Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: [moved] help help hehe  (Read 2078 times)

UniQ

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
[moved] help help hehe
« on: May 11, 2006, 08:28:51 pm »
hey ppl..
im a newbie here but i've been readin the post on the site! really good threads! anyways, i have a question, ooh ye, im from CA by the ways haha.. anyways im gonna have a date with my frend (just met her haha) next thursday and actually when i first met her, she waz all affectionate and whatnot (sux, didnt get pussy lol) soooooo just wonderin if u guys could help me! the sex part (if we do DO IT) is under control.. now, my question is that we goin to this umm mountain place which overlook the whole scenery of SF and we goin there at nite so, it will be romantic! when im there w/ her ALONE, i wanna do sumthin umm sweet i mean bsidez cuddlin her, sweet talk, and kissin the erogenouz part (mostly neck) so, she will not forget the nite haha! im pretty sure there's xperts on this site soo, can somebody tell me a good body msg like which part to target/massage coz im pretty sure she will b tiired from all the walkn so body msg is nice! and also, the kissin, any techniquez bsides the old french haha! soo thats all, body msg like which part to target and kissin style hehe! thanx

-Anti-BAYOTicâ„¢-

• can2terorist PARACETAMOD MEDJAKOL
  • Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 13
  • Basta count to ten laang ng count to ten
Re: help help hehe
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 09:19:04 pm »
being massage therapist i prefer for swedish and reflex..best combination yan sa relaxation...
Awake to righteousness,and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of GOD 1 corinthians 15:34

UniQ

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 09:59:17 pm »
can u tell me how it is done?

frost entangle

• Espiya Old-Timer
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 14
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 11:36:40 pm »

U can massage her kidney part at her back.

Thats pretty sexy for me, i think.

Ul get the chance to hold her nice hip.

And probably ul hear her moaning..

Ahhhm could u also do us a favor? Share us your videos if anything happens  ;)

UniQ

• Pioneer
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 0
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 12:03:16 am »
ye.. that does sound sexy haha!
well the thing is she's probably gonna sit ya kno and not lay down on her front coz first, its like dusty there and if i do it in my car, its gonna b hard for me to move around! so, give me somethin where the person is sittin down.. i got one umm how bout when im massagin her neck right, i go slowly down in the middle of her cleavage in circular motion ooo haha! ooo ye, wuts the right way to msg the nek n.eway? i want her to feel good and hopefully moan haha.. hopefully she wont put my hand away when i start msging her cleavage! lol sooo ye, give me somethin where the girl is sittin down and she'll like it and hopefully guaranteed moaning haha! c'mon doc lol

i wish i can post vids but i dont have cam on my fone nor her fone! hehe

sweetbayag2

• mahirap labanan ang katamaran, nakakatamad kasi
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 53
    • wag ka makolit, pumpyangen keta jan eh. . . .
Re: [moved] help help hehe
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 01:00:17 pm »
hm m m m m m . . . . .
ang pagbabalik http://pickourbricks.com
http://stores.ebay.com/pickourbricks
di nako bastos, negosyante na po ako

dirty sanchez

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 8
Re: [moved] help help hehe
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 01:17:49 pm »
edit: tagal na pala nitong thread na to. laffman:: si sweetbayag kasi nagreply pa e hehehehe laffman::