Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nancy Binay to take crash course in UP  (Read 12713 times)

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
Re: Nancy Binay to take crash course in UP
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2013, 06:42:25 am »
Actually, fielding Ms. Nancy is a balloon.  Basically, it is part of Jojo's game plan to test the marketability of the "Binay" brand. However, it seems the "Poe" brand has a bigger market.  That changes altogether the 2016 Presidential derby.  Mr. Kho Reena is a goner.  The rest don't have the PP5Billion that is needed for a Presidential campaign.  Surely, it will be a "Poe" for President run but then, her basic problem will still be logistics.  The alternative will be a MARCOS-POE RIN ticket, a copy of the MARCOS PA RIN tag during the 1986 campaign. I think it will be Ms. Imee who will run for President with Ms. Poe as the Vice President, a two-women ticket. If Poe runs for President, still, it will be a Marcos in Malacanang come 2016 and the name will be vindicated finally.  Chua Tai Li can now fully rest.

How unfortunate for the Philippines to be treated like lab rat. To be tested which is marketable as you say: The Binay Brand or the Poe Brand which would eventually do a merger in 2016

Oligarchy! thats the reason why we can't move on & improve since their are a few selfish families who are more focused on their individual gain rather than having a heart to improve the lives of every Juan Dela Cruz.

Politics is big business rather than public service.

I remember what my former colleague, Mr. Mel Villarde - CEO of Nextel Philippines (Next Mobile) said to me; he said: "didn't you know that the Philippines is owned by just 20 or less families?!"

I guess he is still pretty much correct until now.

mayki

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 0
  • awts
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2013, 08:17:52 pm »
They shoul'dve taken that course before deciding to run. It only means that they are not prepared..  smoking::
aza

Havoc81

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 0
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2013, 08:28:33 pm »
sino bang mang mang ang bumoto dyan?? haisxt!!!

pero atleast mukang mas ok sya kesa kay LIto Lapid.  laffman::

-=Kurabo=-

• Patience is a Virtue but Time is Gold
  • 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 48
  • Kurabo
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2013, 09:36:04 pm »
sino bang mang mang ang bumoto dyan?? haisxt!!!

pero atleast mukang mas ok sya kesa kay LIto Lapid.  laffman::

and much better than Poe I think

it ain't over. . .till its over

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2013, 11:46:25 pm »
How unfortunate for the Philippines to be treated like lab rat. To be tested which is marketable as you say: The Binay Brand or the Poe Brand which would eventually do a merger in 2016

Oligarchy! thats the reason why we can't move on & improve since their are a few selfish families who are more focused on their individual gain rather than having a heart to improve the lives of every Juan Dela Cruz.

Politics is big business rather than public service.

I remember what my former colleague, Mr. Mel Villarde - CEO of Nextel Philippines (Next Mobile) said to me; he said: "didn't you know that the Philippines is owned by just 20 or less families?!"

I guess he is still pretty much correct until now.

To generalize such wealthy families as "selfish" is rather naive.  So what if there is only one family which will control Philippine society provided that family will be benevolent?  Lee Kuan Yew was just one man or one family but he made Singapore a powerhouse. The US is also controlled by one family (the Harriman/Bush Family) but it is also a powerhouse.  England is controlled by the family of Mountbatten and so is Japan being controlled by the family of Hirohito.  Saudi Arabia and Dubai are also controlled by their respective families.  Personally, if I have all the money, if I need to buy judges and the courts to effect the changes I need to do to make the Philippines a powerhouse, I will do so.  Maybe, with Poe being a Marcos and the money of the Marcoses behind her, she may just implement all those projects that Marcos dreamt including the nuclear power plant but were prevented from being implemented because of the Ver cabal who physically prevented Marcos from going out of Malacanang to interact with the people at the start of the 80s.

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2013, 05:10:11 am »
To generalize such wealthy families as "selfish" is rather naive.  So what if there is only one family which will control Philippine society provided that family will be benevolent?  Lee Kuan Yew was just one man or one family but he made Singapore a powerhouse. The US is also controlled by one family (the Harriman/Bush Family) but it is also a powerhouse.  England is controlled by the family of Mountbatten and so is Japan being controlled by the family of Hirohito.  Saudi Arabia and Dubai are also controlled by their respective families.  Personally, if I have all the money, if I need to buy judges and the courts to effect the changes I need to do to make the Philippines a powerhouse, I will do so.  Maybe, with Poe being a Marcos and the money of the Marcoses behind her, she may just implement all those projects that Marcos dreamt including the nuclear power plant but were prevented from being implemented because of the Ver cabal who physically prevented Marcos from going out of Malacanang to interact with the people at the start of the 80s.

the difference with influential families abroad & what we have here locally is that these families abroad are somewhat nationalistic, their love of country (somehow). they may control a big portion of the business but they dont forget their country & in turn helping out their compatriots which in our country is a different story.

in economics it is says this is inevitable; their will always be families who would eventually control a portion of any country even the ones considered first world. i believe filipinos wouldn't mind these families running the show as long as the quality of living is better compared to what we have right now.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2013, 05:38:47 am »
the difference with influential families abroad & what we have here locally is that these families abroad are somewhat nationalistic, their love of country (somehow). they may control a big portion of the business but they dont forget their country & in turn helping out their compatriots which in our country is a different story.

in economics it is says this is inevitable; their will always be families who would eventually control a portion of any country even the ones considered first world. i believe filipinos wouldn't mind these families running the show as long as the quality of living is better compared to what we have right now.

tama tama

look at the japanese noon tsunami super duper highly discipline the reflection of a country are in the citizens not the familias

singapore - super duper highly discipline
nagtapo ka lang ng chewing gum fine kana

Saudi and dubai - they are super duper following the law
1. nasita si chocolate dahil naka-shorts lang sa dubai
2. may cousin e may ginawa ata nagmulta sya sa dubai

USA - they respect the law
may godfather(ninong) caught a fish na maling hook pinagmulta sya ng 150 dollars ng ranger

even they run by prestigious familias the citizen are so discipline

except for racism of course ibang usapan na yan

sa atin some province run by jeuteng lords
some province run by drug lords
some province run by smugglers and trafficker
where is discipline????

berting_02

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2013, 07:05:46 am »
mga bro.. nandyan na yan eh.. pray na lng natin. marami namang leaders na walang ka ano2. pero na kuha parin nilang gampanin ang tungkulin nila..

nancy binay.. i hope you do your job properly.