Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Nancy Binay to take crash course in UP  (Read 12715 times)

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
  • WORK Hard,PARTY Harder!
Re: Nancy Binay to take crash course in UP
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2013, 04:15:23 am »
Nagback out si Joey de Venecia kaya sya yung pinilit ng UNA pampalit na candidate.

Mas mabuti kung isabatas na mga abogado o doktor o may PhD na lang ang papayagan na kumandidato bilang senador, vice president at president, sa work ethic na lang magkakatalo kapag nangyari yun, mababawasan ang low IQ sa namumuno sa bansa.

I agree pre kaso eto lang ang nakalagay sa batas natin.

The qualifications for membership in the Senate are expressly stated in Section 3, Art. VI of the 1987 Philippine Constitution as follows:

No person shall be a Senator unless he is a natural-born citizen of the Philippines, and on the day of the election, is at least 35 years of age, able to read and write, a registered voter, and a resident of the Philippines for not less than two years immediately preceding the day of the election.

The age is fixed at 35 and must be possessed on the day of the elections, that is, when the polls are opened and the votes cast, and not on the day of the proclamation of the winners by the board of canvassers.

With regard to the residence requirements, it was ruled in the case of Lim v. Pelaez that it must be the place where one habitually resides and to which he, after absence, has the intention of returning.

The enumeration laid down by the 1987 Philippine Constitution is exclusive under the Latin principle of expressio unius est exclusio alterius. This means that Congress cannot anymore add additional qualifications other than those provided by the 1987 Philippine Constitution.

Sana man lang.....

1. College graduate (preferably a graduate of Economics, Political Science or any Business-related course)
2. Masters degree or PhD (optional)
3. At least 8 years work experience
4. With no criminal record

Sabi nga ni PENOY" "Kayo po ang BOSS ko!"

Now kung ikaw ang BOSS ng isang company, papayag ka ba na ipagkatiwala mo ang budget mo at mismong kumpanya mo sa isang OJT? Baka magpa-exam ka pa ng pagkahirap hirap tapos yung top 12 ang kukunin mo.

tama si Marteniko, wala tayong karapatan humusga ng panlabas na itsura pero ang sa akin lang eh sana may kakayanan at handa naman sana.

Sabi nga ni Dolphy : "MADALI TUMAKBO PERO PAANO PAG NANALO!"

i dont think kaya ng isang crash course ang mga responsibilities ng isang senador. kahit meron ka pang sangkatutak na staff na galing pa sa mga premyadong unibersidad. at the end of the day it would still be your own call.
dinaya nya ang bayan dahil wala siyang kakayanan pero mas matindi na dinaya nya sarili nya kasi alam nya na AMPAW siya!

stuxnet66

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 1
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 04:45:37 am »
I agree pre kaso eto lang ang nakalagay sa batas natin.

The qualifications for membership in the Senate are expressly stated in Section 3, Art. VI of the 1987 Philippine Constitution as follows:

No person shall be a Senator unless he is a natural-born citizen of the Philippines, and on the day of the election, is at least 35 years of age, able to read and write, a registered voter, and a resident of the Philippines for not less than two years immediately preceding the day of the election.

The age is fixed at 35 and must be possessed on the day of the elections, that is, when the polls are opened and the votes cast, and not on the day of the proclamation of the winners by the board of canvassers.

With regard to the residence requirements, it was ruled in the case of Lim v. Pelaez that it must be the place where one habitually resides and to which he, after absence, has the intention of returning.

The enumeration laid down by the 1987 Philippine Constitution is exclusive under the Latin principle of expressio unius est exclusio alterius. This means that Congress cannot anymore add additional qualifications other than those provided by the 1987 Philippine Constitution.

Sana man lang.....

1. College graduate (preferably a graduate of Economics, Political Science or any Business-related course)
2. Masters degree or PhD (optional)
3. At least 8 years work experience
4. With no criminal record

Sabi nga ni PENOY" "Kayo po ang BOSS ko!"

Now kung ikaw ang BOSS ng isang company, papayag ka ba na ipagkatiwala mo ang budget mo at mismong kumpanya mo sa isang OJT? Baka magpa-exam ka pa ng pagkahirap hirap tapos yung top 12 ang kukunin mo.

tama si Marteniko, wala tayong karapatan humusga ng panlabas na itsura pero ang sa akin lang eh sana may kakayanan at handa naman sana.

Sabi nga ni Dolphy : "MADALI TUMAKBO PERO PAANO PAG NANALO!"

i dont think kaya ng isang crash course ang mga responsibilities ng isang senador. kahit meron ka pang sangkatutak na staff na galing pa sa mga premyadong unibersidad. at the end of the day it would still be your own call.
dinaya nya ang bayan dahil wala siyang kakayanan pero mas matindi na dinaya nya sarili nya kasi alam nya na AMPAW siya!

dinaya nya ang bayan dahil wala siyang kakayanan pero mas matindi na dinaya nya sarili nya kasi alam nya na AMPAW siya! <--- napa wow ako dito "isang sentence na dapat mabasa ni Miss Binay"  finger4u

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • You are the reason why i fight and live on.
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2013, 10:48:48 am »
sana gisahin ni iron lady defensor at mga seniors . .kung di kayanin eh alam na gagawin. . palitan na! laffman::

davpuno

• Active - Two Stars
  • Karma 15
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2013, 11:00:13 pm »
pwede po bang palitan ang senador na walang electoin?  laffman::  laffman::  laffman::  laffman::  laffman::  laffman::
you got sexy in my eyes!!!!..

CHILO20

• Abysmal Chef
  • 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
  • You are the reason why i fight and live on.
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2013, 12:12:06 pm »
pwede po bang palitan ang senador na walang electoin?  laffman::  laffman::  laffman::  laffman::  laffman::  laffman::

uu patayin hahaha,
naisip ko lang na gisahin nang gisahin hanggang sa magresign dahil ubos na yung dignidad  laffman:: laffman::

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2013, 12:58:19 pm »
So what's the big deal kun isang tao ay gusto mag enrol ng isang kurso sa UP?  Anybody naman na feel nya na may kakulangan sya kaalaman can go to any school and enrol and study whatever course anybody wants.  I don't think one's pursuit of an academic discipline should be news unless one considers going to a CR "newsworthy".  That's just too much ado about nothing.

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2013, 02:34:13 pm »
So what's the big deal kun isang tao ay gusto mag enrol ng isang kurso sa UP?  Anybody naman na feel nya na may kakulangan sya kaalaman can go to any school and enrol and study whatever course anybody wants.  I don't think one's pursuit of an academic discipline should be news unless one considers going to a CR "newsworthy".  That's just too much ado about nothing.

Are you serious bro?! Pursuing higher education or any course to add on what you already have is a noble thing but pursuing it just because you are in a situation where you would badly need it coz you know you're AMPAW is a different thing.

Let me give you a simple analogy:

You are looking for a new personal driver since you are a wealthy businessman who is always on out of town for meetings & engagements & good thing that you're kumpare (Jejomar Binay) referred his good & polite son (Nancy Binay) to you. Maasahan, mapagkakatiwalaan ang anak ko as per your kumpare.

So you gave him the job & asked your new driver (Nancy Binay) to show up on Monday 5am for your trip going to Baguio but prior to that you asked him if he can drop by at your house this weekend just to see him, get to know him better & you ask him to bring along the usual requirements (Driver's License, NBI Clearance).

Next thing you know, he is still learning how to drive (Crash Course in UP) though he already has his drivers license (thanks to his dad's connection).

So let me ask you this, do you think your new driver (Nancy Binay) is fit to drive your Porsche Cayenne (Pilipinas) to Baguio for your seminar on Monday?

The new driver should have applied for the job if he already has the necessary requirements, if he already has the right skill set & lastly the experience so that he can drive you to your destination in one piece.

So ang nangyari wala ngayon maisagot yung bagong driver sa mga tanong mo, he couldn't even tell the difference between P (Park), R (Reverse), N (Neutral), D (Drive) pero good & polite son siya ng kumpare mo, so instead sasayawan ka na lang nya ng GIYOMI on TV!
bnana bnana bnana

being a senator is like a driver.....learning how to drive is just a part of it (educational background), you have to know the routes (technicalities & experience), you need to understand traffic rules (the law) & you have to know some troubleshooting on cars (investigative aspect).

do you think a crash course in UP or even in Harvard is enough?! I DOUBT!

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2013, 06:38:21 pm »
Are you serious bro?! Pursuing higher education or any course to add on what you already have is a noble thing but pursuing it just because you are in a situation where you would badly need it coz you know you're AMPAW is a different thing.

Let me give you a simple analogy:

You are looking for a new personal driver since you are a wealthy businessman who is always on out of town for meetings & engagements & good thing that you're kumpare (Jejomar Binay) referred his good & polite son (Nancy Binay) to you. Maasahan, mapagkakatiwalaan ang anak ko as per your kumpare.

So you gave him the job & asked your new driver (Nancy Binay) to show up on Monday 5am for your trip going to Baguio but prior to that you asked him if he can drop by at your house this weekend just to see him, get to know him better & you ask him to bring along the usual requirements (Driver's License, NBI Clearance).

Next thing you know, he is still learning how to drive (Crash Course in UP) though he already has his drivers license (thanks to his dad's connection).

So let me ask you this, do you think your new driver (Nancy Binay) is fit to drive your Porsche Cayenne (Pilipinas) to Baguio for your seminar on Monday?

The new driver should have applied for the job if he already has the necessary requirements, if he already has the right skill set & lastly the experience so that he can drive you to your destination in one piece.

So ang nangyari wala ngayon maisagot yung bagong driver sa mga tanong mo, he couldn't even tell the difference between P (Park), R (Reverse), N (Neutral), D (Drive) pero good & polite son siya ng kumpare mo, so instead sasayawan ka na lang nya ng GIYOMI on TV!
bnana bnana bnana

being a senator is like a driver.....learning how to drive is just a part of it (educational background), you have to know the routes (technicalities & experience), you need to understand traffic rules (the law) & you have to know some troubleshooting on cars (investigative aspect).

do you think a crash course in UP or even in Harvard is enough?! I DOUBT!

A certain Ms. Corazon feels she can be a better head of state than Mr. Chua Tai Li.  Mr. Chua has been perceived as a dictator. Time is running short and Ms. Corazon has to apply for the job. Do you think Ms.Corazon needs a training first because she has been a housewife all her life? She does not know anything about running a country. Where in the world can she get the training first before she can become a Chief Executive?  So you mean that before anyone can be a congressman or a senator, one has to get a training as a congressman or a senator? But which school or work environment can anyone get that kind of training?  Isn't your analogy, if that was even an analogy, appropriate?

Lucio Tan bought a bank and he is now President of a bank.  So he can not run a bank because he does not even have a training in running a bank?  Manny bought PLDT so he can not run a telecom company because he does not even have the expertise or training in networks?

Alas, you are trying to compare apples and oranges. The work requirements for a line job can never be applied for all kinds and levels of pursuits. In the first place, public service is never a "job" or "trabaho".  Unfortunately, the bias is reflective of the ruling class' distaste of Senyor Joseph who is perceived as having no "education" or "unfit for the job".  But who defines who is "fit"?  It is only the electorate, my friend. The electorate has chosen and such is the tyranny of democracy - the tyranny of numbers. Whether we like it or not, we just have to accept and live with what the majority decides.  We may not agree with certain decisions of the Supreme Court but when the majority decides, everybody has to accept the decision.

So you think that I can not serve my country because I do not have a training certificate or a diploma in public service?

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2013, 01:42:52 am »
Although aminado akong nakakatulong, hindi naman batayan ang edukasyon para masabing magiging mas magaling ang isang kandidato. Mas mataas pa nga criteria natin kesa sa US e, sa kanila kahit 30 yrs old pa lang pde na kandidato.  Hehe...

Kung idadagdag yan, I'm very sure na after a few elections, balik na naman ang mga mareklamo. Ik-question kng bakit may ganyan pang criteria, ayan tuloy, puro elitista lang ang kumakandidato; mga taong hindi in touch sa mga kaganapan sa kalye; and all other crap.

Gaya ng nasabi ko sa kabilang thread, tapos na boksing e. Umaalma pa tayo.  If it really bothers people that much, imbes na magreklamo, we should think of ways how to help the newbies to do their job well. Get into dialogues with these people.  Pag may ginawa silang mali, by all means punahin natin. Pag natulog sa session, i-post ang pic sa Facebook. Etc.... Etc... Pero ngayong nanalo na at hindi pa natin alam kng ano magagawa nya, tumahimik muna tayo and let them do their job.

Sa susunod na campaign period, kung walang nagawa, by all means mag-ingay tayo. Matanong ko lang ung mga nagrereklamo, nung panahon ba ng pangangampanya, ilang beses kayong nakasakay ng taxi, nakatabi ng driver or kundoktor, o bumili ng yosi sa cigarette vendor? Sa mga pagkakataong yun, nasabihan nyo ba silang wag iboto si Nancy? Dahil kung ang version nyo ng "pag-iingay" e mag-post sa forum, o sa Twitter,  o sa FB, e goodluck na lang kung nakabawas nga yan sa boto ni Binay.

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2013, 01:49:40 am »
A certain Ms. Corazon feels she can be a better head of state than Mr. Chua Tai Li.  Mr. Chua has been perceived as a dictator. Time is running short and Ms. Corazon has to apply for the job. Do you think Ms.Corazon needs a training first because she has been a housewife all her life? She does not know anything about running a country. Where in the world can she get the training first before she can become a Chief Executive?  So you mean that before anyone can be a congressman or a senator, one has to get a training as a congressman or a senator? But which school or work environment can anyone get that kind of training?  Isn't your analogy, if that was even an analogy, appropriate?

Lucio Tan bought a bank and he is now President of a bank.  So he can not run a bank because he does not even have a training in running a bank?  Manny bought PLDT so he can not run a telecom company because he does not even have the expertise or training in networks?

Alas, you are trying to compare apples and oranges. The work requirements for a line job can never be applied for all kinds and levels of pursuits. In the first place, public service is never a "job" or "trabaho".  Unfortunately, the bias is reflective of the ruling class' distaste of Senyor Joseph who is perceived as having no "education" or "unfit for the job".  But who defines who is "fit"?  It is only the electorate, my friend. The electorate has chosen and such is the tyranny of democracy - the tyranny of numbers. Whether we like it or not, we just have to accept and live with what the majority decides.  We may not agree with certain decisions of the Supreme Court but when the majority decides, everybody has to accept the decision.

So you think that I can not serve my country because I do not have a training certificate or a diploma in public service?

Everybody is asked to serve the country, in fact it is our moral obligation to serve motherland BUT it entails planning. The will to serve the country is not enough; you have to be properly equipped to do it. Serving the country is equivalent to benefitting the Filipinos.

Himay himayin natin ang mga analogy mo bro:

Cory Aquino:

She was forced to raise the flag amidst the revolution because no one dared to face Marcos BUT in her heart she knows she can do it. In fact she can, WHY? because she already has the skill set needed even before Ninoy died.

From Wikipedia & this is known to some Filipinos.
As a young girl, Cory spent her elementary days at St. Scholastica's College in Manila, where she graduated on top of her class and batch as valedictorian. For high school, she transferred to Assumption Convent for her first year of high school. Afterwards, she went to the United States to finish her secondary education. There she continued her college education. She went to the College of Mount Saint Vincent in New York City, where she majored in Mathematics and French. During her stay in the United States, Cory volunteered for the campaign of U.S. Republican presidential candidate Thomas Dewey against then Democrat U.S. President Harry S. Truman during the 1948 U.S. Presidential Election.

She is smart & she already has a background in politics contrary to what other people would say that she is just a housewife. She already has the experience though just a little but the knowledge is already there.

Lucio Tan:

Did you know that he has a Doctorate Degree in Commerce in UST?

Commerce = Banking

And as we all know Chinese are very good in numbers & in business, it’s their culture.
Hell my Chinese classmates in Mapua are much faster in computing than my average Casio calculator then.

Fortune Tobacco was already established in 1966 before he ventured to banking in 1977, acquiring the defunct General Bank and Trust Company, which he renamed Allied Bank. That’s about 11 solid years of  business training, running Fortune Tobacco before Allied Bank.

Manny Pangilinan:

He graduated cum laude from the Ateneo de Manila University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics.
Procter & Gamble even gave him a rare scholarship to the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School to Manny for his MBA.

After his MBA, he worked at Phinma for 6 years as an Executive Assistant then in Bancom International, a Philippine investment bank based in Hong Kong then another four years with AMEX (American Express) after that with First Pacific where he was introduced to Anthoni Salim (who in our business circle we would say the one who is really funding MVP). Have you heard about the Salim Brothers issue?

After 22 years working abroad he went back to the Philippines & managed his family investment in PLDT. While he was abroad his father already bought shares in PLDT.

Networks or what we say IT part of PLDT is just 40% of the cake, business part which is the majority is the one mastered by MVP

All three examples that you gave: Cory, Lucio Tan & MVP what’s their common denominator?

They are the cream of the crop in school & in advance studies; the two gentlemen even have their masters or doctorate degrees, they have extensive experience & training & most of all they have the drive for excellence.

That’s how you measure love of country.

Try putting a portrait of Cory, Lucio Tan & MVP in any public area and the fourth one would be Nancy Binay, do you think Jojo Binay would be happy with the insult?

As for Erap, MEDIA was used and abused that is why he won. If we can just go back in time & remove all his movies made, let see if he can still win even at the barangay captain level.

Do you think, majority of the people voted for these clowns whole heartedly? The MEDIA & PAID SURVEYS did the job.

In business it’s what we call – MIND CONDITIONING.

Now for your last question my friend, my answer is: YOU CAN SERVE YOUR COUNTRY BUT YOU HAVE TO BE PROPERLY EQUIPPED FIRST BEFORE YOU DO IT. Otherwise its like buying a Paltik & Balsa painted with the Philippine flag then going to Scarborough Shoal and shooting all Chinese vessels on sight while shouting: FILIPINO AKO, PAGMAMAYARI NAMIN ITO!

Now that’s what you call SUICIDE same with what Nancy Binay is doing & what Lito Lapid & Bong Revilla has been doing……mga palamuti sa senado, parang mga bakanteng  position lang.

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2013, 02:03:20 am »
Although aminado akong nakakatulong, hindi naman batayan ang edukasyon para masabing magiging mas magaling ang isang kandidato. Mas mataas pa nga criteria natin kesa sa US e, sa kanila kahit 30 yrs old pa lang pde na kandidato.  Hehe...

Kung idadagdag yan, I'm very sure na after a few elections, balik na naman ang mga mareklamo. Ik-question kng bakit may ganyan pang criteria, ayan tuloy, puro elitista lang ang kumakandidato; mga taong hindi in touch sa mga kaganapan sa kalye; and all other crap.

Gaya ng nasabi ko sa kabilang thread, tapos na boksing e. Umaalma pa tayo.  If it really bothers people that much, imbes na magreklamo, we should think of ways how to help the newbies to do their job well. Get into dialogues with these people.  Pag may ginawa silang mali, by all means punahin natin. Pag natulog sa session, i-post ang pic sa Facebook. Etc.... Etc... Pero ngayong nanalo na at hindi pa natin alam kng ano magagawa nya, tumahimik muna tayo and let them do their job.

Sa susunod na campaign period, kung walang nagawa, by all means mag-ingay tayo. Matanong ko lang ung mga nagrereklamo, nung panahon ba ng pangangampanya, ilang beses kayong nakasakay ng taxi, nakatabi ng driver or kundoktor, o bumili ng yosi sa cigarette vendor? Sa mga pagkakataong yun, nasabihan nyo ba silang wag iboto si Nancy? Dahil kung ang version nyo ng "pag-iingay" e mag-post sa forum, o sa Twitter,  o sa FB, e goodluck na lang kung nakabawas nga yan sa boto ni Binay.

Sa tanong mong yan, oo bilang isang commuter tuwing coding ako, sumasakay ako ng mrt, shuttle o taxi. i always try to educate si manong taxi driver na bumoto ng tama. i would always ride in front so that we can converse properly.

even our labandera & kasambahay i try to educate them on the criteria for voting pati sa aking suking barbero.

kailangan mag-ingay dahil may dapat ipagingay.

kung ihihinto mo yan ay parang ugaling ningas kugon na lang yan.
isang krimen ang naganap at nagbubulag bulagan tayo. aba ang laki ng tax kada sweldo tapos ganon ganon na lang ba yun?! tatanggapin mo na lang ba na yung kumukubra ng buwis mo eh nagsasayaw lang ng GIYOMI on national tv?!

oo tapos na ang boxing pero gaya ng boxing, pinag uusapan yan at kahit malayo pa ang laban ulit, pinag aaralan ng paulit ulit ng coach at boksingero ang mga istilo para manalo. kailangan maging handa.

Si Pacman di naghahanda overnight, it takes months & in between breaks he conditions himself with light exercises. kaya di pa rin siya nakakalimot.

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2013, 02:56:32 am »
Sa tanong mong yan, oo bilang isang commuter tuwing coding ako, sumasakay ako ng mrt, shuttle o taxi. i always try to educate si manong taxi driver na bumoto ng tama. i would always ride in front so that we can converse properly.

even our labandera & kasambahay i try to educate them on the criteria for voting pati sa aking suking barbero.

kailangan mag-ingay dahil may dapat ipagingay.

kung ihihinto mo yan ay parang ugaling ningas kugon na lang yan.
isang krimen ang naganap at nagbubulag bulagan tayo. aba ang laki ng tax kada sweldo tapos ganon ganon na lang ba yun?! tatanggapin mo na lang ba na yung kumukubra ng buwis mo eh nagsasayaw lang ng GIYOMI on national tv?!

oo tapos na ang boxing pero gaya ng boxing, pinag uusapan yan at kahit malayo pa ang laban ulit, pinag aaralan ng paulit ulit ng coach at boksingero ang mga istilo para manalo. kailangan maging handa.

Si Pacman di naghahanda overnight, it takes months & in between breaks he conditions himself with light exercises. kaya di pa rin siya nakakalimot.

Kung ganon, e congrats. Kilala mo ang tamang audience.

Tama rin ang pag-extend mo ng analogy ko. Pero gaya rin nung labang Pacquiao at Bradley, mahaba man ang diskusyon ng dayaan, hindi naman na-reverse and desisyon. Panalo pa rin si Bradley in the same way na umiyak man ako ngayon, panalo pa rin si Binay.

Tamang magpakundisyon at mag-exercise, pero hindi ung laban agad. Mangumusta ka sa mga probinsya. Maraming mga kurakot dun na pagkapanalo kurakot agad. Marami "mag-iingay". Pero matatapos na termino, saka mamimigay ng pera, saka lang magpapagawa ng kung anu-anong project. Ung mga maagang nag-ingay, ayun, paos na at si Juan dela Cruz naman, sadyang may sakit na kalimot.

Hindi ningas kugon sng pagtahimik. Pagrespeto eto sa proseso ng halalan. Minalas tayong nasa demokrasya e.

Unless henyo ang nanalo, isang abogado, o isang kongresista, pihong mangangamote rin yan sa simula. Maraming nagtapos ng computer science, may mga nag-masters pa bago magsimula magtrabaho.  Kumustahin nyo ung unang linggo nila. Kung sa malaking kumpanya pa sila nag-apply gaya ng Accenture, may "crash course" din yan.

Siguro nga "intern" si Binay. Pero may katibayan na ba tayo na hindi siya magiging mahusay na pinuno? Si Lincoln lasenggo, si Bill Gates e dropout, si Steve Jobs e nag-adik at si Hitler e isang model politician.

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2013, 03:19:47 am »
Kung ganon, e congrats. Kilala mo ang tamang audience.

Tama rin ang pag-extend mo ng analogy ko. Pero gaya rin nung labang Pacquiao at Bradley, mahaba man ang diskusyon ng dayaan, hindi naman na-reverse and desisyon. Panalo pa rin si Bradley in the same way na umiyak man ako ngayon, panalo pa rin si Binay.

Tamang magpakundisyon at mag-exercise, pero hindi ung laban agad. Mangumusta ka sa mga probinsya. Maraming mga kurakot dun na pagkapanalo kurakot agad. Marami "mag-iingay". Pero matatapos na termino, saka mamimigay ng pera, saka lang magpapagawa ng kung anu-anong project. Ung mga maagang nag-ingay, ayun, paos na at si Juan dela Cruz naman, sadyang may sakit na kalimot.

Hindi ningas kugon sng pagtahimik. Pagrespeto eto sa proseso ng halalan. Minalas tayong nasa demokrasya e.

Unless henyo ang nanalo, isang abogado, o isang kongresista, pihong mangangamote rin yan sa simula. Maraming nagtapos ng computer science, may mga nag-masters pa bago magsimula magtrabaho.  Kumustahin nyo ung unang linggo nila. Kung sa malaking kumpanya pa sila nag-apply gaya ng Accenture, may "crash course" din yan.

Siguro nga "intern" si Binay. Pero may katibayan na ba tayo na hindi siya magiging mahusay na pinuno? Si Lincoln lasenggo, si Bill Gates e dropout, si Steve Jobs e nag-adik at si Hitler e isang model politician.

Wag ka na lumayo....

We already gave chance to Erap, Lito Lapid, Bong Revilla & look where we are now? So you mean to say we always have to give chance to all candidates instead of screening them carefully then after that you give them the chance.

Now back to your examples: Lincoln, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs & Hitler, wala man sila sa simula but the potential was already there & showing all it takes is just a spark of opportunity.

Now on my take on Nancy Binay, can you see the potential? she was given the opportunity (debate & tv) & look what she did? she decided not to join the debate, she danced the GIYOMI instead.

Yes i respect highly the system, kaya nga di ako sumasali sa mga rally at sa mga civil disobedience eh BUT i would speak highly my disgust with the system specifically the politicians & no one can stop me.

Applicants / newbies (even coming from prestigious schools) in BPO's indeed go thru training or upskilling but the learning curve is expected to be shorter since they are already prepared. In fact continuous QA are still needed so that what the newbies are doing are of standard. But remember before they applied they went thru rigid screening by recruitment teams. requirements should be met before you sign a contract.

Now if you equate it with Nancy Binay.....she never had the chance to go thru even the Step 01 process.
Interviews were done by Media & her Dad. Di nga man lang nakilatis sa debate at pagpapahayag ng plataporma eh.
So why hire her in "Accenture"?

Show me a BPO company that would hire a tech support agent without undergoing interview, exam & submitting all the requirements first before he / she could use the Avaya phone.

Idiot

• 2008 Guardians
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 64
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2013, 03:26:11 am »
it is not the issue if the president dumb or highly intelligent or idiot

as MOZI says 4 years ago

as a ruler you need to hire talented, virtuous and righteous people if erap is dumb as long he hire talented people e okay lang e cory is dumb or walang alam as long she hired talented people is okay kase politics runs thousand thousand years ago nag-iiba lang ang form nito

but but but

legislators ito di pwedeng kumukuha ng crash course

ancient time chinese scholars studied extensively going to library to take the examination to serve the king or emperor
bihasa sila sa confucious teaching at form of writing  even poems they even studied history of the past kings at emperors kung anong downfall nila at glory

so even the king is dumb or an Idiot or womanizer as long the one  who served under them are capable

so nancy is capable and talented nope

sabi ulit ni mozi problema sa politics dinadala nila yung mga taong kaya lang mag-serve ng 10 katao sa 1000 na katao corruption ang mangyayari nun

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2013, 03:54:59 am »
Wag ka na lumayo....

We already gave chance to Erap, Lito Lapid, Bong Revilla & look where we are now? So you mean to say we always have to give chance to all candidates instead of screening them carefully then after that you give them the chance.

Now back to your examples: Lincoln, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs & Hitler, wala man sila sa simula but the potential was already there & showing all it takes is just a spark of opportunity.

Now on my take on Nancy Binay, can you see the potential? she was given the opportunity (debate & tv) & look what she did? she decided not to join the debate, she danced the GIYOMI instead.

Yes i respect highly the system, kaya nga di ako sumasali sa mga rally at sa mga civil disobedience eh BUT i would speak highly my disgust with the system specifically the politicians & no one can stop me.

Applicants / newbies (even coming from prestigious schools) in BPO's indeed go thru training or upskilling but the learning curve is expected to be shorter since they are already prepared. In fact continuous QA are still needed so that what the newbies are doing are of standard. But remember before they applied they went thru rigid screening by recruitment teams. requirements should be met before you sign a contract.

Now if you equate it with Nancy Binay.....she never had the chance to go thru even the Step 01 process.
Interviews were done by Media & her Dad. Di nga man lang nakilatis sa debate at pagpapahayag ng plataporma eh.
So why hire her in "Accenture"?

Show me a BPO company that would hire a tech support agent without undergoing interview, exam & submitting all the requirements first before he / she could use the Avaya phone.

Kung ang ipinipilit mo pa rin e screening, well too late. Tapos na ung screening.

Debate ba ang batayan? Baka magka-Hitler tayo nyan, magaling sa debate un.

Rigid screening process sa BPO? No, not really. They just need to make sure you meet the minimum requirements. So unless wala pang 35 si Nancy, tingin ko lusot sya sa criteria.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Binay will become the best Senator. What I'm saying is that it is not fair to judge her this early. At kahit magiging walang kwentang senador siya, now is not the right time.

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2013, 04:32:24 am »
Kung ang ipinipilit mo pa rin e screening, well too late. Tapos na ung screening.

Debate ba ang batayan? Baka magka-Hitler tayo nyan, magaling sa debate un.

Rigid screening process sa BPO? No, not really. They just need to make sure you meet the minimum requirements. So unless wala pang 35 si Nancy, tingin ko lusot sya sa criteria.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Binay will become the best Senator. What I'm saying is that it is not fair to judge her this early. At kahit magiging walang kwentang senador siya, now is not the right time.

Screening - - yes its too late but we shouldn't forget. we need to learn.
Debate - - actually debate at plataporma, yan ang batayan, gaya ng na-post ko dati:

sa plataporma............nalalaman natin ang hangarin ng kandidato (kahit minsan di totoo)
sa plataporma............naipapahayag ang kanilang prioridad o isyung pagtutuunan ng pansin
sa plataporma............nakikita kung alam nila ang totoong nangyayari sa lipunan
sa plataporma............nakikita mo kung may ibubuga o ampaw ang kandidato

BPO process is not rigid? talaga? coz when we started the Dell & AT&T account here in the Philippines more than 10 years ago I underwent a series of exams (math, IQ, english, reading compre, technical etc), minimum of 4 interviews (hr, panel, client & hiring manager), submitted a handful of requirements & had a series of trainings & QA.

Im not attacking Nancy's personal look or anything. What I am after is her preparedness for the job. A crash course is not enough. On TV you can tell that she is not prepared, Nancy even knows it.

Being a Senator is a serious position that should be treated seriously.

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2013, 05:02:20 am »
Screening - - yes its too late but we shouldn't forget. we need to learn.
Debate - - actually debate at plataporma, yan ang batayan, gaya ng na-post ko dati:

sa plataporma............nalalaman natin ang hangarin ng kandidato (kahit minsan di totoo)
sa plataporma............naipapahayag ang kanilang prioridad o isyung pagtutuunan ng pansin
sa plataporma............nakikita kung alam nila ang totoong nangyayari sa lipunan
sa plataporma............nakikita mo kung may ibubuga o ampaw ang kandidato

BPO process is not rigid? talaga? coz when we started the Dell & AT&T account here in the Philippines more than 10 years ago I underwent a series of exams (math, IQ, english, reading compre, technical etc), minimum of 4 interviews (hr, panel, client & hiring manager), submitted a handful of requirements & had a series of trainings & QA.

Im not attacking Nancy's personal look or anything. What I am after is her preparedness for the job. A crash course is not enough. On TV you can tell that she is not prepared, Nancy even knows it.

Being a Senator is a serious position that should be treated seriously.

I agree that we should learn and I agree that being a senator is a serious position. But I don't agree na tirahin ang mga newbie nang hindi pa nakikita kung ano magagawa nila.

And sad to say that in the 10 years since, yes, na-degrade na ang standards. Filling the demand is prioritized over quality, pero nalalayo na tayo sa usapan.

Like I said, this is not the time. This is the time to challenge our new officials to perform in their respective positions. But not the time to bash them over every move.

Actually, I'm surprised people react to her taking a crash course negatively. Ung "intern" issue naiintindihan ko pa e. Itong crash course is actually a positive effort on her part. She admits her short comings and she is doing something to mitigate them.

maniac2999

• Console Gamers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 178
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2013, 05:20:29 am »
Several years of historical data won't stop (most) pinoys from taking chances with  a newcomer. Never mind the dubious way they took campaigning using a well known last name, nor the usage of government assets in promoting her. Hay.

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2013, 05:31:37 am »
I agree that we should learn and I agree that being a senator is a serious position. But I don't agree na tirahin ang mga newbie nang hindi pa nakikita kung ano magagawa nila.

And sad to say that in the 10 years since, yes, na-degrade na ang standards. Filling the demand is prioritized over quality, pero nalalayo na tayo sa usapan.

Like I said, this is not the time. This is the time to challenge our new officials to perform in their respective positions. But not the time to bash them over every move.

Actually, I'm surprised people react to her taking a crash course negatively. Ung "intern" issue naiintindihan ko pa e. Itong crash course is actually a positive effort on her part. She admits her short comings and she is doing something to mitigate them.

Of all the newbies, Nancy Binay is the only candidate who has the least in terms of track record. In fact we never saw her showing her plataporma, not like Grace Poe & Bam, though both were not on my list.

Nancy is now a senator & will be taking a crash course prior to that, its a harsh reality that we have to face BUT she has to double the effort to win the trust of all.

She has to act as a mature person.
A mature person doesn't  dance the Giyomi on TV.
A mature person answers the questions of media personalities like Jessica Soho & Arnold Clavio straight to the point, wala ng paliguy liguy pa.
A mature person is always prepared to answer national issues or concerns.

Because at the end of the day she would still be the one to look stupid on national tv but it would reflect on the Filipinos on how we elect our govt officials. Kaw ba papayag kang sabihan ng mga foreign counterparts on how stupid you are in choosing your senators?

What Nancy is doing is similar to what Pacquiao did. After winning Manny enrolled on a similar crash course as well.

I just hope matuto kumilatis ang mga BOBOtante at wag magpadala sa apelyido, media at bayarang surveys.

d_sinner78

• Active - Three Stars
  • Karma 41
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2013, 06:26:01 am »
Of all the newbies, Nancy Binay is the only candidate who has the least in terms of track record. In fact we never saw her showing her plataporma, not like Grace Poe & Bam, though both were not on my list.

Nancy is now a senator & will be taking a crash course prior to that, its a harsh reality that we have to face BUT she has to double the effort to win the trust of all.

She has to act as a mature person.
A mature person doesn't  dance the Giyomi on TV.
A mature person answers the questions of media personalities like Jessica Soho & Arnold Clavio straight to the point, wala ng paliguy liguy pa.
A mature person is always prepared to answer national issues or concerns.

Because at the end of the day she would still be the one to look stupid on national tv but it would reflect on the Filipinos on how we elect our govt officials. Kaw ba papayag kang sabihan ng mga foreign counterparts on how stupid you are in choosing your senators?

What Nancy is doing is similar to what Pacquiao did. After winning Manny enrolled on a similar crash course as well.

I just hope matuto kumilatis ang mga BOBOtante at wag magpadala sa apelyido, media at bayarang surveys.

In the first place, I don't even care what foreigners say. And even if I did, that's the nature of democracy.

In the same way na kahit magpatumbling-tumbling tayo, pagkatapos nating mahilo, senador pa rin si Binay. Sa 2016, kung hindi siya nagperform, makikisali rin ako sa mga mag-iingay. Pero sa ngayon, wala ako nakikitang kabutihang idudulot nyan.

Several years of historical data won't stop (most) pinoys from taking chances with  a newcomer. Never mind the dubious way they took campaigning using a well known last name, nor the usage of government assets in promoting her. Hay.

Actually, not bad ung 3 of 12 lang ang new comer. Sa tingin ko yan lang din ang tamang bilang ng mga baguhan. Nothing wrong with choosing a new comer, kahit nga si Mirriam, ayaw na ng matatanda e. Hehe.

Yang ibang "dubious" ways ang dapat ihighlight sa mga mamboboto.

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2013, 07:14:17 am »
In the first place, I don't even care what foreigners say. And even if I did, that's the nature of democracy.

In the same way na kahit magpatumbling-tumbling tayo, pagkatapos nating mahilo, senador pa rin si Binay. Sa 2016, kung hindi siya nagperform, makikisali rin ako sa mga mag-iingay. Pero sa ngayon, wala ako nakikitang kabutihang idudulot nyan.

Actually, not bad ung 3 of 12 lang ang new comer. Sa tingin ko yan lang din ang tamang bilang ng mga baguhan. Nothing wrong with choosing a new comer, kahit nga si Mirriam, ayaw na ng matatanda e. Hehe.

Yang ibang "dubious" ways ang dapat ihighlight sa mga mamboboto.

i beg to differ.

educating the uninformed; filipinos who have limited access to media & internet, filipinos who are easily swayed by singing / dancing politicians & paid surveys yan ang dapat na target. sa konting paraan na pakikipagusap sa sinu mang masakyan kong mamang taxi driver, sa mga barbero, kasamabahay, labandera naipapahatid mo ang tamang paraan ng pagpili sa pagboto.   

i have been doing this for a long time, & you would be surprised that my labandera's first choice in the recently concluded election was Gordon & second is Hagedorn. now you tell me, wala bang kinahinatnan ang pag-iingay ko sa maliit na paraan?! pag-iingay hindi sa pag alipusta kay Nancy Binay ngunit pag-iingay na wag na muling pumili ng isa pang katulad nya.

you just have to keep the fire burning, kahit tapos na ang election. keep educating the masses specially the ones in the provinces. pag may out of town team buildings kami i always take time to talk to resort caretakers, drivers, kasambahay sa resorts. i dont usually name names on who to elect but i teach them how to choose the right one in their area. its my way of building rapport & breaking the ice with them.

hopefully in the end we will win the battle against oligarchy (political dynasties), corruption, unfit politicians and the like.

Like MDS, I myself would like to see newcomers coming in; fresh ideas, a new perception & frame of mind but how could they deliver properly if they are ill-equipped?

tama na ang mga trapo, sukang suka na tayo, but we would expect bigger things from the newcomers coz if not, they are just like enrile, trapo pa din pinabata nga lang ang itsura.

local5

• Pioneer
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 4
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2013, 12:45:59 pm »
sabi nga ni Pidol....."madaling tumakbo, paano na kung manalo?"  ganito lang kasimple yan!  Walang siguradong plataporma pero tumatakbo pa rin dahil malakas ang tsansang manalo, then pag nanalo na at saka kakabahan kung paano na?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 12:59:54 pm by local5 »

BlueAlphaZero

• 2009 Cavaliers
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 213
  • We would like you to know a few things.
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2013, 04:25:39 pm »
This, apparently, is the reply of those who voted for Nancy Binay, Joseph Estrada, and their ilk when criticized for their choice of candidate:

Custodite fideliter quod quae credita est fideliter ad vos.

gkhan

• Active - Top Level
  • Karma 15
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2013, 02:25:22 am »
Actually, fielding Ms. Nancy is a balloon.  Basically, it is part of Jojo's game plan to test the marketability of the "Binay" brand. However, it seems the "Poe" brand has a bigger market.  That changes altogether the 2016 Presidential derby.  Mr. Kho Reena is a goner.  The rest don't have the PP5Billion that is needed for a Presidential campaign.  Surely, it will be a "Poe" for President run but then, her basic problem will still be logistics.  The alternative will be a MARCOS-POE RIN ticket, a copy of the MARCOS PA RIN tag during the 1986 campaign. I think it will be Ms. Imee who will run for President with Ms. Poe as the Vice President, a two-women ticket. If Poe runs for President, still, it will be a Marcos in Malacanang come 2016 and the name will be vindicated finally.  Chua Tai Li can now fully rest.

Rockford

• 2006 Vanguards
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 232
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2013, 06:27:02 am »
This, apparently, is the reply of those who voted for Nancy Binay, Joseph Estrada, and their ilk when criticized for their choice of candidate:

which is unfortunately one of the worst attitudes for most illegal settlers or squatters.....blaming others for their misfortunes instead of doing something to uplift or improve their current state.

few already choose a different way while some still are lazy & act like leeches sticking to politicians who can buy their votes (like bidding it) instead of worthy candidates who can make a difference & provide long term solutions.