Need Help? Contact the Espiya Helpdesk. CLICK HERE

Author Topic: Damage Control For When Your Naked Pics Get Leaked :/  (Read 1712 times)

FerminaDaza

• Be your own Adviser.u know.and i know u know.I know because we all know.There's no getting away w/it.
  • Gold Member (Premium)
  • Active - Top Level
  • Karma 514
  • My only aim is to help, not convince.
Damage Control For When Your Naked Pics Get Leaked :/
« on: July 07, 2012, 10:14:37 am »
Now that kids are basically handed smart phones when they hit puberty, people taking and sending naked photos — and then watching them get leaked out to the rest of the school! — happens way more often than it used to. So if you’ve been a victim of perhaps too-impulsively sexting your naughty bits to a guy or a friend you thought you could trust, the good news is that you’re not alone. This week’s Sexy Times is here to help you with what happens after that embarrassment of having your naked photos shared around, and how to get past it as quickly as possible.

Sarah Hoots from Gurl has all your bases covered: How to track down and delete the pics, how to express just how upset you are to your boyfriend or frenemy, and (most importantly) why you have to be the bigger person and not vow revenge. Anyway, famous folks like Vanessa Hudgens and Blake Lively have made it past a nude photo scandal!

OR you might as well just chillax if your photos landed here @ Espiya.net  :P  ;D

and as for FD,it's soO OK to be cool & barenaked,just HIDE your fez !  ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K9cOPRsRbyw[/youtube]