Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: To Those Who Are Against Duterte  (Read 2820 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
To Those Who Are Against Duterte
« on: May 29, 2015, 11:49:41 am »

http://www.ipostulike.com/2015/05/to-those-who-are-against-duterte/

"Petty criminals lang daw ang kaya ni Duterte at hindi mga bigtime at mga tiwaling opisyal ng gobyerno."

Wrong. He led the raid of shabu lab during the 90's and killed the bigtime Taiwanese operator. He hunted Ryan Yu, a big time carnap syndicate kingpin and ordered his head to be delivered in an ice bucket. Big time kidnappers from Quezon City were killed when the hostage requested to withdraw money in Davao. A Malaysian terrorist, member of Jemaah Islamiya was shot dead in Davao. He was after Davidson Tan aka Davidson Bangayan, a big time rice smuggler and said that he would gladly kill him. Hindi nya hinahabol mga tiwaling opisyal? Natural, eh Davao lang jurisdiction nya. Wait for him to become President. Pati Ampatuan Massacre, solve ang case nyan.

"He is pro-MILF and pro-NPA" Wrong. He is pro-Filipino. Wala syang pinapanigan kung ang idelohiya ang pinaglalaban. You cannot kill or bomb and ideology. Duterte hears them and reaches to them through diplomacy dahil ayaw nya ng gulo or gyera. Mga Pilipino ang nagpapatayan at hindi solusyon ang gyera. Taga Mindanao lang ang nakakaalam ng totoong sitwasyon sa Mindanao, hindi ang media.

"Mayabang, barbaric, diktador" Duterte is inflicting fear to the psyche of the criminals. It's the best prevention before the cure. Dapat ang criminal ang takot sa tao, hindi ang mga tao takot sa kriminal. But if you personally know him, hindi lang yung galit at nagmumura na pinapakita sa media, he has a soft heart. He personally visits and help children with cancer. Malapit si Duterte sa mga kabataan at mga tao, hindi sya suplado. He drives around the city with his taxi to check and make sure everyone is safe. Davao City 911 Urban Search and Rescue was the first to respond from outside Tacloban during Yolanda disaster. Duterte was there teary-eyed urging Filipinos to help their fellow Filipinos.

Now if you hate Duterte, ok lang yan. He will respect your opinion. Dahil sabi nya, I will fight for your right to democracy and freedom of speech. I don't care if I go to hell as long as the people I serve will live in paradise.

In addition: Ito po ay opinion ko lang. Right now, Davao has the most modern and state of the art Emergency Response and Counter Terrorism System in our country - the Central 911.  About 1,300+ high-tech CCTV's that can zoom in from a kilometer away are installed and still adding hundreds more to monitor the safety of the city. Pera yan ng taumbayan, walang bayad ang serbisyo. Davao City police has been consistently awarded as the best police office in the Philippines. Now should he become President, expect this to happen - an upgrade to our Military Defenses. Kung nagawa nyang i-invest ang pera ng bayan sa mga state of the art equipments sa Davao, kaya nyang i-upgrade ang Armed Forces ng Pilipinas. Maraming pera ang Pilipinas, kaso lang nakukurakot. Imaging the Philippines having our own fleet of destroyers, missile defense systems and aircraft fighters like our neighbors Korea, Japan and Malaysia. That will certainly boost the morale of the Filipino people. Bagay na bagay si Duterte maging commander-in-chief kasi may bayag and proven and tested na matalas ang critical thingking in times of emergency.     

liquid metal

• Liquid Metal
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
  • ya need some of the good old ultra-violence eh?
Re: To Those Who Are Against Duterte
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 12:57:31 pm »
I'm not against Duterte, i'm against the whole Philippine political system.

It's true, Duterte has made Davao a premier city. Davao is safe from petty criminal, drug addicts, smugglers kidnappers and every other felons that TV Patrol has no doubt made a headline of.

Here's the thing, last time I checked contractual employment is still practiced in SM City Davao. For me contractual employment is just as evil as drug pushing, it's just that the former is within the confines of "our" law.

I'm not from Davao so i'm curious about the how Duterte plans to solve that problem.

"this world is the last bastion of HEAVEN before the gates of the BURNING HELL"

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 11:56:17 am »
if he ever decides to run, i am really interested on his political platform on how he will handle the country.... let's wait and see...

lawrencium

• oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh baby♫
  • Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 116
  • oh enzemeng fereen ekew eng tengeng dehelen oh♫
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 12:09:46 pm »
I wonder how would the fate of the Philippines ends up with this guy being at the executive's chair,he's turning the country into a militaristically-driven state with nothing or less regards to criminals.but in fairness i do agree with his ideologies to some extent

kenji_kulet

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 461
  • Special Skills: kalabit penge gang , taga jumper ng kuryente , sipsip gas at mang-buriki ng bigas
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 12:55:35 pm »
people are scared of having a strict teacher or boss we always cry for changes in our society and crying out to beat poverty

some say he might be the next Macoy who will not think twice to drop martial law in our country, because we all do understand that we didnt like getting punish when we did something wrong plus the fact that martial law has a very dark side during President Marcos

but why not Vote for Duterte if he can change The Philippines hopefully

kesa si Mar Roxas at Binay ang umupo juice colored  ::lmao

SM contractuals are still going, I have friends who used to work at SM Fairview...I dont think the Mayors are the one responsible for it

Zbuffer101

• Who Am I
  • Regional: Ilocano/Ilocos
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 25
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 03:17:43 pm »
well at least masubukan natin ano mangyayari sa pinas sa pamumuno nya

nagkaroon tayo ng presidenting magaling sa economics na paunlad bansa at daming proyekto.. pero super kurakot naman
nagkaroon tayu ng presidenting di raw kurakot at matino... pero abnoy at walang nagagawa naman
nagkaroon na rin tayu ng presidente na artista na ok na siguro pag di sana kurakot

bodieph

• Gold Staff
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 332
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 05:38:00 pm »
I'm not against Duterte, i'm against the whole Philippine political system.

It's true, Duterte has made Davao a premier city. Davao is safe from petty criminal, drug addicts, smugglers kidnappers and every other felons that TV Patrol has no doubt made a headline of.

Here's the thing, last time I checked contractual employment is still practiced in SM City Davao. For me contractual employment is just as evil as drug pushing, it's just that the former is within the confines of "our" law.

I'm not from Davao so i'm curious about the how Duterte plans to solve that problem.

can you expound as to why contractual employment is evil? last I checked, pag contractual employment, you are at least guaranteed the correct minimum wage and basic benefits like SSS, philhealth and pag-ibig. kasi may contract kaya anytime pwede ka magreklamo. now compare that with majority of other businesses in the country and not just the big time corporations. you will see na mas ok pa ang mga contractual compared to them. there are lots and lots of businesses that do not comply with minimum wage laws nor do they give their employees benefits. and ano ang katapat bakit hindi nagkakaproblema? the employees agree to it, pumipirma sila, wala magawa ang DOLE kasi may consent

I can say na yung mga nagtratrabaho as contractuals on big companies like SM, mas maganda pa kita nila compared to other businesses. I know some businesses only pay like 100-150 per day to employees, ang consolation lang nila is libre tirahan, libre kain. but thats not what the minimum wage law says, it says regardless of position, tenure, etc, dapat ganun ang pay ng tao. yung mga carenderia, while their minimum wage is lower, most still pay lower than the minimum wage. bakit? kasi hindi kaya, maliit lang kita nila so they can only pay their employees a lower amount per day. now compare that with the contractuals of SM, sino mas malaki ang take home pay, sino ang mas nakakaprovide sa family?

I have interviewed hundreds of people and one of the common answers I have heard as to why they left their previous job is mababa ang sweldo. I have come across very few na galing sa mga contractual employment like SM. When I asked why they accepted the job even if mababa ang sweldo, its always the same answer - its better than having no job at all. Kung ako man maging presidente, I would probably devote my time instead to finding people jobs rather than ensure people have a comfortable job, a crappy job is better than no job. sobrang dami ang walang trabaho and they get more and more each year, konte lang ang trabaho na available

I think the problem is not the contractual situation but rather work conditions, yung mga tao sa SM hindi ata sila allowed umupo while on duty. Yan ang reason na naririnig ko during interview kung bakit umaalis sa mga tulad ng SM. nakakapagod daw masyado ang work, sobrang overworked daw sila. I never heard a reason na kulang ang sweldo as a reason kung bakit sila umalis sa mga tulad ng SM
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 05:58:16 pm by bodieph »

dweizz

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 07:12:29 pm »
ayos yan... pagkatapos magbawas ni nonoy ng executive criminals, mga street criminals naman... fuck CHR = criminal human rights

pepengkunat

• Regional: Tagalog Region
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 09:23:58 pm »
I'm not a pro Duterte at lalo namang hindi ako fan ni Binay (pweh) at Roxas (pweh) but i think Duterte has the character that people can admire at saka may something sya na talagang susunod ka eh ika nga matatakot ka in a way na hindi ka gagawa ng kalokohan pero at the end of the day FILIPINO people pa rin ang mag dedesisyon kung iboboto si Duterte at kung tatakbo sya bilang presidente

etong

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 22
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 10:48:18 pm »
Kung kukumpara sa mga makakalaban niya, tingin ko mas patutunguhan Pilipinas pag siya nanalo.

zensuke101

• The Laughing Man
  • Webmasters/Programmer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 80
  • "The Catcher in the Rye"
    • Public Security Section 9
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2015, 03:40:51 am »
paano na yan may kondisyon si mayor para tumakbo

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2015, 07:58:56 am »

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2015, 10:56:15 am »
If he runs he will be the next dick gordon, bf, and roco.

arcangel438

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 1
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2015, 11:46:01 am »
I will go for Duterte for President

naruto789544

• Anime Fans
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 103
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2015, 12:10:44 pm »
let us not forget that after marcos, our country experienced a huge amount of freedom in almost all aspect of life... the question now is where did this take us?  the answer is pretty obvious...

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2015, 01:49:36 am »
pero let's be honest and be realistic here, Duterte will and cannot win even if he runs for the 2016 Presidency. I would still vote for him though

it ain't over. . .till its over

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2015, 09:54:44 am »
hindi mananalo yan si duterte kahit idol ko yan

Pinoys don't like to be discipline

pinoys don't like to follow rules gusto laging makalusot

pinoys are mareklamo and yet they don't like changes basta mareklamo lang sila

kung hindi pasaway ang mga pinoy  noon panahon ni Marcos sana e mas maunlad pa tayo sa Singapore kaso gusto ng mga oligarchs e democracy at every year na lang e pinapalabas ang EDSA revolution na nagpalaya sa kalayaan pero hirap naman ang bayan 

maganda e Senator muna