Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: "PLIP" NEW SCAM!  (Read 2206 times)

page up

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
"PLIP" NEW SCAM!
« on: April 15, 2009, 09:01:58 am »
forwarded lang po! galing sa email ko!  ::investigate

I received the following email from the contact portion of the PLIPTIME.COM site.
Itgoes as follows starting with the original email

Hello,

My names is Eric Von,I need the service of nanny. I actually need two nannies who are good and honest. Nannies that can take good care of children. I have a wife and two kids.I am ready to offer each nanny 800 pounds per week. Contact me if you are interested.

- Eric Von

Now this converts to over 56,000 peso a week!
So I wrote him back here is my email

Eric;I dont know the process to get the girls to your country. If you paid for their visas and got their tickets i could find you two good girls for the nanny positions I have 2 in mind right now. Do you know the process and how to get them legally there? Im sure its some sort of workers visa that you would have to file for from your country.
Jerry Olson

Eric;Was that 800 pounds each week for each nanny? Thats 56,000 + pesos a week i cant imagine anyone that would pay that much are you sure you got your figures right?And what country are you wanting the girls for? And what other jobs would they perform other than just a nanny
Jerry

Here is the response he sent me back

Hello,
Thanks for your email. This job is available. But i will like to explain some things to you. You need the follow documents to be able to work here in London UK which i shall be securing for you through a travel agency here in London.(1) UK Working Visa (2) UK Working Permit (3) UK Identification number. The amount require to secure these documents for you is 3000 pounds. Due to what is happing now, after employer have finish preparing all the documents for an applicant, the applicant run to meet another employer because of higher salary i have endorsed a way to check mate this.

The only way you can prove to me that you are sincere and that you will come to my house after the visa is ready, is for you to pay 200 pounds from the 3000 pounds needed to secure this documents for you. I need a commitment from you. I am still going to refund back the 200 pounds as soon as you arrive my house. This is the only way i can employ you. But if you feel that you cannot pay this 200 pounds, it will be better not to reply this email ok!. I actually need two nannies to come and work for me.If you have another person that is also willing to shoulder the 200 pounds, then do tell him or her to send to me her CV too. If you are interetsed and know that you can pay the 200 pounds, then send to me your CV.I have hired a travel agency here in London Uk that will process your visa and the above mentioned documents for you.

The duties I'm looking for are as follows:
1-Supervise breakfast with the children in the morning and get them off to school
(Collect my 2KIDS from school at 3..40pm.)
2 -Supervise homework, music practice and fun activities or take children to after school activities.
3 -Prepare and cook an evening meal for everyone at about 6.30-6.45 Up to two evenings child minding per week.
5-Weekends and Bank holidays would be free that there will not be much duties to carry out.
6-Occasional weekend work would be offered by prior negotiation.
I normally leave for work at 7.00am and get back at around 6.30pm although some flexibility is useful.
I am offering a live in position with full board (we eat well in this house!)
1-Separate Toilet and Bathroom.
2-TV,different type of video machines.
3-Personal computer already Internet on.
e.t.c for you and i will make sure everything goes on well with you with my kids.
If you don't mind I can arrange for you any language school and driving school if you wish..
An urgent reply is needed as soon as possible.
Thanks

Eric

Pretty good scam! Just imagine if 20 people fell for this and sent him 200 pounds each!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Jerry Olson

Lusok

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Wa ko mangahadlok ninyo mga CHICKEEENNNN!
Re: "PLIP" NEW SCAM!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 03:54:35 pm »
TANGA lang maniniwala nito!!kala ko pinoy lang magaling mandambong!!pati pala mga british ngaun dumidiskarte na!!!
Iring-Iring ta beh...Pakambrasa ko beh meowwww...

Paprika

• Melodramatic Fool
  • Deep Penetration Agent
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 16
  • Boy Haiku
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 04:06:26 pm »
Hahaha dumbbell lang ang maloloko niya, wala nang working permit ngayon sa UK.  :P
I know a word that starts with F and ends in UCK. Firetruck.

jpetrucci_02

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 05:15:39 pm »
TANGA lang maniniwala nito!!kala ko pinoy lang magaling mandambong!!pati pala mga british ngaun dumidiskarte na!!!

Haha!  Baka pinoy rin yun na nakatira lang sa U.K. hehe..  ;D

laces522

• KEEP IT NAUGHTY NOT TRASHY BUT NASTY!
  • Certified SpyGirl
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 27
  • Be wary cause i am a feline..sly,foxy and cunning!
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 05:27:05 pm »
I have received the same message on my myspace account,if you will analyze,the offer seems too fabulous to be possible,but if you are a person who is in dire need of a job and you don't seem to know much,you will be vulnerable to this kind of hoax...

sixty9

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 08:14:50 pm »
malamang pinoy lang gumagawa nyan..