Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Who will you make PEACE with?  (Read 2546 times)

smiLe~aLways

• unknown creature
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 28
  • pwede sa chick, pwede sa boy LOLzzz
Who will you make PEACE with?
« on: September 21, 2013, 07:06:11 am »
I was browsing yesterday in Facebook then I noticed the post from Siemen's fan page. It made me think about those persons I had hurt and who had hurt me. I want to apologize to them personally, but I can't because I know they will just ignore me.

Anyway, making peace with everyone does not necessarily mean that it's all about reconciliation. It can be like helping them to cope up while they are in unpleasant situations. Or something we can offer to encourage their souls to live happily.

I would like to ask you these three questions:

yung pangatlo, ako na lang nagdagdag nyan, hehehe

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Re: Who will you make PEACE with?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 08:39:49 am »
It made me think about those persons I had hurt and who had hurt me. I want to apologize to them personally, but I can't because I know they will just ignore me.

It doesn't matter if they ignore you or not.What matter most is that YOU acknowledge your mistake/s and choose to take responsibility by letting them know.

Peace begins with YOU. YOU have to put it out there or as Nike said 'just do it!' Let go of the outcome.

All the sadness and drama you have lived in your life was rooted in making assumptions and taking things personally. -don Miguel Ruiz

IME, and what's true to me, "there's nothing that other ppl do is because of you but because of themselves." I always keep that in mind ,so instead of jumping/acting to some resistance on my part, I choose to step back for a moment and remind myself of that truth--so I rise above ,comeback and show up with more compassion and understanding.

Remember: don't take anything personally and peace is always possible  ::flowers

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2013, 09:11:04 am »
@ walang iyakan TS  ::flowers naiiyak na din me(hang fanget ko kapag umiiyak)  ;D

I can relate much kasi, i remember my OLD self...gosh, dami ko sablay before and am kind of thinking then "everyone's owes me and the universe is out there to get my arse!" duh! i was soo wroooong- hayst. until the time that i choose to learn and ready myself to get all the lessons. kasi, unless na maget natin ang lesson ,will always find ourselves on that same shiiiiit.

So, i suggest my dear sissy, First off, BE KIND TO YOURSELF. You are all you've got. Learn and take what you can from what went wrong and leave the rest to the universe. The Truth IS: The universe is not out there to get you BUT TO SUPPORT YOU. What you throw out there will always comebacks.

sabe nga din ni bff Oprah : @mshappynow: You are responsible for your life.You can't keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction.Life is really about moving on. —

smiLe~aLways

• unknown creature
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 28
  • pwede sa chick, pwede sa boy LOLzzz
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 09:18:31 am »
@ walang iyakan TS  ::flowers naiiyak na din me(hang fanget ko kapag umiiyak)  ;D

I can relate much kasi, i remember my OLD self...gosh, dami ko sablay before and am kind of thinking then "everyone's owes me and the universe is out there to get my arse!" duh! i was soo wroooong- hayst. until the time that i choose to learn and ready myself to get all the lessons. kasi, unless na maget natin ang lesson ,will always find ourselves on that same shiiiiit.

So, i suggest my dear sissy, First off, BE KIND TO YOURSELF. You are all you've got. Learn and take what you can from what went wrong and leave the rest to the universe. The Truth IS: The universe is not out there to get you BUT TO SUPPORT YOU. What you throw out there will always comebacks.

sabe nga din ni bff Oprah : @mshappynow: You are responsible for your life.You can't keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction.Life is really about moving on. —

I am not a girl not yet a man hahahahahahahahaha speechless ako sa replies mo, as in mixed emotions :P so, I must make peace within myself, right?

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference."

FerminaDaza

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2013, 09:22:16 am »
I am not a girl not yet a man hahahahahahahahaha speechless ako sa replies mo, as in mixed emotions :P so, I must make peace within myself, right?

sabe mo kasi naiyak ka e- namali me ng radar? HAHA

well, at least now, you're smiling na again smile_always:D