Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Edgar vs Faber UFC fight night Manila!  (Read 8394 times)

raginghormones

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 89
Edgar vs Faber UFC fight night Manila!
« on: February 12, 2015, 07:28:42 am »
http://www.mmaweekly.com/frankie-edgar-to-meet-urijah-faber-in-may-at-ufc-fight-night-manila

Frankie Edgar to Meet Urijah Faber in May at UFC Fight Night Manila
Urijah Faber will return to the featherweight division and fight Frankie Edgar at UFC Fight Night Manila, UFC officials confirmed on Wednesday.

Faber (32-7) has fought at 135 pounds since 2010, coming down from 145 pounds. In that time, “The California Kid” fought for the division title three times (one interim and two official), coming up short in all three outings.

The Edgar bout comes off the heals of two consecutive wins. It is his first featherweight bout since losing to Jose Aldo in a bid for the divisional title at WEC 48, a belt Faber held from 2006 to 2008.

Edgar (18-4-1) is a former UFC lightweight champion. Since coming down to featherweight, Edgar has gone 3-1 with his only loss coming to Aldo, still the 145-pound champ.

UFC Fight Night Manila is scheduled to take place at the SM MOA Arena in the country’s capital city.

Ilonggo-by-blood

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 37
Re: Edgar vs Faber UFC fight night Manila!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 05:43:09 pm »
I hope the tickets will not be so expensive. I will be back for this! I think this could be categorize as a superfight!!

Kay Frankie ako but kung mananalo si Faber ok lang naman.  toast:: toast:: toast:: toast::