Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: The attack has started?  (Read 2570 times)

A7x

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 149
  • Shhh.. Be quiet you might piss somebody off..
The attack has started?
« on: November 28, 2014, 02:23:49 am »
This post by governor manny pinol is a response to congressman jun alcover's post..

jun alcover's post: https://www.facebook.com/junalcover?fref=ts

manny pinol response,

ANTI-COMMUNIST SOLON SAYS DUTERTE
PROTECTS DRUG DEALERS, TERRORISTS

By Manny Pinol -- https://www.facebook.com/pages/MannyPi%C3%B1olcom/351448724937603

Earlier today, somebody called my attention to a post made by Party List Congressman Jun Alcover of the anti-communist Anad Party, in his Facebook page where he called Davao City Mayor Rody Duterte a "psychopath" and accused him of being a protector of terrorists, smugglers and drug dealers.

I know Cong. Alcover personally. His brother was with us during the 1992 Presidential campaign of Fidel V. Ramos and I believe he visited me several times when I was Governor of North Cotabato.

What I read in his page shocked me. I could not believe that a member of Congress could be so reckless in hurling accusations against a fellow government official.

Here is the post in Cong. Alcover's page:

"What a criminal for president ..???.. A pyschopath ???... A silent protector of big time drug lords, terrorist & smugglers ???... A believer of a communist system of justice , Kangaroo court.... " ur presumed guilty until proven otherwise " PATAYin ka Muna bago trial ..!!!.. Yan ba ang tamang solusyon ???.. A wrong solution is never correct !!!... Are u proud to the international community that we have a president who is a killer ???.. Tama ba ako Digong?????!...."

I was really disturbed by his post that I decided to send him a message which I posted in the comment box of his page.

Here is my message to Cong. Jun Alcover:

"Cong Jun somebody gave me a link to your page because of this post.

I consider you a friend but I have to shake you a little to bring you back to your senses.

You, of course, know that Mayor Rody Duterte is my friend. He is the only godfather of my only son and the godfather of my eldest daughter in her wedding.

But it is not because of my personal relationship with him that I am sending you this message. I am just appalled by this post that you made.

I could not simply believe that a member of Congress like you could be so reckless in hurling unfounded accusations against a fellow government official like Duterte.

Protector of big time drug lords? Terrorists? Smugglers? Do you have
proofs?

Worse, you called him a psychopath. You know the meaning of
psychopath? Here, let me give you its definition: "A person with an
antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted,
criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse."

A person is not a psychopath when he feels the sufferings of the victims of Yolanda and is the first to come to the succor of the Taclobenos even before the national government could act.

A psychopath is incapable of pity but Duterte cried upon seeing the bodies strewn all over Tacloban. Were those plastic tears of a psychopath?

He did the same thing in Bohol and in Davao del Norte when the force of nature devastated those places.

He is capable of pity and that goes beyond the bounds of a psychopath's character.

You may not like the guy personally. You may not like his style and his icy personality. You may hate his links with the communists but that does not give you the right to label him a psychopath.

By the way, you know my stand vis-a-vis the NPAs. Just like you, I am not also fond of them. In fact, I am proud of the fact that in my nine years as governor, I never paid the permit to campaign fee that they imposed on other politicians.

You may not like the fact that Duterte keeps an open line with the
communists but the fact is that it has helped him secure the release of many policemen and soldiers held hostage by the NPAs. It has also kept his city safe, so safe that it has been ranked as the 4th Safest City in the world.

You may not like him Jun, but I like him. In fact, I am
convincing him to run for president because among the current crop of political leaders in the country desiring to become president, he stands out as one of the few whose names have not been tarnished by issues of corruption.

Also, I believe that his sanguine links with the Bangsamoro (Yes, Duterte has a Bangsamoro blood) and his openness to the communist movement in the country could yet make him a unifying president who could bring together this nation fractured by deep-seated political enmity between traditional political families and groups represented by varying colors - red, yellow, green.

Calling him a psychopath is way out of bounds.

But just in case you insist in labeling him as such, I would still prefer the Duterte you call a psychopath than the other guy who I assume you are rooting for who is a kleptocrat.

If Duterte is indeed a killer you accuse him to be, he could only kill so many criminals and drug dealers.

But a President who is a thief, Cong. Jun, could kill the dreams of our people of a better future, he could extinguish the hopes of the children of today and wipe out the whole nation.

SpyTamers

• The Hitch-Hiker-Hunter 2006
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 43
  • Tamers Simply Amazing !
    • Tamers Homepage !
Re: The attack has started?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 06:55:13 am »
Hahahahahaha politics nga naman Oo dahil open na si duterte for running presidency e siya na naman ang babanatan...... hahhahahahaha :D ebedinsiya muna alcover bago kami maniwala sayo or ikaw nalang kaya ang tatakbo para sa presidente galing mo eh wahahahhahaha :D

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 01:24:55 pm »
Two questions that crossed my mind:

1) Is Mayor Rodrigo Duterte running for president or not? He was quite vocal about having no aspirations for higher office and he always came across as a straight-talking kind of fellow who says what he means, means what he says, and tells no lies. When he said he wasn't running for president, I always figured that was the end of the discussion.

2) What do the communist rebels get in return for releasing their prisoners to him? Do they get a token sum of money, medical supplies, food and water, or the like? Because if Mayor Duterte can secure the release of the rebels' captives without exchanging anything for them, then I fully believe he should be heading the negotiations with the communists and the separatists.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

ruruti

• Active - First Star
  • Karma 2
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 09:05:32 pm »
Two questions that crossed my mind:

1) Is Mayor Rodrigo Duterte running for president or not? He was quite vocal about having no aspirations for higher office and he always came across as a straight-talking kind of fellow who says what he means, means what he says, and tells no lies. When he said he wasn't running for president, I always figured that was the end of the discussion.

2) What do the communist rebels get in return for releasing their prisoners to him? Do they get a token sum of money, medical supplies, food and water, or the like? Because if Mayor Duterte can secure the release of the rebels' captives without exchanging anything for them, then I fully believe he should be heading the negotiations with the communists and the separatists.

1) So what? If the desire of many Filipinos for him to run for presidency convinced Duterte to re-consider his stand, so what? Sasabihin mo ba ngayon na wala syang isang salita?

2) Honestly, sa tingin mo ba magpapalaya ang mga rebels ng ganun ganun na lang na walang kapalit?

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 12:49:36 am »
1) So what? If the desire of many Filipinos for him to run for presidency convinced Duterte to re-consider his stand, so what? Sasabihin mo ba ngayon na wala syang isang salita?

To my knowledge, this would be the first time Mayor Duterte contradicted himself after everything that he's publicly said and done with regards to the matter. If I remember correctly, he even turned down the opportunity to run as Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago's vice-president and said that he'd much rather support Gilberto Teodoro Jr. should Sen. Santiago choose the the former defense secretary as her running mate.

2) Honestly, sa tingin mo ba magpapalaya ang mga rebels ng ganun ganun na lang na walang kapalit?

In which case, I'm even more curious as to what the mayor offers the rebels in exchange for their prisoners.
Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

schwack

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 25
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 02:21:56 pm »
Some of these are possible duterte is very close to some terror leaders or MILF leaders like Nur Misuari may mga contacts siya sa mga yan kung tatakbo man si Duterte kadikit nyan si Binay pero siyempre mag dadahan dahan din yang si Duterte sayang ang inaalagaan niyang image kapag basta basta nalang kung kani kanino makikidikit in public.

So why hindi ginagalaw ang Davao ng mga kolokoy? Hindi totoong takot sila kay Duterte maaring kasi kadikit nila si Duterte ang lahat ng bagay may kapalit sigurado.

Naalala nyo ba yung Bigtime Sindicate na nandukot ng Fil-Chinese at sa lahat ng lupalop ng mundo sa DAVAO pa nila ginawa ang transaction? kahit sabihin na nilang offline lahat ng atm at Banko that time bakit at bakit sa davao pa nila naisipang gawin ang transaction eh alam naman nilang mahigpit dun???

Sumablay lang sila kasi nagkaron ng Lead yung mga pulis dito at tinimbre dun, sabay over kill ang ginawa sakanila dun.

burnhito

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 52
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 06:19:30 am »
How about Santiago for President and Duterte for Vice-President....

Negative Point of View: Santiago - Crazy and Duterte - Psychopath

Positive Point of View: Santiago - Smart and Duterte (Brain and Brawn)

But then Santiago have cancer and Duterte already said he will quit politics...

If Only Close Minds Came With Close Mouth

bigbanggoo

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 333
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 07:21:58 am »
Duterte? WTF pls don't. Unless gusto nyong dumami yung mga npa at maging terrorist capital nang sea ang pilipinas.

jg

• Pioneer
  • Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 6
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 10:39:51 am »
Duterte? WTF pls don't. Unless gusto nyong dumami yung mga npa at maging terrorist capital nang sea ang pilipinas.

nakarating ka na ba ng davao?

subicboy

• 2007 Bravehearts
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 19
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 11:49:12 am »
 ::investigate

San mo hinugot yang paniniwala n yan?   ::laffman

UnGraTefuL SchoLaR

• ungrateful scholar
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 18
  • One Piece
    • BattleOn's UnGratefuL SchoLar
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2014, 09:18:31 am »
pressured ang mga magnanakaw na nangangarap maging presidente sa 2016 e...  alam na this
" If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable. "