Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: God is never wrong..  (Read 2779 times)

SpyDrew

• i run, i row, i climb...
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 71
God is never wrong..
« on: July 31, 2013, 11:36:20 pm »
A king who did not believe in the goodness of God, had a slave who, in all circumstances would always say “my king, do not be discouraged, because everything God does is perfect. He makes no mistakes!”

One day they went hunting and along the way a wild animal attacked the king. His slave managed to kill the animal, but could not prevent his majesty from losing a finger. Furious and without showing his gratitude for being saved, the nobleman asked "Is God good? If He was good, I would not have been attacked and lost my finger." The slave replied: "My king, despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good, and he knows why these things happened. What God does is perfect. He is never wrong!" Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his slave. Later, the King left for another hunt, this time alone. He was captured by savages who engaged in human sacrifices. On the altar and ready to sacrifice the nobleman, the savages discovered that their victim did not have one of his fingers. According to them, only a whole person with all his/her parts intact could be offered to the gods. The King without a finger was deemed an abominable sacrifice for their gods. So they released the King. Upon his return to the palace, the King authorized the release of his slave. He received the slave affectionately. "God was really good to me! I was almost killed by the wild men, but for lack of a single finger, I was let go! But I have a question: if God is so good, why did he allow me to put you in jail?" The slave answered, "my King, if I had gone with you on this hunt, I would have been sacrificed instead because I have no missing finger.
Remember everything God does is perfect. He is never wrong. He made you keep me in jail so I would not be with you on the hunt." Often we complain about life, and negative things that happen to us, forgetting that nothing is random and that everything has a purpose. Every morning, offer your day to God, don't be in a rush. Ask God to inspire your thoughts, guide your actions, and ease your feelings. And do not be afraid. God is never wrong! You know why this message is for you? I do not know, but God knows,because He never makes mistakes......

God is never wrong!
There isnt a day that goes by where I dont at some point think of you.. 😙💋💚 #missingyou

badorski

• BeauTitiful
  • Regional: Cebu
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 14
Re: God is never wrong..
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 11:42:05 pm »
sorry. i'm not buying.
E.xperience S.ome P.ain I.n Y.our A.ss

paraluzzi

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - First Star
  • Karma 3
  • "Never Forget Your Beginner's Spirit"
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 12:33:52 am »
A king who did not believe in the goodness of God, had a slave who, in all circumstances would always say “my king, do not be discouraged, because everything God does is perfect. He makes no mistakes!”

One day they went hunting and along the way a wild animal attacked the king. His slave managed to kill the animal, but could not prevent his majesty from losing a finger. Furious and without showing his gratitude for being saved, the nobleman asked "Is God good? If He was good, I would not have been attacked and lost my finger." The slave replied: "My king, despite all these things, I can only tell you that God is good, and he knows why these things happened. What God does is perfect. He is never wrong!" Outraged by the response, the king ordered the arrest of his slave. Later, the King left for another hunt, this time alone. He was captured by savages who engaged in human sacrifices. On the altar and ready to sacrifice the nobleman, the savages discovered that their victim did not have one of his fingers. According to them, only a whole person with all his/her parts intact could be offered to the gods. The King without a finger was deemed an abominable sacrifice for their gods. So they released the King. Upon his return to the palace, the King authorized the release of his slave. He received the slave affectionately. "God was really good to me! I was almost killed by the wild men, but for lack of a single finger, I was let go! But I have a question: if God is so good, why did he allow me to put you in jail?" The slave answered, "my King, if I had gone with you on this hunt, I would have been sacrificed instead because I have no missing finger.
Remember everything God does is perfect. He is never wrong. He made you keep me in jail so I would not be with you on the hunt." Often we complain about life, and negative things that happen to us, forgetting that nothing is random and that everything has a purpose. Every morning, offer your day to God, don't be in a rush. Ask God to inspire your thoughts, guide your actions, and ease your feelings. And do not be afraid. God is never wrong! You know why this message is for you? I do not know, but God knows,because He never makes mistakes......

God is never wrong!

Nice  finger4u
Live...Love..Laugh and Ride!!!

kefkef

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 1
  • you think you know but you dont have an idea
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 01:40:03 am »
sorry. i'm not buying.
maybe your selling  ;)

dweizz

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 35
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 02:06:17 am »
i agree... god is never wrong in that particular story

freeyourmind

• Mature (18+)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 88
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 02:49:05 am »
claim anything you want but you can never force anyone to believe. science is what humans name there understanding of their surroundings. society shifts..even bio chemical interactions is whats keeping the human body alive. its cells. your so called "entity" is in the Back of your head. i havent started yet on physics.. laffman::

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2013, 04:10:17 am »
claim anything you want but you can never force anyone to believe. science is what humans name there understanding of their surroundings. society shifts..even bio chemical interactions is whats keeping the human body alive. its cells. your so called "entity" is in the Back of your head. i havent started yet on physics..

hahahahha even how you denied it is encrypted in our genes to believe in a higher entity

even scientist believe in alien and yet there is no evidence of an alien life form what called with that

even some science people believe in parallel universe and yet where is the evidence of a parallel universe

voyager_

• Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 34
  • ROG Strix GL753-VE
    • "The Iglesia Ni Cristo"
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2013, 04:32:57 am »
claim anything you want but you can never force anyone to believe. science is what humans name there understanding of their surroundings. society shifts..even bio chemical interactions is whats keeping the human body alive. its cells. your so called "entity" is in the Back of your head. i havent started yet on physics.. laffman::

If its not for you.. why react... nobody asked for your opinion nmn e..

nobody forces you to believe ... yet you opened the page....

Nadadaig k ba ng katotohanan kaya di mo napigilang magcomment?

same with u badorski  ;)
Rom 1:23  At pinalitan nila ang kaluwalhatian ng Dios na hindi nasisira, ng isang katulad ng larawan ng tao na nasisira, at ng mga ibon, at ng mga hayop na may apat na paa, at ng mga nagsisigapang.

Espiya Support

• Thanks for using Espiya.net! Your satisfaction is our commitment!
  • Staff Level
  • Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 35
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 08:40:29 am »
Flame starting. Comments locked.  For moderator review.

::dontflame

For feedback and information about Forum Rules and Site Terms, please contact support[at]espiya[dot]net.

Sorry, but we do not accept PMs to this account. For prompt support, please send an email to: support[at]espiya[dot]net. Thank you. - ADMIN TEAM