Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Ano ang mas magaling na calibre: ang 5.56mm NATO o yung 7.62mm AK?  (Read 5328 times)

Observer1

• This is the time.. For Battle
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
  • The Battle is on
Ang mga eksperto nito pede maka ask kung sno man? kasi may maganda daw na attribute ang bawat isa bale.. ano mas magaling parin na uri ng bala??
Preparing oneself to the the bitter end, I must.

rayn1984

Re: Ano ang mas magaling na calibre: ang 5.56mm NATO o yung 7.62mm AK?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 07:42:18 am »
itama nyo po ako kujng mali po ako,, hindi po b mas maraming pulbura ang laman ng ak kaya mas longrange?

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 10:45:24 am »
If you are talking of an assault weapon, the ak47 is still the best.  Talk of velocity, effective range, etc.  You can fire it and still will be effective in any kind of shooting or combat situation.  In terms of economics, the ak47 is easier to obtain and much cheaper. Kaya nga nakakapag taka why the AFP is still insisting on using the M16 or M14 when we are near Russia or China which can supply us these weapons on more liberal terms.

The PNP can use the paratrooper version of the AK47 which is of shorter length and easier to carry for the small built of a Filipino.

Don

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 2
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 10:58:08 am »
M-16 or M-14 ay gawa yata sa US, part yata ng pagiging ally natin sa US na sa kanila tayo bibili ng military hardware.

Master Of Disaster (m.d)

• Cool Cat!!
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 10
  • Let's GET it on!!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 01:02:44 pm »
Parent case .223 Remington
Case type Rimless, bottleneck
Bullet diameter 5.69 mm (0.224 in)
Neck diameter 6.43 mm (0.253 in)
Shoulder diameter 8.99 mm (0.354 in)
Base diameter 9.55 mm (0.376 in)
Rim diameter 9.6 mm (0.38 in)
Rim thickness 1.14 mm (0.045 in)
Case length 44.7 mm (1.76 in)
Overall length 57.4 mm (2.26 in)
Rifling twist 1:178 mm or 1:229 mm (7" or 9")
Primer type Small rifle

in this case smaller bullet siya now check out the

7.62 mm AK
Case type Rimless, bottleneck
Bullet diameter 7.90 mm (0.311 in)
Neck diameter 8.64 mm (0.340 in)
Shoulder diameter 10.01 mm (0.394 in)
Base diameter 11.25 mm (0.443 in)
Rim diameter 11.30 mm (0.445 in)
Case length 38.65 mm (1.522 in)
Overall length 55.80 mm (2.197 in)
Primer type Berdan or Boxer Small Rifle or Boxer Large Rifle
Filling SSNF 50 powder
Filling weight 24.7 gr
 see...

common sense tells me the bigger the better.. that is for the Ammo.. its a different story sa Rifle...
so l say the latter one is better!! more impact more damage other than that it has an option that it has a metal head which means it will hurt the soft armor even the hard ceramic armor..
so... pokepoints naman diyan please sa FIY ko hehehe!!
"The Filipino people, imploring the aid of Divine Providence and desiring to lead a free national existence, do hereby proclaim their independence, and in order to establish a government that shall promote the general welfare, conserve and develop the patrimony of the Nation, and contribute to the c

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 03:59:13 pm »
kung sa bala lang, mas ok yung 7.62mm. as mentioned, the bigger the bullet, the better. it means it has better chance of penetration. the 7.62mm is usually used in sniper rifles, so this should give you an idea of how powerful it is. imagine using it in an assault rifle

although, NATO also has a 7.62mm version (to my knowledge)

adjoiving

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 06:28:24 pm »
does any one here why it is called AK47?

greenguy

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 07:51:05 pm »
in Russian ---> Avtomat Kalashnikova obraztsa 1947 goda or Kalashnikov's automatic rifle model of year 1947 in english kaya AK47......

i think its better for us to acquire the AK47 than the M16 kasi cheaper ito at reliable naman. Napanood ko sa TOP 10 Rifles of all time ng discovery channel eh NUMBER 1 ANG AK47, number 2 ang M16 ng US.

adjoiving

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 5
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 08:11:56 pm »
ganun pala unn.. tnx 4 d info... e d s AK47 n ako... hehehe

rayn1984

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 08:29:11 pm »
as what i said before ak has more powder than the other one ,, so it do poses a longer range and sronger impact , even US forces know this ,, but but but ,, the bigger the bullet the more powder it contains ,, the louder the "BANG" sounds it porduces,,, it sacrifices the locetion , which has a big impact in planing a strategy. another thing , the aiming stability ,, it means that the accuracy of the second shot, third shot and so on will be greatly sacrifice......

kaya nga sa counter strike pag ak gamit pitikpitik lang ,, kahit sa carbine pitik pitik din dapat pag walang silnser para di lalaki ang crosshair effective pa rin xa kahit gamitin pang rat rat

strategical purpose , fire power issue , situation issue , effectiveness , i can say one is excel in some casses and one is dominant in some situation , so i guess their equal to each other

darcknight

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 09:13:41 pm »
every bullet has its limits, kung more powder more power concept meron ang mga short firearms nyan, .44 .45 .357... saying limits it can only carry a few per mag. now in assault rifles tama si ka-epiyang BODIEPH, Western countries use 7.62x51mm and 5.56x45mm ammunition for their official military rounds, so most paramilitary rifles are offered in those calibers. With the adoption of the new SS109 5.56x45mm round as NATO's standard small caliber rifle cartridge, there is a great demand for that ammunition to feed all the rifles now available to the public, for "NATO-type ammunition" are now quite common, though the ads are misleading as the ammunition does not meet NATO specifications. so sometimes hindi lang more powder, they also considered how many availabla clips you can carry during combat.
THE SPADE IS THE SWORD OF JUSTICE, ITS RAPIER MARKS THE END

greenguy

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 09:32:41 pm »
if you have watched FUTURE WEAPONS  in discovery channel, the US military is now testing bigger rounds para tapatan ang rounds ng AK47. Na-realize na rin nila yung halaga at stopping power ng bigger rounds. search nyo yung 6.5 mm Grendel na developed for AR15 platform.

rAvEnShAwNâ„¢

• The One and Only Grim Overlord of PinoySpy
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 5
  • "The True Blooded Espiya"
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 09:42:07 pm »
For me AK-47 is the best rifle. In terms of Power, Penetration, Combat Effectiveness, Combat Reliability the AK-47 has it all while M-16 has the best accuracy but in combat effectiveness and Reliability it is poor. You can soak your AK-47 in mud, buried it in the dirt for 5 months or more, or whatever you do to it, it still fires while the M-16 does not. Few dusts it will jum. That is one of the reason why the US lost in the Vietnam War because the VietCongs/NVA (has the AK-47) could easily penetrate the hard tree cover of the US forces while the US M-16 does not penetrate the wood. And many young US soldiers were dying because they don't know how to  clean their new rifle(M-16), That's why the US High Command releases thier "Sweet 16" field manual on how to clean their rifle. In short the AK-47 surpasses the US' M-16 rifles.

My Gears:
Nikon D300s + 18-105mm VR + 18-200 VR II + 85mm f/1.8 +  Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8
MB-D10 Battery Grip
Nikon SB900 Speedlite
Tamrac Velocity 5767 Camera Bag
Vivitar II Tripod

greenguy

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 9
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 09:51:45 pm »
For me AK-47 is the best rifle. In terms of Power, Penetration, Combat Effectiveness, Combat Reliability the AK-47 has it all while M-16 has the best accuracy but in combat effectiveness and Reliability it is poor. You can soak your AK-47 in mud, buried it in the dirt for 5 months or more, or whatever you do to it, it still fires while the M-16 does not. Few dusts it will jum. That is one of the reason why the US lost in the Vietnam War because the VietCongs/NVA (has the AK-47) could easily penetrate the hard tree cover of the US forces while the US M-16 does not penetrate the wood. And many young US soldiers were dying because they don't know how to  clean their new rifle(M-16), That's why the US High Command releases thier "Sweet 16" field manual on how to clean their rifle. In short the AK-47 surpasses the US' M-16 rifles.

kung baga sa babae ang Ak47 ay "low-maintenance" ang M16 "high-maintenance"

Observer1

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
  • The Battle is on
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 06:23:00 pm »
bale hindi ang tungkol sa baril ota ha.. tungkol ito sa mga ammunition at bawat sa mga balang ito ay may advantages at disadvantages... kulang pa to... ^^ i'll pokepoints... eto may advantage yung 5.56mm sa 7.62mm alamin nyo ha...

tigerwing

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 54
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2008, 04:23:50 am »
5.56x45mm
- smaller and lighter. Meaning, a single soldier can carry more rounds in combat
- Highly lethal despite the small size due to its balistic charateristics. It can fragment inside the body causing more damage.
- have less recoil thus improving accuracy of automatic weapons
- have relatively low stoping power (low impact). 
- said to be ineffective (or have greatly reduced effectivity) against personel with body armor at long ranges

7.62x39mm
- bigger and heavier
- have more stoping power and greater armor penetration
- have a more powerfull recoil making automatic fire highly inaccurate
- do not ussualy fragments resulting to limited, sometimes, non lethal wounds.

Also, rounds used by AK-47s are different from NATO 7.62 rounds.

7.62x51mm --- NATO
 7.62x39mm --- Soviet AK round

Observer1

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
  • The Battle is on
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2008, 05:33:46 am »
5.56x45mm
- smaller and lighter. Meaning, a single soldier can carry more rounds in combat
- Highly lethal despite the small size due to its balistic charateristics. It can fragment inside the body causing more damage.
- have less recoil thus improving accuracy of automatic weapons
- have relatively low stoping power (low impact). 
- said to be ineffective (or have greatly reduced effectivity) against personel with body armor at long ranges

7.62x39mm
- bigger and heavier
- have more stoping power and greater armor penetration
- have a more powerfull recoil making automatic fire highly inaccurate
- do not ussualy fragments resulting to limited, sometimes, non lethal wounds.

Also, rounds used by AK-47s are different from NATO 7.62 rounds.

7.62x51mm --- NATO
 7.62x39mm --- Soviet AK round

accurate ang infong ito cge I appreciate this kasi ito tama to... ^^  pokepoint::

more??? baka may extra pa dyan...

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 09:22:11 pm »
kung calibre ang pag uusauusapan depende sa purpose

sabi nga nila less recoil maraming kang madadalang bala therefore mas magandang gamitin ito sa mga jungle warfare, mga scout ranger, sa mga hostage situation

mahirap mag aim dito maski sa counterstrike ayaw kong ginagamit ito mas gusto ko M-16 pero kung open field at urban fighting pwede ito dahil long range at malakas

hindi ko alam kung ginagamit ito ng mga rebelde natin

rayn1984

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2008, 02:09:11 pm »
kung calibre ang pag uusauusapan depende sa purpose

sabi nga nila less recoil maraming kang madadalang bala therefore mas magandang gamitin ito sa mga jungle warfare, mga scout ranger, sa mga hostage situation

mahirap mag aim dito maski sa counterstrike ayaw kong ginagamit ito mas gusto ko M-16 pero kung open field at urban fighting pwede ito dahil long range at malakas

hindi ko alam kung ginagamit ito ng mga rebelde natin
AK-47 ba ang tinutukoy mo or ung 7.62mm na bala?
ayaw sna kta kontrahin bro pero kung sa counter strike ang paguusapan mas prefere ng magagaling ang AK basta marunong kalang gumamit. Pumasok ka sa mga net servers ung AK sa CS gnagawang longrange at kadalasang gnagamit. I-check m ung mga snasabi ng SK sa mga review sa kanila ng IGN(daint number one at ngaun isa sa number 1 sa american team) ung mga team ng mga pakistanee at brazillian... puro magagaling un,, AK or sniper sila kadalasan. pag dating naman sa totoong buhay bro, totoong buhay huh hindi CS, hindi mahirap umasinta ang 7.62 sa unangputok parehas lang din. edi kung mahirap edi wag mo iratrat. pero kung maganda ang pangangatawan mo hindi ka mahihirapan magaim sa baril na me gantong bala. lahat ng me proper training alam yan bro lalo na ung mga military personnel.

simpleng_espiya

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2009, 12:05:07 pm »
downside lang ng ak47 yung accuracy nya, pero mas effective talaga sya as an assault rifle.
i think kaya madami pa din gumagamit ng M-16 e dahil sobrang bilib pa din mga tao sa mag US- made products

rayn1984

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2009, 08:16:51 pm »
downside lang ng ak47 yung accuracy nya, pero mas effective talaga sya as an assault rifle.
i think kaya madami pa din gumagamit ng M-16 e dahil sobrang bilib pa din mga tao sa mag US- made products

correction lang po. hindi ba mas marami ang gumagamit ng AK sa buong mundo.me mga ilang bansa nga sa africa nakalagay ang ak sa watawat nila e.north america saka some small countries like philippines lang nman ang nagamit ng m16 e, china and other more countries sa asia, majority ng africa, majority ng middle east, some countries sa europe, at majority ng south america maka-AK e.

US at some NATO members ang nagsasabi na hindi accurate ang AK e dahil sa recoil, but honestly i believe that everything will depend on your body structure, builtness of the body, and knowledge in dealing with guns to determine how acurate a weapon is

thunderet33

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2009, 08:47:26 pm »
Bravo! you are all correct...  toast::

BangBoy

• Active - First Star
  • Karma -2
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2009, 12:54:48 am »

Which manufacturer of M16 are you talking about?  The US Army dropped Colt Industries as M16 manufacturer in favor of FN Manufacturing Inc but I guess there are other manufacturers. I think theres Armalite, Springfield Armory, Blue Grass Armory, Bush Master, Rock River Arms, and a whole lot more. And to make things much worse I have personally seen a Daewoo M16 which is made in Korea.

alexchio9

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 03:15:38 am »
Based on my experience, kung penetration power ang pag uusapan , AK-47 ang malakas, sa M-16 kasi kaya ng ammo nito na ipinetrate ang solid hollow block, while sa accuracy naman ang pag-uusapan ay ang M-16 naman ang accurate sa target nito since di nmana gaano kalakas ang pressure nito during firing. ::goldfingerplease
AN OFFER CAN'T REFUSE....

praeto_RYAN

• It is an adjective, not a noun!
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 77
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2009, 07:57:17 pm »
dagdag sa mga nasabi na ng mga GURUs natin dito, pero eto si youtube ang magpapaliwanag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6BpI3xD6h0
When you brighten another's path, you also brighten your own. - Transsiberian (2008)