Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: I'm looking for HER father  (Read 2103 times)

solmyr

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Rockman!
I'm looking for HER father
« on: April 13, 2009, 05:09:04 am »
Okay, here's the info about the person I'm looking for.

His name is ANT_ONIO CABA_LLERO or CABALIERO (I have to put spaces para hindi ma-google) nakatira sa Marikina daw. Meron na itong pamilya. Meron din siyang kapatid na Chr_isty ang name na nagtatrabaho sa Delgado Hospital. We just wanted to meet and talk to this person. Let him know na may anak siya na growing pretty well. ^_^

Salamat ng SOBRANG MARAMING MARAMI sa makakatulong.

We don't have intention to GET something from him. Gusto lang namin siyang kamustahin. ^_^ Alam namin na alam naman niyang may anak siya. Syempre ayaw namin makasira ng pamilya. Her daughter wanted to see her so much lalong ngayong may detalye na siyang nalaman. ^_^

*UPDATE* More info... Isang engineer yun lalake.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 05:11:30 am by solmyr »

solmyr

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Rockman!
Re: I'm looking for HER father
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 08:13:45 am »
Ang daming nagbasa pero sana matulungan niyo ako. ^_^

Kal-El

• The Man of Steel
  • Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 12
    • The Last Son of Krypton
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 08:31:57 am »
good luck solmyr...this is a very hard task...prayers are with you and the daughter...really hope that at least you find leads that will point you to the direction where the father is... toast::
"The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son..."

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 08:57:18 am »
By listing all Cristy, Cristina, Christiane working at Delgado, it should be easy to find a Caballero (last name or middle name) by method of elimination.  Not unless she has left for the US, the sister should know where the brother is.  Even the colleagues of the sister in the hospital would know the whereabouts of the sister if ever she may have left the hospital to work somewhere else.

Being an engineer, he should have a file at the PRC where all engineers are listed or if he is employed, he should have a file at SSS or GSIS.  If he went abroad, there is a file at the POEA. 

You can also list all the schools offering engineering courses and surely, there is a record of an Antonio Caballero who got his engineering degree there. 

solmyr

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • Rockman!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 09:00:01 am »
gkhan... Thank you so much. At least nagka IDEA na ako kung pano hanapin. Salamat!

IWM

• Meet the real Mother F'r
  • MILF Negotiators
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 138
  • Hide your moms...
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 09:31:35 am »
dude good luck sa kanya. balitaan mo ako.
NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='(   NAWAWALA YUNG SIG KO... ='( 
"Without evil, there can be no good. So it must be good to be evil sometimes." ;D