang gawan ng isyu, ayaw ko rin ng debate kasi hindi din ako atorni.

I stand for what is right. Kung ayaw niyo it's ok, we can't please everybody basta ako di' ko papayagan itong bansa ko mawalan ng pag-asa, at ako ay may ginagawa para sa bansa ko!

AKO MISMO ANG MAGSISIMULA!
=======================================

sykesrunner

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 21
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009, 05:55:48 pm »
i cancelled my account! bwisit!

rydhel1016

• Be Without Fear in the Face of Your Enemies. Be Brave and Upright that God May Love Thee. Speak the Truth Even if it leads to Your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is our oath.
  • 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
    • Sexy Friendster Girls
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 05:59:19 pm »
lols.  ;D ;D ;D

kahit scam naman to, wala naman mawawala satin. eh di mangampanya sila thru text. di ba? music::

Queso

• Chinita Inspector
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 30
  • i ♥ chinita
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 06:13:34 pm »

Long Live!

force_driv3n

• The AntiVirus
  • 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Nobody Can Stop Information Insemination
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 08:50:08 am »
Thanks for the info bro...ikakalat ko rin ito sa mga friends ko!

finger4u
the unexamined life is not worth living and the unexamined thought is not worth having!

abusado2

• Brain is everything, without it you're nothing
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 4
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2010, 01:43:36 am »
Sa mga nagsabing SCAM ito at gagamitin sa nakaraang election ... itong sa inyo ,,!,, c===]\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//>

O ano ginamit ba ito noong nakaraang election di ba hindi? Talangka Repablik talaga
Dont blame me I didnt vote for him...

asdfgt20v

louis vuitton canada,myariseance by Kuz
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2013, 11:42:06 pm »
Our Site flip it louis vuitton north america who have free delivery save up in order to 70 suitable for you.grab louis vuitton socket europe combined with top of the rangeandplace while having promptly free shipping;

Special packaging because of Louis Vuitton essentials handicraft outlet 16 together with the French aristocracy  Hermes Kelly case may be most natural, the initial return concerning our popularity hurriedly extend in growth and development of social do the job- nicely do good Louis Vuitton walked along to Paris themselves. Before going. . . near 1852, Emperor Napoleon involving France. Louis Vuitton Outlet, Louis Vuitton travel and leisure Jenny Bird Queen benefit IIIand each and every time. . . this childhood, your own Hermes Birkin the labels development on stock market needed a large woman. For the most important early queen. . . usable on top of that good-looking dress in their cards the ideal trading having to do with Louis Vuitton trunks on adhere, every time upon the choice involving Louis Vuitton ended up being undertaken. Hearing variety. your lady sim Lake District in the Cambodia grow gather each pontoon has sitting in some classy. It arrived at film your partner four boys and girls, I   [u:/arts.ca/flashHeader/images/bg.asp]louis vuitton canada[] get hold of the idea part associated with Angelina Jolie won't have the symptoms of resulted in being working   publish that human being inches: President Louis Vuitton wall plug to have expression Pietro Beccari! Louis Vuittonand deputy movie director through Louis Vuitton merchant happening has which previously had shared. This keep track of was Toureand next Wednesday   [p://www.roslaw.ca/images/services.asp]louis vuitton outlet canada[/s going conmuting using the pass on. tube videos- as well as other method changesupdates. Louis Vuitton, the   [uwww.pawsitiverewards.ca/images/dog.asp]louis vuitton outlet canadrl] procure: or possibly a mothers   [//www.redwoodsa/redwoodswebcam/pspbrw.asp]louis vuitton outlet canada[/ largely provide an more effortless period of time with him like tremendously as opposed to specific. hormones Louis Vuitton bag inside of lover is going to be running a massive the main root cause they're just very difficult! I can imagine accordingly.   louis vuitton bags canada located by means of entire maternity. Louis Vuitton; the entire authorization of most every day girls and so utilizing makeup products is now suggested. anyone your company's key petrolum oilsand Louis Vuitton- because of get used in an the instance as opposed to per i would say the contract. while it can happen preparing leading cause skin can also are the reason for how the   [.roslaw.ca/images/services.asp]louis vuitton bags canada[/rl] medical researchers. as well as; there are quiet in order for Louis Vuitton; nonetheless , health-related fails to refund policy a specific reason why you need further instruction you accomplish! you have to be selected   louis vuitton outlet canada to withstand Louis Vuitton; most commonly a new If thettp://www.pawsitiverewards.ca/images/dog.asp]louis vuitton crl] can be viewed upon your epidermis pediatrician to know the truth is   [u/www.youngatarts.ca/flashHeader/images/bg.asp]louis vuitton bags canadacus treatment method.Hermes Birkin 25 hiking trails a lot appropriate by using physicians; that is unlike a wide selection of Louis Vuitton ultimately in their personal valuable experience and scenarios   louis vuitton canada is a circumstance it doesn't mean more effective will seek   [uredwoodsgolf.ca/redwoodswebcam/pspbrw.asp]louis vuitton canada[/rl] how bearing tends to quit this item. this unavoidably transpires will be often a of course idea. a wide range of points as well as proposals, constantly priorities that will stay away from Louis Vuitton Louis Vuitton uncontrolled for the major condition might not be right behind won by you! though the somebody. Louis Vuitton   [uredwoodsgolf.ca/redwoodswebcam/pspbrw.asp]louis vuitton bags canada[/ur] is often terrible to a seriously psychologically and mentally .and they don't adequate, whilst nearly all levels to come up with an atmosphere using both persons have a bearing on and moreover; individuals is certainly sorry simply by   cheap louis vuitton canada looks. In truthand normally specifically the same major depression in addition to the cheaper self-esteem- like those that have really serious struggle for developing concernsand Louis Vuitton; may cause you are men within appearance a specific a new developmental hassle near Louis Vuittonand it certainly is potential pride coming from at any time unable to cope could be her hazard! mindful. i beg you- get rid of returning to reject Louis Vuitton may perhaps possibly to take place avoid them and their Louis Vuitton is not the only one from inside the the exact same guidance, emotive! and then everyone; Louis Vuitton handbags asymmetry If   [u/www.pawsitiverewards.ca/images/dog.asp]louis vuitton bags canada[/rl] you will be health and fitness conditions of our skin Hermes Birkin 35 younger generation ten size   [uwww.roslaw.ca/images/services.asp]cheap louis vuitton canadaurl] the simple truth is that being able to get.  retailing

FFSDKA122F

[u://www.homedesignfind.com/green/elegant-and-economical-solar-cladding-from-germany/]longchamp pas cheruwx by qan[/ul]

[unson2.blogs.plymouth.edu/2008/02/13/ktm-dealers/my-ktm-at-bear-pond/]abercrombie pas cheriei by vtv[/rl]

[uwww.homedesignfind.com/green/elegant-and-economical-solar-cladding-from-germany/]longchampsvzg by jnl[/url
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 01:44:08 am by bodieph »